Anniversary Event Discussion

I know questions about drop rates are close to impossible to answer, but do all villains have the same drop rates? Can I kill Roko Sensei and get as many girls as possible or should I drop down to for example Dark Lord to get the highest drop rates?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5

Just now, 123234 said:

I only have 11 girls with the villains does that mean I already have the other ones?

yes, it means you have the other ones.
you can check it yourself now, because there's a complete list available of all the girls that should be on the villains.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, erno said:

I know questions about drop rates are close to impossible to answer, but do all villains have the same drop rates? Can I kill Roko Sensei and get as many girls as possible or should I drop down to for example Dark Lord to get the highest drop rates?

I want to ask this question too... in particular 1.if stamina spent on villains overlaps during this event or it just runs for everyone separately?And if those droprates during aniversary event are set equal for all villains or for example lower grade villains still have higher drop probability???

• Like 2

Well finally spent the kobans I've been saving, didn't get any of the unique girls from pachinko sadly, but at least I couldn't get any boss drop girls either. (besides mavin but she didn't drop)  I've still got enough for a single pull but I'll save it for now.  Here's to hoping I have better luck with the villian fights, there's a few there I really want.

• Like 1

Hey.  I am in "shock"---  

Shock Denial maybe.

I just got a Event girl.  From Freddy the tentacle guy.  Good orgasmic references, that multi-skilled Villain.

Robbed his arse.  With my pilars.  One less tenacle.

Noella.

I frigging got Noella:  Previously only droppable in Epic pachinko in Become their copilot event.  Excuse so much to those who had to put up all those KillerBands.  

Great event to all.

brassy out

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

the event looks great:
1) lot of girls in EP
2) lot of girls in trolls battles
3)
girls at all world bosses -  you do not have to fight low-level bosses.
4) Solveig has gotten her 4th and 5th stars

I do not know how with a drop because people complain, but it's only 1 day. You can not drop everything right away :)

super event!

Honestly, I was waiting to get Lola...

Now she's only in the Pachinko; again hard to get it; coz it's randomly

At least u can make the Pachinko these days in a way that we can choose our favorite girls or at least one girl :) i think its good idea 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SuperTanya said:

Now the question is if single epic pachinko is better for just one girl OR 5400 Kobans transitioned into refills for 500 extra villains fights for a chance to get more /or none/ girls.

800 kobans for her 1st girl. TBC 

13 minutes ago, juku2308 said:

Liar !!! Donatien no drop anything.

Donatien.jpg

Silvanus.jpg

I'm sorry, what is it that you want to say...
You have 19 girls available on Silvanus and 21 on Donatien of which two are regular Donatien girls.
So that means you have 19 girls available on both villains and you must have 2 girls already that could've been on the villains.

Now if you could just formulate things in a normal way, and look better at what you are offered, then this would go a lot better.
Calling me a liar isn't really working, and you are quoting my post about something completely different as well as it seems.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1