04/07/18 Patch Notes Discussion

From what i can see, i could aim for the top 100 only in affection and harem level. But for what? 210 kobans for Aff, 500k ymens and 250xp for harem instead of 24 kobans, 100k and 50xp, not a great difference :D

For great pachinko, 10 spins costs me more than 2 millions and a leggy item in the market more than 3M. But there are 6 types of legendary equipment and we need only 1 (charm for me, all the other are completely useless, rainbow included). Sure, i could sell the useless leggy for around 500k, but it still too risky for me. I don't think i'll try my luck there, i don't like gambling.

15 hours ago, Rockstar99 said:

As someone else already said....

Each and everyone of us gets at least 150xp; 300k $; 144 Kobans; 6x Common, Rare, Epic or Legendary Equipment (Randomly); 12x Common, Rare, Epic or Legendary gift (randomly) for free each week.

Yes, ofc, the ppl that pay/play a lot will get a ton more.

But for me, as only Monthly Card user, that is a pretty good pack.

This is pretty awesome. I can see this as a great gift to players and a great way to make players more engaged with the game as there's more focus on all those areas covered by the weekly "contest".

New colors:

The new colors are mostly good for better clarity, but I would change the starting girls background to white ( as it was) to differentiate them from common girls.  I think having common and starter girls the same color is bad. I didn't really have too many issues with the old colors, however.

Weekly contests:

There are a couple weekly contests where I thought I could get into the top 2000 from time to time, but that's no longer needed. I think I'd recommend that a couple more tiers of decreasing rewards get added, such as 1001-2500, and 2501-5000, then make the bottom level 5000+. that would give a bit more differentiation, and still give lots of people a reason to aim for something above base rewards. The fact that each page shows you the rewards you are currently lined up to get is good.

I would like to be able to enter a page number, and go to it, rather than having to scroll through page by page.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zteev said:

I'd recommend that a couple more tiers of decreasing rewards get added, such as 1001-2500, and 2501-5000, then make the bottom level 5000+. that would give a bit more differentiation, and still give lots of people a reason to aim for something above base rewards. The fact that each page shows you the rewards you are currently lined up to get is good.

I would like to be able to enter a page number, and go to it, rather than having to scroll through page by page.

I agree with that.

Okay, the following suggestion does not address what is part of this patch, but since it is about the ToF page and format, I'm a drop this here anyway:

Add to the existing timers on the ToF's Left Column, an EVENT timer:
1) remaining time of *current* event while in progress
2) and until NEXT event starts when between events

il y a 6 minutes, Masters a dit :

Add to the existing timers on the ToF's Left Column, an EVENT timer:
1) remaining time of *current* event while in progress
2) and until NEXT event starts when between events

The 1) already exists, it’s in the pachinko window...

2 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

a partial timer, yeah, sorta. It doesn't show anything less than an hour; when less than 60 minutes it reads as "0 days, 0 hours". I'm talking about timers as inclusive as any other (and missing their older format of always showing seconds)

21 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

Indeed, not there during the Legendary Days, as there are no girls added to the epic pachinko... it’s not there when it would be the most important for it to be, as these are the most confusing, duration-wise...

so for aesthetic reasons, I would like an exact timer on the home town page for all events.

• Like 2

Has anyone get 1 stat Legendary from Great Pachinko yet? Could I ask how many times you can pull it - I know it should be hard but it's just for stat. Or it can't be at all. All I pull out are always rainbow. Which make me think more and more that x10 is really not worth it -except you're Charm? I guess. (even when I play charm I use one stat, just don't aim at it so much).

With this Great Pachinko changed, I will have no easy time in Pachinko contest anymore (x1 is too slow to push up at the end), and the reward seem more worse than I think at first. If I happen to get one it may be another trait anyway :P. I never pull x1 except it's the free one, now I may never pull x10 again lol, and if I'll not say about last seconds beat in the contest it's fking tired to click x1 between the day anyway ~ They should have 2 types of this x10 Great Pachinko, if it's really aim to improve for us.

*And I play Great Pachinko a lot, before they change last time before this one. They decrease Epic/Leg chance A LOT. Now they bring guaranteed rainbow in but x2 cost. In sum, it seem like it just x2 cost for the same old chance (more chance) Great Pachinko.

Edited by RenHarem

On 7/6/2018 at 10:48 AM, Joe-da-G said:

It really needs to be on the main page and not hidden away in the epic pachinko section that new players do not know about if they started playing the game when an event was not on.

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, natstar a dit :

It really needs to be on the main page and not hidden away in the epic pachinko section that new players do not know about if they started playing the game when an event was not on.

On a pure standpoint of logic, yes, i agree totally with you. 

10 hours ago, imoenbg1 said:

Got several one stat legendaries - 1 KH and a couple hardcore. Too bad I am charm....

oh thanks, it's not even2% for me for 1 stat with my type (0 in 16), at least there's hope lol -oh, but it may be better for me to wait it at the shop

Edited by RenHarem

On 7/2/2018 at 7:46 PM, Kassander said:

Welcome to the botfest!

And strategic tanking, it seems... The first week's very worst mojo player (almost minus 5000 if I recall correctly) is currently the mojo leader for this week.

• Like 1

As the punchline for the joke "waiter, there's a fish in my drink!" goes: Ssssh, everyone will want one…

Must be a bug since I only had it once. Count yourself lucky. I wish *I* had double Kobans on some days.

Oh, and kudos if you know where that joke is from.

Edited by Masters

On 2/7/2018 at 4:29 PM, JessieChan said:

Hello, everyone.

This is the right place to comment on our latest patch.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

buenos dias, como pollamatona, he completado 12 de los 14 dias del evento y no he recibido la chica a cambio, como se indica en el mismo.

saludos

7 minutes ago, Santi_jerez said:

buenos dias, como pollamatona, he completado 12 de los 14 dias del evento y no he recibido la chica a cambio, como se indica en el mismo.

saludos

Santi_Jerez, can you please speak in English in the English forum? (unfortunately there's no Spanish forum).

This is unrelated to the patch, you can find what you should do in Chthugha's comments in this topic

Edited by GeorgeMTO

• 1 month later...