Legendary Days starts next reset - Error in Calendar

GeorgeMTO

Well, I already have F&F maxed on levels (198) and upgraded to their 3rd star and waiting on additional cash to finalize their 4th star.  5th star will have to wait for even more cash past that. I already had (still do) a lot of books and gifts in my coffers, it's just the cash I'm light on…

Already have them deployed on my Orgy Team (anyone notice exactly when Battle Teams were renamed?) as my Omega. Although they've yet to deploy as Treasure has been kicking asses.

Edited by Masters

15 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yes, you're right.  It says in the news release at the start of the game that the event ends at 5am on 30 June.  I assume that this is PST as it has been in the past.

For that person (Daniele I think) who wrote about 4 and 5 star images of the twins, Fanny and Fiona, nothing has been posted on the Wiki, unsurprisingly.  If he got them early and paid lots of kobans for gifts and many, many gift shop restocks I can understand how he might have upgraded the pair quickly to 5 stars, but otherwise that achievement or knowledge remains a mystery to me.

I don't believe the Kinkoid team has posted things in PST before. 5am is the current reset time if you share a time zone with France (GMT+1 normally, but currently GMT+2 due to Daylight Savings). According to google, that would be 8pm PST on the 29th.

31 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I don't believe the Kinkoid team has posted things in PST before. 5am is the current reset time if you share a time zone with France (GMT+1 normally, but currently GMT+2 due to Daylight Savings). According to google, that would be 8pm PST on the 29th.

It's just that with some other news releases discussed in the forum, they have often referred to PST which I took meant Paris Standard Time.  I stand corrected.

3 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

It's just that with some other news releases discussed in the forum, they have often referred to PST which I took meant Paris Standard Time.  I stand corrected.

there is no "paris standard time". it's either "central european time" aka CET aka GMT+1 aka UTC+1 or "central european summer time" aka CEST aka GMT+2 aka UTC+2.

PST stands for "pacific standard time".

when talking slang just say "paris time" but don't use imaginary abbreviations whose existing counterpart has a completely different meaning. this just confuses people and makes them go crazy.

Edited by Habi

5 minutes ago, Habi said:

there is no "paris standard time". it's either "central european time" aka CET aka GMT+1 aka UTC+1 or "central european summer time" aka CEST aka GMT+2 aka UTC+2.

when talking slang just say "paris time" but don't use imaginary abbreviations whose existing counterpart has a completely different meaning. this just confuses people and makes them go crazy.

So what did PST stand for in the context of time?  I distinctly recall reading it in relation to upcoming event release dates and times.

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

So what did PST stand for in the context of time?  I distinctly recall reading it in relation to upcoming event release dates and times.

...pacific standard time (one of the time zones that the USA uses). It's written in the post you quoted...

41 minutes ago, Masters said:

Maybe that is JessieChan's home timezone

All the Kinkoid team are based in France as far as we're aware

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yeah, I was wondering the same!  Unless somebody slipped up in the wiki and broke its rules re. posting new stuff.  I'll check this source immediately.

All girls' poses are public here on HH (if you play a bit with URLs), i just watched them.

I heard many members getting extra missions like " take the girls to the onsen for 42 kobans with 3hrs time of completion" and many of us didn't get any such events... is this another bug or what? also I think many of us are not getting even the legendary items even after 100s of tries so is it also because of that extra mission bug? please reply if anyone knows what's going on.... -_-

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ZORO256 said:

I heard many members getting extra missions like " take the girls to the onsen for 42 kobans with 3hrs time of completion" and many of us didn't get any such events... is this another bug or what? also I think many of us are not getting even the legendary items even after 100s of tries so is it also because of that extra mission bug? please reply if anyone knows what's going on.... -_-

That only happened yesterday it was just a random mission some people got that gave some kobans.
Getting the legendary gifts/event girl is based on luck but the legendary gifts have a higher drop rate than the event girl so you have a higher chance of getting one of them to drop before getting her.

4 minutes ago, natstar said:

That only happened yesterday it was just a random mission some people got that gave some kobans.
Getting the legendary gifts/event girl is based on luck but the legendary gifts have a higher drop rate than the event girl so you have a higher chance of getting one of them to drop before getting her.

thanks for the heads up... tried around 300 times and only got one legendary.. but I do hope to get it eventually.... and tell me if we can increase the drop rate somehow.. like using a specific set of girls in battle or like using something else... anything..

On 6/26/2018 at 2:54 AM, Habi said:

There is a simple fix from kinkoid that would solve this confusion... PUT ON A COUNT-DOWN TIMER BAR

I want my timers back on combativity and energy too. Damn it kinkiod, this is far to frustrating and will force me from this 'pay-to-play' game.

5b339ef0007dd_HH-TwitterHeader_Legendary

Okay, here is another example of the ambiguity of event dating. "26th–30th" typically means THROUGH the 30th. Which means 5 days.

@Chthugha, I suggest a discussion is called for to bring this to the Dev's attention. The TO vs THROUGH vs BETWEEN dates thing plus probably any crossed language barriers, is the probable cause for "mistakes" when it comes to event dates.

We'll find out in a couple days as to which was meant this Legendary Days, 4 or 5 days

BTW, FWIW and I didn't get a screen grab of it, but in the Harem during the last Revival, the revival Not Recruited Girls in the Pachinko each said "you have until the 26th to get me" which would have been Tuesday (26) instead of ending Sunday night (24th). Which would have meant they should have been available for TWO EXTRA days… but that message did change to "I'll be back later" on Monday.

Edited by Masters

5 hours ago, Dyraven said:

There is a simple fix from kinkoid that would solve this confusion... PUT ON A COUNT-DOWN TIMER BAR

I want my timers back on combativity and energy too. Damn it kinkiod, this is far to frustrating and will force me from this 'pay-to-play' game.

this might be interesting for you, from discord:

Screenshot_20180628-060625~2.png

they don't have an ETA yet when this will happen, so we have to live with it for a while.

Edited by Habi
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Masters said:

Okay, here is another example of the ambiguity of event dating. "26th–30th" typically means THROUGH the 30th. Which means 5 days.

I concur with the other posters that it's rather difficult to understand why you're struggling with this concept. Every multi-day aspect in the game is based on the daily resets, coming at 5am CE(S)T. So obviously an event running from the 26th to the 30th will be starting with the daily reset on the 26th and finish with the daily reset on the 30th. That's 4 days = 96 hours.

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

I concur with the other posters that it's rather difficult to understand why you're struggling with this concept. Every multi-day aspect in the game is based on the daily resets, coming at 5am CE(S)T. So obviously an event running from the 26th to the 30th will be starting with the daily reset on the 26th and finish with the daily reset on the 30th. That's 4 days = 96 hours.

First, I was *never* hung up or "struggling" on the time of day. As I said, regardless of the time stated, the intent is RESET.

Second, what I'm talking about is that the Dev Team has multiple and confusing ambiguous dating when it comes to events. Just this month, and the reason for this thread, there was a MISTAKE in the Calendar regarding the start of the Leggy event. The Calendar said it started on the 27th with a line THROUGH the 30th, 4 days. That we had two days between the end of the Revival and the start of the Legendary Days.

Then we're (thankfully!) informed about the mistake, with less than 12 hours, and that the event would start that day, the 26th, A WHOLE DAY EARLY.

We're told that the event would run BETWEEN 26th and 30th. 

Moreover, when you are told you have a deadline of a certain date, do you think the deadline is at the BEGINNING of that date (like 12:01am) or at the END of that date (11:59pm) or at the end of the business day ??  (in cases of brick&mortar businesses, whenever it closes up)  MOST people think the latter, at the end of the date, not the start of that date.

Now. Here is the POINT. MISTAKES KEEP HAPPENING.

*MY* point is, I believe there are miscommunications. Probably due to ambiguity of phrasing. Someone may be saying "X is to happen date1 TO date2" (which does not include the date2) but someone else, especially if there is a language barrier, may be interpreting it as "x is to happen date1 THROUGH date2" (which DOES include date2). And then we also have others saying "X is to happen BETWEEN date1 and date2"

So there are mistakes made in the calendar and fortunately this time we had a hasty warning that the event was starting a whole day early.

THE POINT I'm trying to make is that the breakdown in communication, whatever it is, which gives us these mistakes and hopefully last minute warnings NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED and IDENTIFIED and more over, CORRECTED.

Cause maybe next time we won't get a last moment warning of an event's mistaken start. EVERYONE SHOULD be echoing that these mistakes be identified and corrected, SAME AS ANY OTHER BUG OF THE GAME.

• Like 1