Patch Notes 13/06/18 Discussion

You can switch to variants of a character from any of the characters variants.

You can't scroll through the character info on mobile.

There is no height or weight.

The design of the harem is not good for mobile. It is very easy to click on exp or the drop down menu instead of out if the harem.

Collecting money for those without a monthly card has become easier but not on mobile.

The characters have full names.

The extra unlockable info is career, favorite food, hobby, fetish and maybe some more story but the latest seams unlikely.

A lot of the guys in my harem seam to be born in July.

Edit: no way to sort guys in arena. Not promised in update but seams like the next thing we need.

Edit2:  My mistake. You can hide the guys that haven't joined your harem yet. But the game does not remember your sorting preferences.

Edited by CopyBoop
  • Like 1

the most important options are missing, they have a search engine and not a menu to make a sort, and less options time to pay, ascend, descend and a box so that the main list always looks like this.
I think the developers did not understand that we want a setup for how the list looks and not a search engine.

Without that kind of options for my taste it is completely unnecessary and just a curiosity instead of a functional and practical tool.

In the other hand, having changed the UI visually of only one section and not of all the screens of game gives a strange impression for the player, the combination of colors collides with the pictures for combats of pvp for example

Edited by saberbholt
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, ichigosageda said:

Oy Rambo, calm down.. They wil fix everything, just be patient. COming soon means they are still making next chapter and i ussually takes about a month for a new one to come, patience is everything in this game

I guess we can all jump up and down and have them rush the chapters, then complain about how crap they are .... or wait patiently and have them release something decent. I personally would rather wait 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, saberbholt said:

I think the developers did not understand that we want a setup for how the list looks and not a search engine

True. What else? Collecting money has been improved a little by the option to display more than 4-5 girls without having to scroll, but then the cash-symbols are so tiny and hard to see that collecting is not really fun either. Besides of that I like the update, even if the harem takes much longer to load now. Still room for improvements, though.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dsfs said:

Collecting money has been improved a little by the option to display more than 4-5 girls without having to scroll,

To make the long list of girls i use the button of the zoom option to reduce of the browser ^^

Edited by saberbholt
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, GarfEild said:

Very curious to see how this update turns out. I've been looking for something to keep me occupied, because I'm now convinced that Roko Sensei just isn't going to drop any of those girls ever, so a new distraction is much appreciated.

I needed to get him to his max level plus a couple days more fighting him to make him drop his first girl. That's more than 1300 fights. Maybe it's not entirely broken, but I'm convinced that every other boss dropped one girl way earlier than that.

On Topic: Thanks for the update! It certainly looks good.... but there are a couple of things that I think should be changed.

• As @CopyBoop said (more or less), there should be an option to permanently hide or remove the girls we don't own.
  • Please bring back the timer. Before this update we could see how much it would take for any girl to  gives us the money, but with this update that has disappeared, only showing the timer if we put our mouse on a girl. Despite the bar, this change It makes it harder to notice if a girl is about to give us the money.

This isn't a bug report or anything just a minor annoyance, when i click on a girl i automatically collect her money, this annoys me because i don't want to collect her money, it will be nice if you change it and make it just like the old interface where you had to click on a girl and then click on another button to collect her money.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

Now that we have seen the new UI, we will see some errors that can be seen at first sight: mix of languages in versions in other languages: hair color: Verde let's reconcile that sounds very strange.
Words that are in English like sthenolagnia that in Spanish would be Estenolagnia.

And in the stats section we can see the scores for each uan of the girls' classes but unfortunately the numbers are too close together, you need to leave a little more margin between the amounts. (Some Bonny)

The button of direct access to objects of store of experience is too close to the button to close and in high resolutions it can be a problem

Also the charging time of the screen has increased.

Otherwise the design is nice and I like it

Edited by saberbholt
  • Like 4

For the most part I think the new design is great!

Something I'd like to see improved is a more obvious indicator of when money needs collecting in small tile mode.  The money icon is very similar background colour to the common background, and to the border.  Maybe the money icon needs a highlighted/bold border or get moved to a more visible spot.

Also, to be able to save your preferences.

Edited by Ben9
  • Like 3

thanks now i cant see anymore the harem because my phone cant charge so much usless stuff thanks(yeah maybe its y phone fault but all of that is really usefull i think??), so good bye this game too it was good so far but now is usless for me!!!

First of all, i like the look and design of the new Harem :x , but ...

1) would be great if the "Search/Sort" Options would be saved 9_9

2) loading times are awful, takes between 7-9 seconds for me before the Harem and all buttons are fully loaded the first time

2.1) loading times are awful, takes between 2-3 seconds before the Harem and all buttons are fully loaded each time after the first

2.2) after some time/actions it "forgets" it had already loaded the Harem and takes 7-9 seconds again

3) Harem on mobile is horrible :(:S

• Like 2

About recent update...in my humble opinion there are some major improvements as well as some major setbacks:

1.first a new interface and colors,background story as well as search option and filter option are great.

2.second it made harem menu less manageable and very slow because a full list of girls has to load every-time i visit my harem,  so it makes no sense to implement it this way because game becomes unplayable .

3. suggestion of fixing this matter i recommend to create another side menu option where all the girls we don't possess yet will be displayed separate from girls in harem we are currently using.Another panel point in menu may be a good option to read their description,stories etc.

4. I agree with all previous remarks on this update(new interface) so to say dear developers please pay attention to fixing those and maybe you would consider my suggestion as well.

Have a nice day and some fruitful fixing (improvement) sessions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eman said:

On Topic: Thanks for the update! It certainly looks good.... but there are a couple of things that I think should be changed.

• As @CopyBoop said (more or less), there should be an option to permanently hide or remove the girls we don't own.
  • Please bring back the timer. Before this update we could see how much it would take for any girl to  gives us the money, but with this update that has disappeared, only showing the timer if we put our mouse on a girl. Despite the bar, this change It makes it harder to notice if a girl is about to give us the money.

29 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

1) would be great if the "Search/Sort" Options would be saved 9_9

2) loading times are awful, takes between 7-9 seconds for me before the Harem and all buttons are fully loaded the first time

2.1) loading times are awful, takes between 2-3 seconds before the Harem and all buttons are fully loaded each time after the first

2.2) after some time/actions it "forgets" it had already loaded the Harem and takes 7-9 seconds again

3) Harem on mobile is horrible :(:S

Someone spam these in email to the developer. The new interface is nice and all but WHY. My loading time increase 5x (since I have 30 girls whereas total is 150+ image loading).

Bar timer suck.

Not sure if it just me but Numbers and Text too cramped. For example EXP "Left:", Affection "Left:", Recruitment #, Level and Star

If there is a timer on Grid screen it would be useful but right now, what the point.

---

What with the name, everyone getting Surname and Nickname now, it quite a mouthful, probably be better to be in the information area rather than clogging in a their "Girl Name"

Edited by hahero
  • Like 1

I agree that a TAB system for the Harem interface would be useful. Especially for the girls you don't have. Perhaps another one for girls CURRENTLY Available during Events/Revivals/Legendary Days (could list dates/name of NEXT event during off-days).

TABS for Specialities (Hardcore, Charm, Know How)
     TAB for Battle Team
     OPTION to Reorder the girls to your liking/favorites

Also agree that the game needs to remember your preferences for it. It's not hard; that's what cookies are for.

I'd like to see a Tool Tip be implemented. Hover over an element—like Favorite Sex Position symbol—and you can see the name of it instead of having to try to remember which it is.

When jumping back from a Variant, the Girl column should re-center back to her instead of back to the top.

In the Text, if mentioning other obtainable girls, like sisters and such, links to them would be nice.

Edited by Masters
  • Like 2

On 11.6.2018 at 4:48 PM, JessieChan said:

Hello!

You're in the right place if you want to discuss the latest patch.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

For me it is just a face-lift but does not significantly improve the game. The girls' personal information is clearly overdone imao. To much information there. The filter option should be storeable. The part of the not yet recruited girls and girl variants is nice but shouldn't be so dominant.

• Like 1

¿You say collecting money became faster on PC? I guess you didn't know that with the former system you could click on first and then use tab key and enter repeatly for the rest. That's no longer possible. Tricky update... >:(:P

At least add the option to short by more patterns, like uncollected and/or income.

Edited by Yakusensei
typo
  • Like 1

Norou say "i'll we back later??????" i think the person make the UI don't speak with Kinkoid xDxDxD

and if now we ask when back I'm sure the studio makea  communication conflict with response of she will not come back, but have not they just announced that they're coming back?

Edited by saberbholt

I think the UI changes are nice. It's the right way. Just two things for the moment: please disable the "click left mouse buttong and drag down" in harem is just pretty much disturbing. On the one side it doesn't function that well and on the other side it just hinders you from clicking down all the girls money because half of the time you drag down the whole menu to girls you don't have. 

Second thing is the Search Bar. I am really grateful that we finally can do this but it seems like you can't save the options there and need to change them each time you visit your harem. I'd love to see that we can save these options.

Well done anyway, I love the new information and stuff about the girls and how it looks.

• Like 1

It's probably just me, but I don't like that the XP and Affection bars no longer show the point totals, only what's needed for the next level. I realize it's probably been left off for space reasons and because it's not hugely interesting to many players. Still, perhaps at least as a mouseover display, please? Similarly, a mouseover for the favourite position would be appreciated, now that its display has been reduced to an icon.

Other than that, very nice looking update (outside the loading times)!

• Like 1

I love it!! thank you very much!! I gave out a plea and you delivered!! I remember a few months ago i asked if it was possible if you could group girls with there other forms and recieving a reply that you guy's were working on it.. ... ....... You spoil us rotten dev's.... thank you very much!

p.s: I also love the character bio's that has been added!! Make's the game more immersive!

Edited by kingcobra
  • Like 1

il y a 28 minutes, _shal_ a dit :

It's probably just me, but I don't like that the XP and Affection bars no longer show the point totals, only what's needed for the next level. I realize it's probably been left off for space reasons and because it's not hugely interesting to many players. Still, perhaps at least as a mouseover display, please? Similarly, a mouseover for the favourite position would be appreciated, now that its display has been reduced to an icon.

Other than that, very nice looking update (outside the loading times)!

I feel exactly like you, it is problematic to go to the market to know how much XP or affection a girl currently has...  

• Like 2