Showing off your results in the weekly ToF rankings

Chthugha

My results are the same every week: i never refill my cp with kobans to fight bosses, i don't spend all that money (waste), i can't get too many girls (i don't even play EP yet, still 4 boss girls to get), i don't buy gifts and i lvl up girls only during contests. So in these 5 categories my score is terrible.

Usually i'm out of top1000 in mojo because a lot of my fights give me just 1, but if i'm lucky i could make it (last week i managed to sneak in).
Always top1000 for pvp wins, i don't refresh arena opponents, so it seems i can't sneak into top 100.
Exp is the only category where i can sneak into top100.

32 minutes ago, Daniele said:

My results are the same every week: i never refill my cp with kobans to fight bosses, i don't spend all that money (waste), i can't get too many girls (i don't even play EP yet, still 4 boss girls to get), i don't buy gifts and i lvl up girls only during contests. So in these 5 categories my score is terrible.

Usually i'm out of top1000 in mojo because a lot of my fights give me just 1, but if i'm lucky i could make it (last week i managed to sneak in).
Always top1000 for pvp wins, i don't refresh arena opponents, so it seems i can't sneak into top 100.

Generally I have between 70 -90  pvp fights daily or about 500 to 550 battles during any given TOF contest period .

If I'm not paying attention I might lose a fight once every couple of weeks (I have a very strong HC battle team with max. stats)

And I don't finish in the top 100 either,  so misery loves company :(

• Like 1

I managed to get into the top 1000 for Wins vs Villains. at 885th. That's only the second time I've gotten top 1000 on anything, and it was nice.

Weekly contests in games aren't generally designed for F2P people, so anything extra is a good result.

On 8/27/2018 at 7:49 PM, Daniele said:

tof.thumb.png.605ef65653698ea4c473eae13575b251.png

I can only shake my head over all you people really participating in this weekly tower of fame (Tower of shame would be more apt name).

How much real money you guys must spend to get in really high places? I can't even get past 24 kobans by doing it for free. Sometimes rarely I might get in 42 range, but that's after saving for weeks. 

Those players at the top of the rankings are the ones keeping this game going. The amount of money they spend as Patreons and with in-game purchases are a significant portion of the devs income. Without these "whales", this game would only be on Nutaku

And I don't like Nutaku

But I do love those "whales"

Spend spend spend away guys, and keep this game going for the free-loaders like me 😁

Saved up money for about a month to upgrade the twins to 4 and 5 stars in one go this past week, in order to grab top 100's in money and affection (ended up placing 60th and 65th, so mission accomplished). Will probably do so again for the first week of October, plenty of rare and epic girls that still need upgrading.

Edited by _shal_

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to brag because this is the best result I will ever have:

1885600354_ToFresults.thumb.jpg.7d65746c0bdcd44630490c172014bbbe.jpg

Almost a perfect run for the koban rewarded categories. Not bad, I would say. 😎

I was able to accomplish this after almost 3 months of saving money and affection items, and avoiding upgrading stats and girls. I do pay the monthly card, but I didn't use any kobans to get on high rankings, only in-game savings, so I wouldn't consider the ToF a P2W game.

I do have noticed that the ToF has been getting more and more competitive, so I'm happy with my results but I'm not trying this again. 😀

• Like 2