Music Party Girls

Rev

Huh. I've complained, again and again, about how long it takes to get girls from different bosses.

Then Music Party Repeat happens... and I get both girls by my 13th attack.

This means it's going to be 4 months for the next girl, isn't it?

13 hours ago, Rev said:

Huh. I've complained, again and again, about how long it takes to get girls from different bosses.

Then Music Party Repeat happens... and I get both girls by my 13th attack.

This means it's going to be 4 months for the next girl, isn't it?

Not necessarily. It's been my experience that event girls like this can drop very quickly, if you're lucky. Around Day 3 if you're not, and not at all if you really aren't.

So, for now, you're lucky. Enjoy!

Got Metal Noemy  to drop after 60 to 75 fights . Gruntt lvl.70

Back to fighting Dark Lord  to  try and get  Gwenaëlle  next , i betting she will be a real pain to get if its like the time travel event.

Edited by wertyu

6 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

For some reason Gwenaelle is Epic, not really sure why since all the other event girls from bosses have been Rare;

Well i am not complaining, finally got my first Epic :)
(all tho they cost a lot more to upgrade..)

She is the exception confirming the rule... xD

It's just like Mavin (world 10 villain girl) who is a rare girl, whereas every other regular villain girl is just a common or starter.

Music Sylvia is rare (in pachinko) which is also an exception.
One can only guess why they did it.

1200 Kobans in, Still haven't gotten metal Noemy, and don't even want to think about trying to get Gwenaelle. Starting to think events in this game are just a fat waste of time. Second event in a row too where odds have been so @#$% for me. Happens again and I'm done, will take it as a sign from RNGesus that this game is not for me.

I must say, I haven't had a lot of luck with the two random drop event girls across all my accounts - three each.  I'm not too glum, though and there are players who haven't had any luck at all.  They have a couple of days to try, but it is getting tight.

In Epic Pachinko it's an entirely different story for me.  Indeed, I couldn't have asked for better even if I were in heaven!  In my struggling (and junior) hardcore account I had Nika drop - not the best legendary girl in the world in terms of stats but creditable all the same.  And in this account I recruited Ninja Agate.  I thought, "Oh damn, wrong class" until I saw she was hardcore so yay! and yay!  Her stats put her in the legendary class but without the huge costs of upgrading her... A win-win for me, PLUS Agate is particularly easy on the eye in any of her forms.

Because there are no event girls in Epic Pachinko I want for my know-how accounts, I'm holding back from 10 play until the event ends.  This will give me a clear run at the regular Pachinko-only girls since I have every random drop from each of the trolls in three of these accounts.

5 hours ago, ShadowHaamu said:

Well, at least some people have got the girls.

Guess it's a good things as I have been thinking that devs had purposely made this events drop rates awful, so that we would do more 10x koban fights to get the girls. 

That was my interpretation on it, but we'll never know.  I still think the drop rate is pretty bad, especially when the normal random drops have also become a drought (at least for me).  In the past, people have reported in this forum that it is usual to get both girls by days 3 and 4 of an event, a little harder for the seven day revivals, but this is by no means a certainty.

Just to indicate the fickle randomness of drops, compared with the Prehistoric Girls event when in one account I got both Cave Maika and Future Laverne, I failed to get either girl in this revival in that account.  In another account, where it was the only unsuccessful account for recruiting Future Laverne in the last event, it was one of two accounts where I got both girls this time.  Still, there's time for things to radically change, as was the case with Prehistoric Girls.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
typo

I should try this more often!  If I keep going on about the drop rate, bingo I get a girl.  Metal Noemy just dropped for me in Peckerbird.  Is it better to be a moaning liar and getting a girl than being proven righteous and left out of all the fun?  So, don't despair yet, guys.  There's still another day plus 8 hours to go.

Yesterday  and today luck was on my side finally , i managed to get Gwendelle  yesterday on Hentai H and today i got Kelina , on my Nutaku  Harem H account i managed to get both event girls to drop today, i was so surprised almost fell of my chair in shock. O.o

I've just been warned for spamming.  How was this possible?  I have used only this account and I have been fully open about referring to my other accounts.  Please explain since this was the topic where I was warned.  How does the forum moderator define spamming so I can avoid it in future?  I'm not angry, just confused and I do want to do the right thing.

18 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I've just been warned for spamming.  How was this possible?  I have used only this account and I have been fully open about referring to my other accounts.  Please explain since this was the topic where I was warned.  How does the forum moderator define spamming so I can avoid it in future?  I'm not angry, just confused and I do want to do the right thing.

Okay, I read the reason for the warning more carefully.  Point taken and I shall do my best to conform.  Oops!  This was meant to be written in the thread "What kind of Metal Noemy is this?"  Please read accordingly.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

I was worried that I wasn't going to get a girl during this event, but with 1 day and 5 hours left I got metal Noemy. As someone who likes gothic women I was disappointed that I missed the music event last year (I started around the time the event after it was going on) and was worried I would miss her again. I don't really mind if I miss out on getting Gwenaelle at this point.

29 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Okay, I read the reason for the warning more carefully.  Point taken and I shall do my best to conform.  Oops!  This was meant to be written in the thread "What kind of Metal Noemy is this?"  Please read accordingly.

32 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

You keep double posting when you know how to edit your posts.
You just quoted yourself to talk to yourself again so even though you are only using one account you are still talking to yourself lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, natstar said:

You keep double posting when you know how to edit your posts.
You just quoted yourself to talk to yourself again so even though you are only using one account you are still talking to yourself lol.

I thought I left it too late to edit.  That's why I quoted myself.  I'm Sorry.

Anyway, back to the topic.  At first I thought Gwenaelle was Epic because she was a Packinko-only girl at the 2017 event, but I assumed wrong; she was a random drop from Dark Lord then too.  So I can't think why she was made Epic.  Her stats don't really reflect this beyond rarity.  HH might be simply moving things around a bit and making things a bit more interesting, beginning with Mavin.  There is really no reason I can think of that Mavin's a rare girl, other than that she's Roko Sensei's alpha in the same class as him, but Solveig is also alpha in the same class as Ninja Spy.  I'm more interested that Metal Noemy is a 5 star rare girl.  Her stats reflect this and she might've persuaded me to change one account to charm.  All good fun!

Yay, got both girl. With 6 Fist auto-refilled, I used 4 to get Metal Noemy. Then went to Dark Lord thinking my luck is out, spend 2 remaining only Dark Lord. Then refilled a 20 Koban as a "last try". Spend 2 Fist on Dark Lord and got it.

Look like luck finally is back. Saving all these Koban for Charm Legendary now

EDIT: Opps, wasnt that lucky. I looked at wrong Troll lol.

Edited by hahero