Anniversary Event Discussion

15 hours ago, Blain said:

Life isn't fair

gotta deal with it

that's where the info is, not in the English forums

I'm just glad that isn't, and that can never be, an official answer from Kinkoid.

While I would agree on a philosophical level. Can you imagine if businesses actually acted based on that?

"You paid us, didn't receive anything in return, and you are even getting extra charges from us? Life isn't fair, gotta deal with it. You should know better than give your credit card info to a random bulgarian company in the internet".

15 hours ago, Blain said:

You can get mad about it, but that's not going to change anything....

Getting mad and complaining can and should change things. For the developers, that's useful feedback. And while they can choose to ignore that feedback, if no feedback is ever given, the devs would delude themselves thinking that everything is K, OK.

And while it's true that devs apparently ignore this forum and pay way more attention to the french one, it is also true that there are channels to make them receive the feedback. If they find my complains reasonable, and if they suspect a number of other players could share them, I would expect Jessiechan, @Chthugha or @Joe-da-G to inform the devs about them:

"For the next installment of an already established event, players will expect what they received from the last installment. They might expect more, but definitively not less. So if an element that was already offered won't be offered the next time, and if that can potentially change the experience of the player, it would be convenient to inform the player with the official channels, so the player can adjust his/her game to the new scenario."

Contrary to what appears to be the common opinion around these parts, I don't think the devs are ether jerks or money hungry wolfs, I think that they really love what they do and they wish for people to have fun with what they do; and when we don't have fun, it's not because they wanted to screw us in any way, it's simply because they didn't have a way to know what the outcome of their actions was going to be. So if the users who love the game inform them, on a reasonable matter, of the reasons why our experience wasn't as they expected it, they will do something in their power to correct it... considering that said "correction" won't harm them economically, because they are a business after all. 

Edited by Jack_HH
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

There's a few really nasty and uncharitable comments here.  I feel really sorry for those who invested and lucked out and telling them to suck it up shows really bad form I'm afraid.

Talking about saving kobans, I'd love to have enough kobans for Tanned Zoe, but alas (or maybe right at the end in know-how accounts).  I may have to be content with my luck in getting Dezy on a single spin in a know-how account and she's no consolation prize; she's the top of the podium for a 3-star!

There are so many nearly back-to-back events and revivals it's impossible to save up enough kobans unless we do brilliantly in the ToF or contests and I've never been one of those.  Oh... unless we buy them of course.  I'm amazed that some people managed to save 30k or more of them yet still managed to play Epic Pachinko in events that went before.  I'd love to know their secret.

It was better that you got Dezy because she has most of her defense in hardcore which is know how's weakness but Tanned Zoe has most of her defense in charm which is not only weak against know how but is also the weakest class at the moment.

2 minutes ago, natstar said:

It was better that you got Dezy because she has most of her defense in hardcore which is know how's weakness but Tanned Zoe has most of her defense in charm which is not only weak against know how but is also the weakest class at the moment.

That's good to know.  Thanks.  I've noticed that about Dezy.  Against hardcore, when she comes on my ego consumption falls back considerably (improved defence).  However, with the changes to PvP, she isn't on for very long.  As for the omegas, they are just observers now, like reserves in a football team.

• Like 1

The 2nd Anni event was a bust for me, 251 battles - no girls and with 1 10x EP spin I got a permanent EP girl, Princess Tiana. If I had checked this topic before the event ended I would have used the 5400 kobans for CP refills but that's on me, my bad.  I had also recently used over 40k kobans in the Music Party Revival Event which I wouldn't have if I had known about how the 2nd Anniversary Event was going to be set up. (BTW all the girls i got from EP were permanent EP girls, so Chthugha may be right about EP being bugged.) Overall I'm not happy about the event but I'm not complaining about it either as the failures were mine.

I hate it when i have to edit my posts right after I post them because I didn't proofread it well enough.

Edited by Tommy55

On 30/07/2018 at 1:58 PM, Greetingz said:

"Thanks to the harem heroes wiki" - If you actually used that picture, then you'd have noticed that the earlier events have the same way of being noted down.
And let's not even discuss the fact that the exact time was put in the news popup, and it can be seen any time.
Please don't blame your fault for misreading on another person or a site.

Yeah,I need to retract myself,I finally found what happen for me to had lost the deadline. The problem is that in my timezone the game resets exacty 00:00. So,when I saw the 30th july on the calendar I imediately thought there was one more day and associate the deadline with 23:59 of 30th july.

So...Sorry, it was my fault

On 7/27/2018 at 4:48 AM, Muffeh said:

This event, as others before, just keep getting more frustrating. A ton of girls to get, and drop rate is null. What good is to have a limited opportunity to get a lot of girls, if they simply don't drop and yuor chances with one battle or more than a hundred are the same?

You guys really should change this system, maybe increasing the chance with each fail? 

You get free kobans every day if you do all the missions and then click on accept gift. Those kobans are far far more than needed to get all the girls that drop from fights on every event so long as you actually save them for events instead of immediately splurging them. (just spend kobans to recharge your fights on the last day). As for the girls that are pachinko only, you can get them whenever.

Moreover, events repeat every year on the same dates. My nutaku account had several instances now where an event started and I already had all the girls from last year.

Although shamefully I lost track of time during this event... so I only got 100% of the fight drop anniversary event girls on my hentaiheroes account, and was missing 3 on nutaku account when event ended. (I really wish the two accounts could be combined, but they can't so for now I am playing both separately).

It was a good time investment to work on both since nutaku has made their version super annoying with setting the server to log you out for inactivity after 2 freaking minutes. Which might just make me drop them.

Edited by mrttao

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

still wondering why they only gave half of the possible girls. there was a rumor that there will be a half year anniversery in januar but nothing official yet.

I think I might have started that rumour on the discord server xD

10 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I think I might have started that rumour on the discord server xD

someone does aloud wishful thinking and voila the next rumor is perfect! xD

i guess putting in all girls would have just been too many. and the number 69 maybe was too tempting.

i think gh also participated on the anniversary (since it was rephrased kinkoidversary). when was gh launched? maybe there will be another kinkoid party orgy when they celebrate their anniversary and then we get a chance on the other girls? having close to 4 weeks per month in event mode in one or another way seems to become normality nowadays so we might expect something then. (since march april was the only exception of that iirc)

Edited by Habi