04/07/18 Patch Notes Discussion

How will this first week of contest work? Does it start on Wednesday or will there be backdated tracking?

Really welcomed change, looking forward to some more competitive edge and rewards to the game

Edited by Erin81
Positivity

I assume for contest rankings it will only be the change in the week and not your overall stat.

So for say mojo or pvp wins it will only count the wins for that week not your overall wins.

Because if it is the latter, there is no point to getting excited as most people's rankings won't move that much.

In the earlier editions IIRC they were going to group us in sets of 100 IIRC, sad to see that go, even if the rankings are for weekly production, the top say 100 spots will be dominated by the heavy spenders, the rest of us only have a shot at either scraps, or worse scraps, but free stuff is free stuff.

At least there is no promotion where the winners go to a higher board with other winners, that could lead to weirdness.

Edited by Some other guy

Somehow it feels weird that an "important"/game positive ranking like mojo only gives XP whilst rankings which go counter to fun game play (save up as much as possible and stop 'caring' for your girls) get rewarded with mojo...

Edited by Lady Al

I'm not quite sure if I understand this correctly and from the looks of it I'm not the only one.

Will there be additional weekly contests with a randomly drawn pool of 2000 other players and then rewards are distributed at the end of each week based on your ranking within that group?

Or will only the top 2000 people in every category from the pool of all players  receive any rewards  at all?

And will you get separate rewards for each category where you're within the top 2000? Or only for your best one?

All in all this looks like a great change and I'm looking forward to earning my rewards for my high PVP ranking :D

Edited by BraumII

11 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

In the earlier editions IIRC they were going to group us in sets of 100 IIRC, sad to see that go, even if the rankings are for weekly production, the top say 100 spots will be dominated by the heavy spenders, the rest of us only have a shot at either scraps, or worse scraps, but free stuff is free stuff.

At least there is no promotion where the winners go to a higher board with other winners, that could lead to weirdness.

How I see it, the most important part in this patch is spending the new Ymens because it can give you Kobans. You can try too stak it over a few weeks and spent it all. Keep in mind the maximum of "free" Ymens per week is 30.000.000 (+every Ymens somebody spent Kobans on).

4 minutes ago, arkay said:

The pachinko is gonna go live at midnight? Cause i still have the same 60k/10game price as before.

The notes for the patch say 04/07. It is not yet 04/07. They will be implemented during the day of 04/07 (which is a Wednesday) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tonsouris said:

Hello

For price in super pachinko !

Now i have : 1 spin =  12 000 y    and 10 spins = 113 300 y 

Why 

• The base price for the 10 spins of Great Pachinko will change to 32.300 from 16.150 Ymens  

I don't understand !

As i understand 10 spins of Great Pachinko will cost double price of current, but now it will give you 1 guaranteed Legendary Equipment.

1 minute ago, ichigosageda said:

I don't like 10 time pachinko getting price up, it's 1,5 mil for me so you understand.. xD

Similar for me, but if it's a guaranteed legendary you'll need to spin it much less often in order to get something useful on average. Cheaper in the long term I'd say.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Similar for me, but if it's a guaranteed legendary you'll need to spin it much less often in order to get something useful on average. Cheaper in the long term I'd say.

Legendary is the pink one right ? if so then im like :x

Don't know if this will turn out fun but I'm looking forward to it anyway. I know I won't get top place in anything but that's fine. And as long as the somewhat daily contests stay as they are then this is a chance to get more stuff for not much effort if you aren't aiming for the top. :D

I think that I will not stop being a part of the defencive pact even after the update.

Getting a legendary item from great pachinko will be awesome even with the mark up.

Edit: I wonder how inactive players will be handled in the rankings.

Edited by CopyBoop

33 minutes ago, zero.count@gmx.de said:

How I see it, the most important part in this patch is spending the new Ymens because it can give you Kobans. You can try too stak it over a few weeks and spent it all. Keep in mind the maximum of "free" Ymens per week is 30.000.000 (+every Ymens somebody spent Kobans on).

You've made a bit of an error here. Ymens is the name of the currency we use in the market/story missions and collect from daily missions/our harem. It's nothing new.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, wertyu said:

Ok confused ,is theYymens replacing the Kobans or is it another  form of curreny we will be using in the game ?

Neither, it's the name of the other (non-premium) currency we already use. The stuff you get from your harem ect.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Neither, it's the name of the other (non-premium) currency we already use. The stuff you get from your harem ect.

ok thanks, i  never released the  currency the girls give you had a name.

Edited by wertyu