Patch Notes 20/06/18 Discussion

6 minutes ago, Masters said:

Of course any multi-click Boss Battle option will cost Kobans… Welp, that's a "feature" I'll not be using unless the house is on fire…

Hopefully it will at-least be added to the monthly card in the future? 

• Like 10

59 minutes ago, CopyBoop said:

Hopefully it will at-least be added to the monthly card in the future? 

We made that suggestion on the test server so It mostly will be in the future but we will have to wait for them to do that.

The 10 times battle at a time looks very good and you can take a screenshot without having to worry about the girls in the background because the background looks the same as when you start the fight with the villian and it looks cool just like an epic pachinko spin.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

"To use this feature, you will need to spend 12 kobans for each 10 fights"

Why the cost ?? why the devs added a cost to the feature, can some explain it to me ??

Also who in the right mind will use it if it costs kobans ??

They already have the harem money collect to cost kobans and i haven't heared of anyone to actually pay kobans to use it, so bringing this wonderful new feature to also cost koban is kinda pointless.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, natstar said:

We made that suggestion on the test server so It mostly will be in the future but we will have to wait for them to do that.

The 10 times epic pachinko spin looks very good and you can take a screenshot without having to worry about the girls in the background because the background looks the same as when you start the fight with the villian and it looks cool just like an epic pachinko spin.

Ooh that does sound cool! :D

Do do you happen to know if using the new 10 fights at a time will increase the chances of getting a girl?

Edited by CopyBoop
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, CopyBoop said:

Ooh that does sound cool! :D

Do do you happen to know if using the new 10 fights at a time will increase the chances of getting a girl?

They have not said anything about it increasing the drop rate.
When an event is very close to ending it would be a useful way to get the event harem member just before the event is about to end.
It would speed up farming money from villians for players that have a ton of kobans as well.

It is good for people that want to be the first to get an event harem member and show it off fast because you can take a screenshot and not have to worry about the poses in the background being against the spoiler rule.
If they added a free version to the monthly card it would be another reason for people to do the monthly card because it lets you use 20 combativity points in only two clicks instead of 20 so a big time saver.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Masters said:

Of course any multi-click Boss Battle option will cost Kobans… Welp, that's a "feature" I'll not be using unless the house is on fire…

They need to make money somewhere, I won't blame them for that. You still have the option to fight without kobans. The only thing it seems odd is 10 fights instead the 20, on that I agree is a bit forced.

It bothers me more the real money/kobans conversion. If it gave more kobans, maybe more people would invest.

Specially if you invest to have kobans for epic pachinko, it's even worse since you have a probability like 2% of having the girl you want. To have a secured girl, you need to invest 5400 konbans each time. And to have that amount of konbans, you need to invest 50€. Now imagine if you need to play all 45 times (if you are extremely unlucky). Imagine would much money would you need to be invested.

Sure the pachinko shouldn't be empty in player's view, but doesn't feel rewarding to invest into the game.

Edited by ToMadeira

Actually, 10 fights is quite reasonable. The coding for it already exists using the animations from Pachinko (for when there is no girl) and Epic Pachinko (for when you get a girl (though while impossibly rare, what would happen if TWO GIRLS wanted to drop in the 10 spins??)). 

This is how i imagined it should work, even suggested it a while back although with the addition of BLACK TILES (like the losing Mojo ones) if you lose a battle.

With the coding already in the game, re-purposing it for this makes the most sense with least probability of bugs.

• Thinking 1

8 minutes ago, Masters said:

Meh. I'll most likely try it once. Can't talk intelligently about something if you don't do it at least once.

If it sucks, it sucks. If it doesn't it doesn't. We have a few days left before we can decide if we like it or not. :D

I'm also planning on trying it at-least once. Why not, you know? I play for fun. :x

Edited by CopyBoop

I won't be using this - no issue with devs charging for it though, it's optional and they are a business after all.  If bundled into the monthly card this would probably tip me over the edge to purchase this... (hint!)

I like most of the upgrades over the last couple of months (although legendary girls are crazy expensive), my main issue is re: harem change:

• The load time is now much longer since initially all girls get loaded no matter what, then re-ordered -> then interface becomes fully functional.  The search option to show only recruited girls should be retained between requests, and checked upon load, to improve this and avoid the visual re-ordering glitch.
  • The new tile view.  Similar to above re: sequencing and checking preferences, this view should be the only one you see when entering the harem not 1. show all girls in grid 2. re-order 3. show tiles. As already commented, the money symbol isn't obvious without visually going through each row - perhaps a stronger border colour, so it can better stand-out from the girl avatar?

Thanks for your efforts with this game.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Hotless said:

"To use this feature, you will need to spend 12 kobans for each 10 fights"

Why the cost ?? why the devs added a cost to the feature, can some explain it to me ??

Also who in the right mind will use it if it costs kobans ??

They already have the harem money collect to cost kobans and i haven't heared of anyone to actually pay kobans to use it, so bringing this wonderful new feature to also cost koban is kinda pointless.

true, i agree with you.they should make it free

• Like 2

Surely there are better things to charge kobans for.  Not that I would use it much anyway, my meter only gets that full when I sleep. 

I'd prefer a rematch button on the results screen, but I guess if charging kobans for a 10x button thats unlikely to happen as it would decrease its value.

If only we could toggle the warning before spending kobans back on. I turned it off and every so often I accidentally spend kobans on something basically worthless. I foresee myself accidentally spending 1,000 kobans on the event daily challenges for nothing...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

If only we could toggle the warning before spending kobans back on. I turned it off and every so often I accidentally spend kobans on something basically worthless. I foresee myself accidentally spending 1,000 kobans on the event daily challenges for nothing...

Yeah, that one should be available in settings or something...

Anyway, it was kind of obvious it would cost kobans, just like the collect all money costs money.
It was a widely suggested thing, which is always a good reason for a company to put it behind premium currency.

• Like 1

On one hand the ability to fight a Boss 10 times in one click might be a time saver. On the other hand during an event you would be fighting a lower level boss and wouldn't want to waste more fights than you'd need to if you got the girl during like the third of those ten attempts.

Edited by Arvelak
typo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, animet said:

true, i agree with you.they should make it free

You guys want it all free lol. The game needs money, and you still a way to do the same thing without spending anything.

I'm very vocal about kobans and stuff on several comments on many threads, but use some common sense people. It's a new feature and you aren't forced to use it, you can do the exact same thing without using kobans.

• Like 1