[FIXED ]Arena Jujubes Bug (Solved)

Fiel

Hello please have a look at the attached image.

Statistically speaking, I should have received at least 1 Epic Jujubes (the red berries) as reward from fighting in the Arena by now, but I have never been rewarded with a single one of them.

So I suspect there is a bug in the PVP Arena which doesn't let me win them. The spawn rate is so low compared to the other three types that I have never received 1. (The Rare Jujubes, and Common Jujubes spawn rate work as normal, no problems there)

1.png

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

My guess is that it's actually intended to be the lowest dropping epic booster...

If that was the case the Rare Jujubes ought to be more rare than the other thee as well. But in the Rare category they all seem well randomized.

Whereas in the Epic category I haven't seen a single one drop over several months that I have been playing.

• Like 1

This is my result after roughly 7000 PvP wins:

image.thumb.png.728d1e592735ac4a245a88cd6132be0e.png

image.thumb.png.21a5ce5abce797e052217a9b1c89709a.png

The two Epic jujubes are both bought from the market though. So yeah, based on that sample size I'd say it's pretty safe to assume that the drop rate of epic jujubes is bugged. I've never gotten one off arena as well. I don't remember getting any epic cordyceps either but I'm not entirely sure on that one.

I've never used or sold any of the common boosters, so the droprate certainly appears to be chlorella > ginseng root > cordyceps > jujubes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mez said:

This is my result after roughly 7000 PvP wins:

image.thumb.png.728d1e592735ac4a245a88cd6132be0e.png

image.thumb.png.21a5ce5abce797e052217a9b1c89709a.png

The two Epic jujubes are both bought from the market though. So yeah, based on that sample size I'd say it's pretty safe to assume that the drop rate of epic jujubes is bugged. I've never gotten one off arena as well. I don't remember getting any epic cordyceps either but I'm not entirely sure on that one.

I've never used or sold any of the common boosters, so the droprate certainly appears to be chlorella > ginseng root > cordyceps > jujubes.

You get Epic Cordyceps normally, it's just very rare & hard to come by.
In my case Ginseng Root drops more than Chlorella.

Greetings

Edited by Romeo Arturia
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mez said:

The two Epic jujubes are both bought from the market though. So yeah, based on that sample size I'd say it's pretty safe to assume that the drop rate of epic jujubes is bugged. I've never gotten one off arena as well.

Thanks for being able to confirm this. I hope the developers can look into it and check whether it's intentional or not.

I don't remember getting any epic cordyceps either but I'm not entirely sure on that one.

I can confirm that one does drop, so we're safe there.

• Like 2

Just yesterday I received an epic jujubes reward in PvP. It surprised me, because is not usual.

I think it has very low rate, similar to the case with the girls dropping from bosses.

I can confirm the distribution @Mez said some posts before.

3 hours ago, Mez said:

so the droprate certainly appears to be chlorella > ginseng root > cordyceps > jujubes.

• Like 1

here a bit better sample size, for me only for rares it is significantly lower than the rest, the rest looks fine:

x.png

not sure how long I have been gathering them, but I did not buy any in the shop - although some of them might have been there for a while, I only have 4k arena wins since the tower of fame reset

Edited by wthvr
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, wthvr said:

not sure how long I have been gathering them, but I did not buy any in the shop - although some of them might have been there for a while, I only have 4k arena wins since the tower of fame reset

I suspect you got yours from back before the Arena was redesigned, or from the Pachinko, or from the Shop.

Mez has won in the new Arena 7000 times,  and I have won around ~5000 times since the reset. And neither of us have won a single Epic Jujubes.

That's 12 000 Arena wins, so that's why I believe you got them from elsewhere, it seems very unrealistic to win 59 Epic Jujubes from 4000 wins.

• Like 1

With that amount most of it has to be from the pre arena redesign days and Kinkoid then likely changed the droprates during the redesign to increase revenue. From a business perspective it makes perfect sense that the two by far most useful boosters have a very low droprate in arena to encourage players to spend kobans buying them in the market instead.

Edited by Mez
  • Like 1

I'm approaching 2000 PvP wins and the same here, never seen an Epic Jujubes drop.

By the way, is there a minimum level to be reached before Epic boosters show up in the Market? Haven't seen a single one up to level 75 so far.

• Like 1

I think the reason for the lower drop rate was because of Jujubes use to give crit which capped at 25% chance and you could cap it out just by raising your stats or with really bad items.
Now that Jujubes give harmony which is a really useful thing to have because it has no cap, unlike crit, did it would be nice if they increased the drop rate.

They do drop but yes the drop rate seems to lowest out of the 4 types of boosters i have the same thing with the rare jujubes as well
image.png.1db1b38aae939a6c366e7dec00f47896.png

image.png.cb51d377a6bf818e1bc97286f54d9f34.png

I use the attack boosting boosters on the second screenshot which is why they are so low or they would be way higher as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2018 at 8:42 PM, _shal_ said:

By the way, is there a minimum level to be reached before Epic boosters show up in the Market? Haven't seen a single one up to level 75 so far.

To answer my own question now, they've started showing up for me since level 80.

Still haven't encountered Epic Jujubes in the arena after another 600 fights. Good to know that's it's possible though. :)

• Like 1

Looks like the developers have heard our prayers. The Jujubes drop rate has been increased a lot.

(Don't mind the low quanity of Epic boosters in my inventory, they are low because I use them all the timexD)

1.png

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 1