Legendary Days Discussion

I don't know why you bother putting a legendary girl out for 4 days since there is little or no chance to get the girl in that time.  The only time I have gotten the legendary girl I had to spend 5000 kobans and I decided after that that I could not afford that every month and maybe I would get lucky now and then.  Now I just find it irritating to be offered something that can not be gotten in the time involved.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Gravess said:

I don't know why you bother putting a legendary girl out for 4 days since there is little or no chance to get the girl in that time.  The only time I have gotten the legendary girl I had to spend 5000 kobans and I decided after that that I could not afford that every month and maybe I would get lucky now and then.  Now I just find it irritating to be offered something that can not be gotten in the time involved.

That's the whole point of the event... to offer a girl that is hard to get.
Not everyone is supposed to get the girl (or better put: most players aren't supposed to get her), otherwise she wouldn't be legendary, but rather common.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I'm  disappointed that I didn't get Fanny and Fione, but to be honest, I would have been vastly more disappointed to not get them if they had demon versions like Rem and Ram. Without them being demons, I lose, like 85% of my interest in them. xD  I'm glad I decided to cap my refills at 5 and not waste any more kobans than that.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mcfrost said:

Brainfart then... too damned bad.

Not really. The Devs have a flaw built into their system—meaning themselves, not so much as *in* the game but *with* the game nonetheless—and that flaw is an AMBIGUITY in how they express dates. This flaw is also why we were alerted at the last minute, with 12 hours leeway, that there was a MISTAKE in the calendar as posted. The Legendary Days event was shown with a line running from the 27th through the 30th (4 days).

Don't let the included TIME confuse you, they mean RESET whatever time that is for you locally.

Then we were warned it was starting a WHOLE DAY EARLY, the 26th instead of the 27th, but were not told if the end date had also been moved.

The banners show the dating as "26th–30th". Which can be read several ways. 26 TO 30 (not including 30th, 4 days) or 26 THROUGH 30 (including the 30th, 5 days). The latter is how most people interpret that, so 5 days is the common expectation.

The accompanying early warning said "BETWEEN the 26th and 30th". There are a couple ways to interpret that too. BETWEEN usually means ONLY the [thing] between the others; for example seating.
If told you can sit BETWEEN seats 26 and 30, you cannot sit IN EITHER 26 or 30, only between them (27, 26, 29… 3 seats).
But it can also include [thing]; for example days of the week.
when told you must do something BETWEEN Monday and Friday, it usually means Start of Monday until the END of Friday (start and end of business if a brick & mortar location, otherwise understood as starting Monday 00:01 until Friday 23:59, 5 days; although I've run into businesses, like auto insurance companies, who mean 00:01 the start of the ending date when people usually interpret ending dates as THAT ENTIRE DAY and ending at 23:59).

So interpreting it as having the whole of the 30th is reasonable and understandable. 

This ambiguity in how things are stated is—my theory—why we have MISTAKES (a flaw or "bug") continually cropping up, as this was not the first time there has been confusion on event dating. In fact, the first Legendary Days was presented as only THREE DAYS but ran for FOUR.

MY THEORY is someone on the Dev team *means* to express "date to date" but is misunderstood as "date through date". And if there is any language-crossing in the communication, the intention is probably exacerbated.

The Devs need to get on the same page and be consistent on how they communicate with each other and to us.

1 hour ago, Imick Says said:

I'm  disappointed that I didn't get Fanny and Fione, but to be honest, I would have been vastly more disappointed to not get them if they had demon versions like Rem and Ram. Without them being demons, I lose, like 85% of my interest in them. xD  I'm glad I decided to cap my refills at 5 and not waste any more kobans than that.

Funny, i don't like them, but it would have been even worse if they had demon versions like those 2 girlies. I was already afraid to see disgusting horns on their forehead :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

That's the whole point of the event... to offer a girl that is hard to get.
Not everyone is supposed to get the girl (or better put: most players aren't supposed to get her), otherwise she wouldn't be legendary, but rather common.

Well, ain't that nice way to say only cashers are supposed to get these Legendary girls. As that's essentially what it is. 

Alas, at least I'm happy this was last Legendary days for a hopefully long while. 

On 6/26/2018 at 2:42 PM, DHarry said:

40 battles so far, no refills of course. Nothing. Hope the purples will drop soon. If I miss the twins so be it. It would be a win for me if I can get some purples and the regular handmaid of Gruntts greedy green claws. 

Well, got what I wanted as a minimum. He dropped lingery, 2 chocolates and 2 flowers and the regular handmaiden. I missed the last day of the event because of a long flight, but I think thats a good thing. I may have been tempted to throw in my kobans for refills, probably to no avail. So alas, missed another legendary. At least i managed to grab 1 out of 3 and I have since effectively turnes myself into a KH guy to match the one I got. 

All this took about 120 fights for the number fetishists out there. 😉

6 hours ago, Gravess said:

Comments are pretty similar to the last two girls. There is a thread where we collected stats on the second girl.

Many people got her on the free daily battles, almost everyone gets her if they saved all the free kobans [finishing all daily missions, event missions and doing OK in contests].

Very few fail, but they will be the vocal ones.

Myself, I average in the 300 to 400 combat range.

Seems two people here spent about 60 days worth of free kobans, about 3 panchinko epic spins and came up empty. If I were in that situation and didn't already have a legendary alpha I'd be tempted to rage quit.

RNG fine, but the extreme variability of results is going to drive those who are on the short end of the stick away. You can't do much about unrealistic expectations [I didn't save any kobans the game gave me for free for an event I knew was coming up!] but some sort of increasing chance and you battle would only be a good thing, even if the overall chances [1 in 400, 1in 500?] remain the same.

20 hours ago, Kanki Kagonotori said:

Is there a difference in drop rate between hentai heroes and harem heroes?

I don't encounter the same low drop rates most people here (I assume would be majority hentai heroes players) experience. 

I got all 3 legendary days girls and almost every single event girls except for 2 (I got 1 a year later on an event re-run) and I've never spent a single koban on refills.

When I was collecting stats, I never bothered to ask. I doubt there is a difference.

8 hours ago, Masters said:

This ambiguity in how things are stated is—my theory—why we have MISTAKES (a flaw or "bug") continually cropping up, as this was not the first time there has been confusion on event dating. In fact, the first Legendary Days was presented as only THREE DAYS but ran for FOUR.

Well, this is because the first event (and then subsequent events) was supposed to only last 3 days.
At the end of the third day, they decided to add one more day to the event, so 4 days in total.
So it's not so strange that it was promoted to run for 3 days, because that was the intention.
Everybody who got Levitya on day 4 are in fact very lucky that they even got the chance to get her on day 4.

A short analysis...I'm well aware of switching to charm class in 30 levels or so,already prepared almost full epic charm set(except charm pet) and have twins at 2* right now,11k affection to go up to 3* is not such a big deal,3days farming+another 3.6Mio in cash equals another 6 days farming to finish 3* upgrade,after that i guess it will take another 2 weaks to farm enough of cash and cobans to finish their affection requirements for 4* progression bar fill and upgrade,so it totals at around 20-23 days to get twins from 2* to 4* and start using them as Alpha charm player.For 5* upgrade i guess that it will take at least another month to get 60k affection and kobans worth a 5* upgrade.I like their look but while watching affection bar rapid expansion i pretty much start to miss those legendary lingerie affection items.So in total it takes around 2 months to upgrade Twins from scratch to 5* shine.🚀😎

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Well, this is because the first event (and then subsequent events) was supposed to only last 3 days.
At the end of the third day, they decided to add one more day to the event, so 4 days in total.
So it's not so strange that it was promoted to run for 3 days, because that was the intention.
Everybody who got Levitya on day 4 are in fact very lucky that they even got the chance to get her on day 4.

Perhaps that is true for the first time. I still suspect the rest of what I've said—miscommunication in how dates are said and received—is a factor, plus any crossed languages. There have been other times the calendar showed a normal event running for 15 days but the event itself ran for only 14. And last revival, the Pachinko-only girls in the Harem Not Recruited list said they were available until the 26th, 2 days after the event was to end (did not think to screen grab that), and of course were not avail in Pachinko those extra days (and stopped "saying" that date).

These are mistakes—*bugs*—which need to be addressed and corrected and I'm fairly certain it's date-phrasing miscommunication. Certainly it would not hurt to take this to the Dev Team's attention.

52 minutes ago, Masters said:

Perhaps that is true for the first time. I still suspect the rest of what I've said—miscommunication in how dates are said and received—is a factor, plus any crossed languages. There have been other times the calendar showed a normal event running for 15 days but the event itself ran for only 14. And last revival, the Pachinko-only girls in the Harem Not Recruited list said they were available until the 26th, 2 days after the event was to end (did not think to screen grab that), and of course were not avail in Pachinko those extra days (and stopped "saying" that date).

These are mistakes—*bugs*—which need to be addressed and corrected and I'm fairly certain it's date-phrasing miscommunication. Certainly it would not hurt to take this to the Dev Team's attention.

It already was on my agenda, but my contact is on holiday, so everything is on hold regarding those kind of things for now.

• Thanks 2

On 6/30/2018 at 9:02 AM, jyepie said:

heres something that would be cool. 

What if they brought up all 3 legendary girls back for a week event and each girl was with one boss. so that way the people that missed out could get them again. and if people already got them they could battle for gifts again. that would make a lot of people happy 

While I understand what your saying, they cant do that because it would be a kick in the ass to the people that dumped everything into getting them with the understanding they most likely wont be back. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Daniele said:

Funny, i don't like them, but it would have been even worse if they had demon versions like those 2 girlies. I was already afraid to see disgusting horns on their forehead :D

Haha, so different! xD Just curious, but do you dislike all  demons in this game, like Mala or Venam?

23 minutes ago, Imick Says said:

Haha, so different! xD Just curious, but do you dislike all  demons in this game, like Mala or Venam?

I'm afraid so :D

As i already said here, Mala is the worst charm girl IMHO. And yes, i don't like Venam. Horns on a girl? Eew, gross xD

Off course there will be more legendary girls. Do you really think all the players starting out now, will accept that they will never have girls with competitive stats? Do you think cash players will continue to buy kobans to pay for a few epic boosters? They will never sell  koban for cash again.

In a years time the 3 current 5* legends stats will be average, and they might as well be revived for those that missed them and new players.

• Like 1

Pros - 10x fights kept me from missing as many fights. For me, the worst part of the combat "improvement" nerf was the extra time needed for fights. This helped counter that aspect of the nerf.

Cons - Another legendary girl missed. It might have been better to leave the legendary items for the bosses that aren't dropping a legendary girl. Of course, it might not have any effect on the odds. To the best of my knowledge, the formula has yet to be revealed. Either way, twins didn't drop for me, and I spent way too many fights on a boss with terrible cash drops... again.

6 hours ago, Daniele said:

I'm afraid so :D

As i already said here, Mala is the worst charm girl IMHO. And yes, i don't like Venam. Horns on a girl? Eew, gross xD

I like things that make the characters more unique--whether that be horns, animal ears, an abnormal skin color, etc. I just get bored of the typical looking girls, like Princess Noemy (although her metal version is nice!).

At least we can agree on the clothes. I've never been a fan of the whole sexy maid outfit thing. That bugged me in the show too. xD 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kamira said:

While I understand what your saying, they cant do that because it would be a kick in the ass to the people that dumped everything into getting them with the understanding they most likely wont be back. 

You can say the same thing about the people that used koban refills for all the 14 day events that happened before revival events existed as well since if they knew the events would just be repeated a year later a lot fewer people would have used kobans on refills.
They will come back but not any time soon like every other revival event it will take at least a year for them to come back.

They change their mind on things such as changing their mind on making the second legendary event from giving a charm legendary into a know how legendary and then they changed their mind on when the third legendary day event would happen first we were told it would not happen until August and we even got a second calendar for last month because they changed their mind on the date

Nothing is set in stone if it was we would never have revival events and we would not be able to get the past event harem members from the anniversary event in July either because they would all be a one-time thing and they save money by reusing old event harem members instead of making new ones.
I have all 3 of the legendary event harem members and i have more than half of the legendary harem members that you need to play epic pachinko to get but other players get a second chance with the revival event and a third chance with the anniversary event to get them so if they are going to do that then it is more than fair that they repeat the legendary days events as well later on.

Edited by natstar

One thing I know—or at least strongly feel—is that girls which are 2 years old, no matter how they were initially presented, should be placed in Epic Pachinko.

Yes, I think even Elfy, though maybe at year 3. Three years is long enough to have had an exclusive girl… $200 should only buy so much.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Masters said:

One thing I know—or at least strongly feel—is that girls which are 2 years old, no matter how they were initially presented, should be placed in Epic Pachinko.

Yes, I think even Elfy, though maybe at year 3. Three years is long enough to have had an exclusive girl… $200 should only buy so much.

I don't like that idea. If every girl eventually ends up in the pachinko then what is the point of trying to get them?

Also I personaly don't like the 5 star charm legendary twins names.

Edited by CopyBoop

You get them EARLY. Far better than hardly ever. But hey, if you'd rather wait 2 years—or even never—to get a girl, don't let the dust build up on your calendar…

As it is, the Event Daily Mission girls are NOT available in Revivals. That's a year and no chance at a girl which was available a year prior. So those who were not here a year ago for that Event's original run have zero shot at the EDM. And what happens next year? Will there be Revivals of Revivals and a shot at Pachinko-only girls, or will next year's Revivals be reruns of this years Events and no chance at the Last years Pachinko-only girls?

Which makes the Harem Not Recruited girl list cruel by taunting you with what you don't, maybe never can, have.

A girl reaching 2 years old ending up in Epic Pachinko means that at least every one has a chance at eventually getting them, they just had to be patient for TWO FUDGING YEARS (and I don't mean "fudge"…)

Personally, I think 2 years is fair for missed girls.

Edited by Masters
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Masters said:

You get them EARLY. Far better than hardly ever. But hey, if you'd rather wait 2 years—or even never—to get a girl, don't let the dust build up on your calendar…

As it is, the Event Daily Mission girls are NOT available in Revivals. That's a year and no chance at a girl which was available a year prior. So those who were not here a year ago for that Event's original run have zero shot at the EDM. And what happens next year? Will there be Revivals of Revivals and a shot at Pachinko-only girls, or will next year's Revivals be reruns of this years Events and no chance at the Last years Pachinko-only girls?

Which makes the Harem Not Recruited girl list cruel by taunting you with what you don't, maybe never can, have.

A girl reaching 2 years old ending up in Epic Pachinko means that at least every one has a chance at eventually getting them, they just had to be patient for TWO FUDGING YEARS (and I don't mean "fudge"…)

Personally, I think 2 years is fair for missed girls.

Be it 2 years, 5 years, or 10 years I still don't think we should be able to get every girl in the game at any given time after a certain period. Why should players who started later be spoiled rotten?

PS: This is the opinion of someone who has been playing the game for less then 6 months.

• Like 1