Farm girls or money

I'm in world 8 and I do the bulk of my battling against Bremen but I also do 1 or 2 battles a day against Silvanus, Donatien and Edwarda. I've been doing this for a few weeks now and Jeanne finally decided that she wants to be in my harem instead of Edwardas. :x

59 minutes ago, CopyBoop said:

I'm in world 8 and I do the bulk of my battling against Bremen but I also do 1 or 2 battles a day against Silvanus, Donatien and Edwarda. I've been doing this for a few weeks now and Jeanne finally decided that she wants to be in my harem instead of Edwardas. :x

i am doing the exact same thing. Unless there is an event where I need the girls.

• Like 1

I normally cap the boss of the world where I am at and try to get all the girls of that world, then I go back to other bosses. The only exception is if there's an event, in that case the event's boss has my priority. 

For example, I am at world 6 and I capped Donatien and got all the girls, now I am back the previous world to get the girls from Edwarda... which apparently has got a very low drop rate (or I am just being very unlucky with her, but I won't complain as a few days ago she's dropped the first girl).

What I believe is worth mentioning is that by capping the bosses you will eventually get good money anyway, even if you have to go back. Hope it make sense.

The goal of the game is to acquire harem members, when you have reached a certain level obtaining money is a secondary consideration.

If you opt to enroll in the 60 koban a day plan (3 euros monthly) with free harvesting of your harems earnings  you can multiply what your total harem

earns daily by 4-6 times.  

Never farm all of the early boss's girls if you have a higher level boss as an option to farm.  I learned early on that most event girls go to Dark Lord, Ninja, Grunt, and sometimes (not often) Edwarda.  I waited to farm those bosses for girls until they have event girls.... that way while I am "rolling" to get an event girl drop I am also rolling for a boss-girl drop.  If those are the only bosses you can fight then I guess go ahead (dont let combativity points go unused :))..  So I guess it could be wrapped up to say fight the bosses with event girls, otherwise get all the boss-girls from Donatien or higher bosses first, then step back to the lower bosses for their boss-girls.

First you get the money, then you get the power [ups] then you get the woman.

Doesn't anybody listen to Scarface anymore. ;)

Usually I finish a level before I get all the girls, so I move up to the next boss. If the highest level boss has girls and gives out more cash [on average after leveling up] might as well.

I got all three of Finalchicky's girls very early, even before she was leveled up. I kept at her collecting money as I wanted to max out everyone's affection ASAP. However I realized that bumping down to Bremen doesn't really lose all that much and lucky for me I got her 2 remaining ones very quickly also. I could have dropped down one more level but I'd only be getting half the cash.

If you are getting a legendary girl every 2 months, you pretty much need to be focused on the top level boss to level them up before the next one comes up. 70 mill in affection items and cash, it's a lot. Plus the event girl you get every month from missions, the next 3 boss girls and tentacle guy on the last level. KH legendary girl is still at 4 stars [been leveling up all the others who are now affordable with rarity changes].

If I find myself with enough cash to level up the next legendary girl or if I give up on legendary girls and level the ones I have, well Ninja Spy and Gruntt often get used for legend and normal events so those girls will drop eventually anyway, might as well wait till then. That leaves 2 of eddies, 1 Donnie an 2 Silvs. Not sure if it's worth going after them. Once I stop legendaries, all that event chasing will lower the income enough as it is. If I got a cash reserve I will go for them, if not, Epic Panchiko it is.

Too Long, Didn't read.

If you want to keep everyone leveled, you need to be going after the biggest boss almost all the time unless you are doing events.

48 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Never farm all of the early boss's girls if you have a higher level boss as an option to farm.  I learned early on that most event girls go to Dark Lord, Ninja, Grunt, and sometimes (not often) Edwarda.  I waited to farm those bosses for girls until they have event girls.... that way while I am "rolling" to get an event girl drop I am also rolling for a boss-girl drop.  If those are the only bosses you can fight then I guess go ahead (dont let combativity points go unused :))..  So I guess it could be wrapped up to say fight the bosses with event girls, otherwise get all the boss-girls from Donatien or higher bosses first, then step back to the lower bosses for their boss-girls.

Actually, Edwarda has had as many event girls as Ninja Spy and Gruntt has had only 2 more than those two.

I'm focused on getting the girls in order from bosses at this point. So I've been battling Bremen for weeks on end and only stop for contests to get those girls. I will still need to farm Finalmecia for all 3 girls before I move onto Roko for his 3 girls.

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Actually, Edwarda has had as many event girls as Ninja Spy and Gruntt has had only 2 more than those two.

ya, I was thinking more recently.  The devs used to put more on Edwarda back in 2017, and they even hit up Donatien once or twice, but they have been using Dark Lord, Ninja, and Grunt more in 2018.  Edwarda has only had an event girl 3 times this year, and two of those times were "revivals" of early 2017 events.  The other bosses I mentioned have all had event girls atleast 6 times this year (Dark Lord alot more than that), most of which were all new events, not revivals.  I took that as maybe devs are not going to be using Edwarda as much anymore.

Some update/event that occured while i was in "The Jury See" battling Edwarda somehow killed my luck.

Up until then i was able to get the 3 Boss Girls during the regular story (and some extra battles) but from then on ...

I'm now half way into "Hamelin Town" and haven't gotten a single Boss Girl lol (i managed to grab the Event Girls tho).

I really hope its just bad luck and "Plain of Rituals" will move it up a notch for me.

So yes, i just fight the curent boss of the world im in and do Event Bosses during Event days.

Yeah, I'm not sure it really makes much sense to leave the early bosses alone in order to battle them later when you can fight for both boss girls and event girls simultaneously. Up to Gruntt the boss girls seem to be dropping so quickly that you haven't advanced to the next boss yet anyway, at least as a free-to-play player who doesn't spend kobans on energy refills to rush through the story. I had all Dark Lord girls before reaching the Ninja Spy, all Ninja Spy girls before reaching Gruntt, and all Gruntt girls (just barely) before reaching Edwarda. And I don't think I was especially lucky with the drop rates; they're just relatively generous up to Gruntt.

It might make sense with Edwarda...Eugénie took 310 battles to drop, and I'm now 204 battles into the next girl and could move up to Donatien already. But as has been said, it seems that putting event girls on Edwarda is something they're less likely to do now, so the "saving up" idea may be moot.

Edited by _shal_

I focused on each Boss as I worked their world. With Dark Lord and Grunt, they dropped all their girls before I could move on. Ninja Spy dropped one of his, another I got from 10xEpic. 

Then as I got higher and cleared Bosses of their girls, I went back to the lower ones still holding onto theirs AS CONTESTS allowed (not needing Boss Wins to rank) unless there was a contest I could see I was not going to win. Encouraged Ninja Spy to drop his last girl.

So when Events rolled around I had no worries that a regular girl might cut in front of the Event Girls.

*I* do not subscribe to waiting Pachinko to get all the regular girls. A girl is a girl. Sure I'm paying 5400 Kobans per spin, but I see it as paying for early access to a girl's money (dowry?)—time is money after all—and not having to sweat a boss for her for however long it might have taken her to drop. I had Sylvia weeks in advance of hitting the Mystical Forest and had no probs getting the other two to drop before moving to the next world.

Now I'm at the End of Scrolls, having to wait for the next ones to drop. I still have girls at Donatien (2), Bremman (3), Finalmecia (3) and Sensei (2). As Events and Contests allow (or I'm not going to place for Kobans), I'm rotating these Bosses as they drop a girl. and yes, still taking spins at 10xEpic as I can during Events.

Which is why at level 197 with 73 girls I'm encountering and often beating players as high or higher with half the girl-count which except for a few Event girl rarities are mostly starters and common.

I hadn't recruited all of Dark Lord's three by the time I finished his world, but then, back then, I recall boss points effectively coming much more slowly. Same for Ninja and Gruntt.

The reason to wait for all boss girls before playing pachinko is that you'll bottleneck on kobans MUCH more than you'll bottleneck on boss attempts. At worst, it took me about 1400 tries to get a recruit - about 30 days of farming. Koban income, meanwhile, is a baseline of 150/day for a studious quester, plus however many contests you can place 1st-4th in. Contests come in at 1/day minimum, but you're not going to place 1st every time even in endgame - I'd wager you'll average around 20 per day, for a total of 170/day. Multiply that by 30 and you get 5100 kobans per month. The price of a guaranteed pachinko girl is 5400.

Now consider that there are roughly 100 girls you can only get through pachinko (many of which are up only during certain times of the year). That's about eight years of grinding kobans. How many boss girls do you think you could farm during that time? There's only about 30 of those, and they're much more likely to pop.

• Like 1

*I* would rather have the girls NOW instead of some potential MONTHS in the future. That is what I'm spending my Kobans on, and *I* am satisfied. If I get to a world with some of that bosses's girls already in my harem and paying me money, it is worth it to *me*.

If I subscribed to waiting, I'd not have my beloved Treasure. My beloved epic Treasure… who, BTW, is allowing me to kick PvP ass. Since I've maxed her, a week at this point, I've lost only 2 battles. (not counting Non-Defensive Pact wins)

My plan goes like this:

1. If Event, hit areas with Event girls. If no Event or Event girls all obtained, then..
2. If Contest, then hit Contest area with most points. If no Contest, then...
3. Hit areas where girls have not yet all dropped, starting with highest money payout.

I've had some unusual luck with farming, in that I've had a region drop all its girls before it was paying more than the prior region. So I was back to farming in the old region for money. And I'm still in that prior region, although due to going for contest points, it's no longer paying more.

Edited by Zteev

11 hours ago, Zteev said:

I've had some unusual luck with farming, in that I've had a region drop all its girls before it was paying more than the prior region. So I was back to farming in the old region for money. And I'm still in that prior region, although due to going for contest points, it's no longer paying more.

I'm having similar luck with Roko. He's already given up Noomye and Venam, and he's only level 175. Finalmecia's maxed out at 260 and has only given up Salem...