Legendary equipments

I am level 165 and I have 49 girls. I have seen maybe 5-6 legendary equipment items in the market since I have started playing. However,I have seen up to 7 of the 8 affection slots filled with legendary items at one time. I get 2-3 legendary affection items each market reset

On 6/22/2018 at 8:21 AM, PlusIon said:

I am level 165 and I have 49 girls. I have seen maybe 5-6 legendary equipment items in the market since I have started playing. However,I have seen up to 7 of the 8 affection slots filled with legendary items at one time. I get 2-3 legendary affection items each market reset

I've seen 2 legendary affection at one time, usually none. I have just cracked that 40 girl level where it is supposed to be more common.

I do buy them every chance I get as 1: It avoids the click fest needed to upgrade to 4 and 5 stars on legendary and 2: Easier to count to figure out how much I have in affection items [although there is an add on to do that for you, I haven't installed it]

12 hours ago, casey said:

you better have some game money put away your looking at $3.5 million for legendary equipment when it shows up in the marketplace

I am level 183. Just seen 2 rainbow [Sigh] legendary items, there were IIRC just above a million in cost.

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:56 AM, Some other guy said:

I've seen 2 legendary affection at one time, usually none. I have just cracked that 40 girl level where it is supposed to be more common.

I do buy them every chance I get as 1: It avoids the click fest needed to upgrade to 4 and 5 stars on legendary and 2: Easier to count to figure out how much I have in affection items [although there is an add on to do that for you, I haven't installed it]

I am level 183. Just seen 2 rainbow [Sigh] legendary items, there were IIRC just above a million in cost.

I guess the price for legendary equipment items becomes greater the higher your level

The few legendary equipment items that have become available to me in the marketplace have been priced @ $3.5 million game dollars