Jack_HH

Best Were-rabbit  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best were-rabbit?

• Alice / Bunny
    • Rabbi
    • Hari
    • Louise / Bunny's mother
    • Forget about were-rabbits! Lupa is the best!

On 7/7/2018 at 1:42 PM, DHarry said:

Lupa, hands down. Followed by Hari, Bunny, Louise and Rabi. I dont get what people see in Rabi...

I don't get what people see in Lupa... definitely not one of my favorite girls. It's subjective ;)

6 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

I'm sorry, @Chthugha, but we are a progressive bunch here at the HH forums, and we don't asume any one's race or were-ness. If Lupa identifies herself as a were-rabbit, she can be the best were-rabbit of them all. xD

I don't like werewolves in wererabbit outfits.
Rather reminds of a wolf in sheep's clothing.
There's always something fishy going on when a wolf dresses up as something else :ph34r:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

There's always something fishy going on when a wolf dresses up as something else :ph34r:

How do you know that? What if Lupa is wererabbit in werevolve outfit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Chthugha said:

But there is supposed to be something fishy going on inside that costume...

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see Jessie involved in this post...

Difficult choice as these girls are each great in their own ways (except, for me anyway, Louise).

Going through all the stories and how Bunny is there to save our hero's butt when he most needs it (it's clear she really loves him - rare for Hentai), I'd have to go for Bunny.  She is also very beautiful and seldom has a bad hair moment.

But Rabbi - man, her secretary version and affection scenes... smoking hot!  She's a very naughty girl, though.

Hari - outrageously pretty, young and cute, and lovely, beautifully formed little breasts.  Also feisty and competitive.  Could be a goer, but...  Some of her early drawings don't do it for me.

Mother Louise?  Nah, I'm not into huge-titted milfs/cougars.  When I saw her in her own Winter Chill affection scenes and those of Hari I did wonder who the mother and who the child was.

Anyway guys.  Did you know we are playing right into their hands and fostering their tiresome competitiveness?  It'll also bring Lupa up to jump the queue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lupa.  Oh man (whew!).  Absolutely gorgeous and strangely elegant and graceful (even standing still as is the case in her stills).  And wolves are graceful creatures anyway, even if they do have teeth that kill.  I have both versions of her and I'm not disappointed.

There are other of the common girls we can tend to overlook with a posting like this.  I created a post on Solveig that had precisely zero interest, but to me she's just so beautiful in her 4th and 5th stars and affection scenes, sexy as hell - that mop of golden hair and lovely eyes and face!  I'm not normally into big breasts but hers are perfect.  The artists got her right at last and it's like whoever created her really loves her, rather like Renoir who, it is said, painted his female subjects with his penis.

Red Battler (Tina Reed)... Beautiful face and eyes, great boobs and body, and a determined competitor in a strangely shy persona.  I love her in all her forms and I have all of them.

Princesses Agate and Noemy?  I'm one who loves smaller breasts and theirs are perfectly formed.  In fact, I really like the fact that the HH artists are not stuck in the Hentai manga re. breasts.  There are the aforementioned two and one of Metal Noemy's band who have tiny tits, but also others like Salem who must be significantly impaired by the size of their enormous boobs!  I'm gald the artists aren't stuck in a genre groove and do tip a hat to real life and personas.

Of the rare or epic girls, I'd have to go for Justine in her loving version.  I believe a young new artist created her and what a fantastic effort.  I'm in love with Justine and want to rescue her from her obsessions and self-destructive tendencies.  She is absolutely wonderful: chestnut hair, eyes, wicked smile, body and poise.  She is a huge contradiction as such poise and beauty conflicts with her troubled and dangerous persona, a genuine black widow or femme fatale.  There was a shift away from the Himoki Toga inspiration and this was a correct trend in my opinion.  Justine is a cartoon version of the woman who inspired Tony Banks' (Genesis) song from their "And then There Were Three" album: - "The Lady Lies", about an evil, beautiful woman men are powerless to resist (to their doom).

• Like 3

I'm really glad to see all these votes for the beautiful Louise (she's my favorite :x), and i'm also glad to know how many players would like to have Finalmecia in their harem...

All this to say that this game really needs more MILFs!

Oh, just to clarify, i don't wanna see Gork's mother :ph34r:, only beautiful mature women :D

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Daniele said:

I'm really glad to see all these votes for the beautiful Louise (she's my favorite :x), and i'm also glad to know how many players would like to have Finalmecia in their harem...

All this to say that this game really needs more MILFs!

Oh, just to clarify, i don't wanna see Gork's mother :ph34r:, only beautiful mature women :D

Very judgmental. Maybe Gork's mother is a very beautiful mature woman.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Very judgmental. Maybe Gork's mother is a very beautiful mature woman.

Or maybe she's even worse than her daughter... :ph34r: What if she looks like Gruntt with tits? I don't want to take the risk :P

Seriously, i don't mind having Gork in my harem (actually now i have both version of her), but all these "alternative" girls (Gork, Mala, Venam, Hikea, Murakawa, but also last poses of Stephanie or Spring Spirit) aren't my thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It is only fair that if we have Bunny's entire family, we should also have Gork's

We should have her sexy older sister, Garky, her mischievous little sister, Gruntty, Gork's mother (obviously), and her Uruk-hai cousin and rival, Guruk. It is only fair. xD

• Like 2
  • Haha 3