Already got both Event girls

Mort

Believe it or not i got both Girls in only 7 try´s. First i´ve tried Beach Eugeine and directly won her on the first try  then i thought, "OK, That was quicker than expected lets try Red Battler." and got her after 6 Wins against Dark Lord. I really  would like to know if other had the same luck.

• Like 1

Just now, Mort said:

Believe it or not i got both Girls in only 7 try´s. First i´ve tried Beach Eugeine and directly won her on the first try  then i thought, "OK, That was quicker than expected lets try Red Battler." and got her after 6 Wins against Dark Lord. I really  would like to know if other had the same luck.

Congratulations!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mort said:

I am pretty sure that many other players got them as fast as you but not all people who play the game read the forums.

14 hours ago, Mort said:

Thanks because of you I have not gotten summer red battler after 50 tries !!!!.  Thanks for making me like Samuel L. Jackson from Unbreakable :D.

I am only in my 2nd week so only have one boss to hit.

Edited by Aintpretty
gots the girl

I must have missed Beach Eugeine last time. But I was looking through my harem, I already have a Summer Red Battler. Is this another version of her or the same one...can I skip going for her and focus on fighting Roko instead?

5 minutes ago, LesserZ said:

I must have missed Beach Eugeine last time. But I was looking through my harem, I already have a Summer Red Battler. Is this another version of her or the same one...can I skip going for her and focus on fighting Roko instead?

It's a revival event, so you get another chance on the girls from an event from last year.
So if you were already playing last year, chances are that you already had one or two of the droppable girls.
So yes, this is the same Summer Red Battler.

Easy way to check if you already have the girl, is by going to the boss dropping said girl and checking if she's still in the available drops.

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

It's a revival event, so you get another chance on the girls from an event from last year.
So if you were already playing last year, chances are that you already had one or two of the droppable girls.

Easy way to check if you already have the girl, is by going to the boss dropping said girl and checking if she's still in the available drops.

Okay thanx, went to the boss fight. Only thing that drops is the 3,500. Checking girl drops is good to know.

It only took me a couple of tries this time, too. Though, the fastest I got both event girls was with three tries. In fact, it's rare for me to not get both event girls fast. I think I haven't even managed to level the bosses with the event girls to the max. Edwarda is Lv58 for me. Roko-sensei on the other hand has Lv290. I wish he'd go further up, so he would cough up more money.

Edited by Sinner

On 17/07/2018 at 11:52 AM, Mort said:

Good for you! I got red battler with 132 fights. Still fighting for Summer Eugenie.

19 hours ago, Chthugha said:

How do you check a boss to see what girls are available?

12 minutes ago, TomJerry said:

How do you check a boss to see what girls are available?

I cannot show it with a picture myself, because I recently got the last girl available to me this way, but I will try to describe it...

If you got to a world and click on the button near the villain to start a battle, then underneath the stats of the villain you will have every possible reward available.
So there will be a cash symbol, a possible world item symbol that you need for the story, possibly gifts like some villains have now, and a rotating wheel of all girls still available on this villain. You can hover over this wheel to get a box with all girls in it that are available on this villain.
If you have all girls of that villain, then you won't see this anymore.

On 7/19/2018 at 6:29 PM, LesserZ said:

Maybe you started around the same time as me and you hadnt reached Edwarda yet when the original event was on. I have summer red already too. Today I finally was able to add Beach Eugenie. I wish I could get Beach Samane instead... 

Ah well. Im almost done with boss girls. So i can start collecting more epic pachinko girls to raise the odds for the legendary event chicks. 

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:52 AM, Mort said:

I sorry, I feel bad for you, 9_9You wasted your good fortune on winning couple of hentai cartoon girls when if you had played the lottery you could of won enough money

to attract some real living girls xD

finally got the second event girl  Beach Eugenie to drop on Hentai H , quick question as any one on Nutaku  Harem H  managed to get any purple items to drop from the bosses there , reason for asking been fighting roko for over 3 plus days and not got a single purple item from him which is really strange, either the drop rate really sucks or its not working properly or i am just unluckly who knows..

Edited by wertyu

The drop rate on the affection items is very low during revival events. I seem to typically only see people get 1 to 3, and that's when they spend the entire 7 days farming for them (people who were playing the first time the event occurred ect).

7 hours ago, wertyu said:

finally got the second event girl  Beach Eugenie to drop on Hentai H , quick question as any one on Nutaku  Harem H  managed to get any purple items to drop from the bosses there , reason for asking been fighting roko for over 3 plus days and not got a single purple item from him which is really strange, either the drop rate really sucks or its not working properly or i am just unluckly who knows..

I got 2 gifts there so far.

The expectancy of the gifts for a whole event lies between 1 and 2 in my experience. You had part of the event so it's a bit lower. This does mean that 0 gifts is also not that unlikely to happen.