Anniversary Event Discussion

I am very pleased with this event, I saved 38000 Kobans as a f2p and did get all the girls I could get. 12 event girls and 3 regular boss girls :) I did invest 21816 Kobans(101 Refills), without counting the normal boss girls, that are 1818 Kobans per girl.

Having all boss girls and some Kobans left, I decided to try my luck with playing one 10x epic pachinko and to my surprise I did get an epic girl with my class speciality, Sifra :D

Some stats:

Longest streak without an event girl drop: 27 refills (540 battles)

Shortest streak without an event girl drop: 3 battles

Shortest streak without a regular boss girl drop: 2 battles

Battles to get the last girl from Roko Sensei: 2060 battles (Not all done in this event!)

Battles done in this event: 2241

Edited by rayley
  • Like 5

Okay, i'm happy for every one who get a lot of girl...
But! I spent more than 8k kobans, and got only 2! event girl (Lady meta and Unionist.. two who, if i get the chance to choose who i want, never think about) and the last missing common from the boss.
I know.It's still 1,5k less/girl than if i do 10x rolls. But i don't feel like i get any reward from this event. It's not like a 2year anniversary.
Not after seeing how much girls others got after such less spending. If the developers feels like they want to reward those who spent money on the game here i am. I bought those kobans just for this event (not all 8k but still). I want my reward. But this is nonsense. There is sooo much thing that could be better.
If the player can choose who he/she want after a successfull roll
If there is a bigger drop chance
If it's not flat, but the chance grow after spending kobans (if not after fight like the normal boss girls)
If the girls are separated so the player can choose which boss he/she want to farm.
But those are all if's. I'm not angry, I'm sad and dissapointed, because  this event look's like nobody cares what the players want. Yeah, yeah, if the devs listen to the players then all boss get 100% drop chance and all girl comes with all aff scense. And i don't want that. I want a normal celebration. Cause putting the last half month's girl to bosses and let the players spend all their kobans for sometimes a giantic and sometimes almost zero reward is simply not fair.
Thanks for reading not thank for the experience.

On 7/28/2018 at 7:42 PM, ZORO256 said:

THANKS  a lot for the advice.. and just one more question. If I get a girl from any boss should I go to the next boss (like we used to do in normal event) or should I continue with the same boss. What I mean to ask basically is, Do the probability of drop rates decreases after getting a girl from one boss or does it remain same...

I got one from Adwarda and I still have not used any kobans.. 

Also some people suggested to me to spend 14k kobans to get around 1120 fighting chance along with 10x. So what do you think is the best way... 2 sure shot girls with epic pachinko or 1120 chance to try to get more..?

Better to continue ... i'm fighting Finalmecia and i got 11 grils and remaining only 1 to get

i used almost 150,120k kobans with 10x performance

it's better than pachinko 10x :) 

Edited by mhd001144

Here are my numbers for this event so far :

- Got noella on fight 19;
- Spring Rumiko in fight 617;
- Lady meta in fight 687;

I currently fought 830 times and spent exactly 7415 kobans.  I'll talk about what I think when the event ends. I still intend to make some more attempts anyway.

Thanks Kinkoid for the best aniversary event. I am very happy with my results. :D

I have got 18 girls till now, 1 from 10xEP (Arianne), and 17 girls battling Roko, only one left, I will try with free combativity and some refills if needed this night. I have upgraded all of them to two stars, but i have still 40 millions more than before).
My stats if anyone is interested (I still have to adjust it to account for the free combativity of the five days)

refills    108
girls    17
battles    2328
battles/girl    141
drop rate    0,71%
total kobans    23328 (it is always good to have a good amount saved)
kobans/girl    1372

refills    girl    battles
none    Epic Noella    36
5    Bunny's Mother    195
9    Rabbi    74
26    Treasure    342
29    Victoria    75
30    Loving Bunny    11
31    Lady Meta    62
34    Deitra    56
38    Spring Rumiko    82
43    Music Silvia    93
49    Neandertal Gork    123
50    Nuladva    20
80    Windia    607
85    Val Abrael    91
86    Festival Solveig    29
98    Unionist Elizabeth    242
108    Loving Lupa    190

So my kobans were better invested in refills than in Epic Pachinko. Of course to even odds for a bad streak is necessary to have a lot of it, if you go to 600 battles without a drop and have no more kobans left ... (see Windia 607 battles, that was hard).

• Like 2

OMG - what an event. So many girls. 2 years anniversary. Big party.

Well I got a new personal record: spending more than 5000 koban in adventure for 0 girl. Reading "increased chance to win per battle. By how much? 0,0000001 % chance?
Absolutely frustrating event. It would have be easier to spent the koban in the pachinko - there is a guarantee at least for one girl.

Thanks for such money-maker event.

1 minute ago, Rhenia said:

OMG - what an event. So many girls. 2 years anniversary. Big party.

Well I got a new personal record: spending more than 5000 koban in adventure for 0 girl. Reading "increased chance to win per battle. By how much? 0,0000001 % chance?
Absolutely frustrating event. It would have be easier to spent the koban in the pachinko - there is a guarantee at least for one girl.

Thanks for such money-maker event.

Increased chance to win per battle probably is a low number but it doesn't even factor for event girls. Only boss girls get a better chance as time goes on.

• Like 2

People always forget  the point of games like this one..... the point is not to please everyone, is to make you spend money... I get only one girl of the event (one was a normal boss girl an the other was in epic pachinko but a normal epic pachinko girl) I dont like it? of course not but i cant complain about that cuz i cant spend money in this game

If you complain about waste thousand of kobans in refills... don't forget you get those kobans for free completing dailys

(sorry if my english is a s**t)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Zenni said:

People always forget  the point of games like this one..... the point is not to please everyone, is to make you spend money... I get only one girl of the event (one was a normal boss girl an the other was in epic pachinko but a normal epic pachinko girl) I dont like it? of course not but i cant complain about that cuz i cant spend money in this game

If you complain about waste thousand of kobans in refills... don't forget you get those kobans for free completing dailys

(sorry if my english is a s**t)

Yeah, and tipically thats why i wrote that i spent money on specially this event. 
If i spent just the free kobans then its not a problem, i would be hapy if i only get 1 girl cause its still cheaper and maybe a once a time opportunity (i dont understand why they cry too). But after i bought some and get almost nothing thats where the problem begins. Not the reward, but the amount of the reward. :(

4 hours ago, bc.joeyscouts@gmail.com said:

I know that there are happy people in Haremland, but WHY do so many have to complain about everything? Not enough girls, too many girls, no free kobans, drop rate too low, etc etc.  

Well personally, after joining in November 2017, I think this has been the best event ever if you want to boost your harem and I now have many months of upgrading to keep me busy 

THANKYOU KINKOID FOR EVERYTHING

... *girl images* ...

you got noella 2 times. awesome! xD

i personally also loved the anniversary. got 10 usually pachinko only girls for 13k kobans. i saved 41k kobans this way.

• Like 2

i'm not kobans player only get 150 each day or win quest if lucky, so i only have 1000 kobans atleast  and someone say without using kobans for refills there is chance with 24 x 5 = 120 hour and each 10 hour(20 fight) there is 8 % to get girl and 120 : 10 x 8 = 96% to get 1 girl and already use the 1000 kobans for refills so my chance must be rose beyond 100% to get 1 girl right? why i still don't get in roko? its because i still dont get the frog girl from hero academia girl(until this day i still dont get her from when roko appear)? man math in gambling is really not accurate :(

Edited by StrangerHero

1 minute ago, StrangerHero said:

i'm not kobans player only get 150 each day or win quest if lucky, so i only have 1000 kobans atleast  and someone say without there is chance with 24 x 5 = 120 hour and each 10 hour (full refills) there 8 % to get girl and 120 : 10 x 8 = 96% i will got 1 girl and already use the 1000 kobansfor refills so my chance must be rose beyond 100% to get 1 girl right? why i still don't get in roko its cause i still dont get the frog girl from hero academia girl(until this day i still dont get her from when roko appear)? man math in gambling is really not accurate

there is never more then 100% cause after an action happened it has nothing to do with the next one.Thats why you cant cheat int roulette.Just because the last 10 roll was red its not mean the next one is gonna be red.There is always 50% for both. (minus the 0but thats not importínt in this example) 
So if you have 1% chance for something then if you do it 1 time thats 1% chance but if you do it 100 times that's not gonna mean the event is absoulutly going to happen. Its only mean you can try 100 times the thing that has 1% chance.
These %'s mean that if i do something infinite time its gonna be exactly the given precent.But anything less number (so in reality everything that you can imagine) is just an approximation.

58 minutes ago, arkay2233 said:

Yeah, and tipically thats why i wrote that i spent money on specially this event. 
If i spent just the free kobans then its not a problem, i would be hapy if i only get 1 girl cause its still cheaper and maybe a once a time opportunity (i dont understand why they cry too). But after i bought some and get almost nothing thats where the problem begins. Not the reward, but the amount of the reward. :(

Well of course in that case you have the right to complain... you and every one who spend money

K got 5 girls for 4100 Logan's

Music Sylvia (main girl I missed from music event)

Iron viola (I had no inter net for the avenger event)

Lady mega (same as above)

Noella (Yolo was one of my first crushes)

Bunny's mother (FUCKING YES!!!!!!)

I'm happy that I didn't get any of the girls from normal pachinko (or gork).  The only way I could be happier is if they had put teachings on the bosses

5 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Depends on how many boss girls you have left in the game.

If you have 5 boss girls left and 70 girls in Epic Pachinko the chance you drop a boss girl from Epic pachinko is 5/70*100=7.14% the chance to drop a non-boss girl = 92.86%.

Only you know how many girls you have stashed where, so it's up to you too choose. GL

I have exactly as you said 5 boss girls left. I have yet to get two from sylvanus and all three from Bermen. And i think since many are saying its better to spend for refilling than in epic pachinko. I think I will take their advice.. What do you suggest..?

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 10:53 AM, ChyldeRoland said:

I got gork, union Elizabeth and deltra so far.  No kobans spent

Update:  Didn't get any more girls until today when I spent about 1k Kobans and I got Lady Meta and Noella.  Not sure if I am done or not. About 6 hours left.

49 minutes ago, Crimson scale said:

K got 5 girls for 4100 Logan's

Music Sylvia (main girl I missed from music event)

Iron viola (I had no inter net for the avenger event)

Lady mega (same as above)

Noella (Yolo was one of my first crushes)

Bunny's mother (FUCKING YES!!!!!!)

I'm happy that I didn't get any of the girls from normal pachinko (or gork).  The only way I could be happier is if they had put teachings on the bosses

I started with 10 girls to get in boss battles and i have 7 , none of them is burnny's mother 😭😭😭 The only one i want so much  😣😣

50 minutes ago, ZORO256 said:

I have exactly as you said 5 boss girls left. I have yet to get two from sylvanus and all three from Bermen. And i think since many are saying its better to spend for refilling than in epic pachinko. I think I will take their advice.. What do you suggest..?

Go with your gut-feeling. Good or bad, it's always your choice. The only thing that matters in life is that you're happy with your choices.

Not the best result among people who got 18 girls, but here my stats:

Roughly Kobans spent on refills ~6150.

Bunny's Mother on 4th refill

Spring Rumiko on 11th refill

Victoria on 24th refill

Mavin (Roko Sensei) regular drop

Deitra (just now) regular drop

Anyway winning 3 girls for the price of one, if I have played Epic Pachinko x10, is a win for me.

oh wow i see quite a few whales

2 hours ago, steve-o said:

Oh come on 5 days of fighting all of the Villains, and got 1 drop this is ridiculous.

Oh come on i got a big fate zero even prematurely used 5k kobans i saved up and got shit, couldnt get 5400 kodans before end of event.

• Sad 2