About PVP battles

Romeo Arturia

It's completely pointless even bothering facing opponents nearly 15 levels above you as it's clear who the loser is.
Make the battle system reasonable, at least cut the level-generation of the opponents you face to ½ of 15 above.
Otherwise why even bother playing Arena?
I'm so f@¤kin' sick of it.
Make a change to it.

Sincerely

Edited by Romeo Arturia
  • Like 1

You shouldn't really care much about winning or losing, i always fight all 3 opponents and i am almost always on time for the next refresh (every 30 minutes) so from my experience i have encountered some opponents who are the same level as me and they have 15k+ more ego than me and i don't know how they do it because my market stats are all maxed out and i have pretty good equipment.

Anyway what i try to say is that pvp is very unbalanced, maxed stats and legendary equipment don't mean shit, there was a time that i lost to all 3 opponents 3 times in a row.

Edited by Hotless
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

lvls dont mean that much, affection and stats mean more...

i havent maxed my stats yet, even ive tried to race for it this week...

(unfortunately ive hit the point where costs double up, so ive lost my nice ranking :( ...)

and i "just" fight with two common 5star and an epic girl...

but still sometimes i beat up those opponents 15 lvls higher with their legendary girlz...

i try to fight every opponent with up to 5k ego more than me (about 10% at my lvl),

first hit means a lot and a bit of luck is nice of course too, so just try it!

racing for mojo is pointless anyways, since even the mojo-reward if you win is kind of random (getting a good one offered)...

23 hours ago, Skiron said:

lvls dont mean that much, affection and stats mean more...

i havent maxed my stats yet, even ive tried to race for it this week...

(unfortunately ive hit the point where costs double up, so ive lost my nice ranking :( ...)

and i "just" fight with two common 5star and an epic girl...

but still sometimes i beat up those opponents 15 lvls higher with their legendary girlz...

i try to fight every opponent with up to 5k ego more than me (about 10% at my lvl),

first hit means a lot and a bit of luck is nice of course too, so just try it!

racing for mojo is pointless anyways, since even the mojo-reward if you win is kind of random (getting a good one offered)...

You who say levels don't mean much should have a close look at this image & rethink what you've said.
10, a full 15 & 14 levels beyond me.
On those levels they achieve a lot.
So you say 2.5/5 mil is pointless?
5b5b0b28bb1e3_HHimpossiblematchup.thumb.png.d3b0a4447d9fef46784d3a9b024a3939.png
This image tells all

On 2018-07-26 at 3:07 AM, Hotless said:

You shouldn't really care much about winning or losing, i always fight all 3 opponents and i am almost always on time for the next refresh (every 30 minutes) so from my experience i have encountered some opponents who are the same level as me and they have 15k+ more ego than me and i don't know how they do it because my market stats are all maxed out and i have pretty good equipment.

Anyway what i try to say is that pvp is very unbalanced, maxed stats and legendary equipment don't mean shit, there was a time that i lost to all 3 opponents 3 times in a row.

Bro, it's obvious why you lose.
You don't even go with 3 Hardcore gals in your team.
You'd get a chance at triggering 2 Wild Bursts.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Romeo Arturia said:

Cheers

I kept the default team you get at the very beginning (level 1-10 or something) and i don't know of any pvp guide or anything like that saying that it's better to go with 3 same class girls instead of 3 different class.

4 hours ago, Hotless said:

I kept the default team you get at the very beginning (level 1-10 or something) and i don't know of any pvp guide or anything like that saying that it's better to go with 3 same class girls instead of 3 different class.

It never hurts to test for once.
But if you refuse to believe me, then suit yourself.
Have a good one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Romeo Arturia said:

It never hurts to test for once.
But if you refuse to believe me, then suit yourself.
Have a good one.

I changed my team to test it and i think that i have a higher win rate now anyway because you are so smart i am asking you: what girl is better to use ?? an epic 3-star or a starting/common 5-star ??

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Hotless said:

I changed my team to test it and i think that i have a higher win rate now anyway because you are so smart i am asking you: what girl is better to use ?? an epic 3-star or a starting/common 5-star ??

Depends whether that Epic 3-star girl is a 5.
If you got one at 5 then go for her.
Common 5-star gals got much higher Excitement so that's what I'm sticking with.
Otherwise you've got this Wiki list to pick from; https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem.
Best of luck.

Sincerely

Edited by Romeo Arturia

On 2018-07-28 at 2:32 PM, hahero said:

Yeah that +15 and -15 sucked. But you just have to wait for that v2.0 PVP Arena to be update.

I'm more angry with the competing against 40k player for Weekly ToF

Thank you for agreeing with me on this.
VS +15 is impossible without a Harmony trigger whereas VS -15 is too easy for being a challenge.
The Arena should be balanced out so that you face opponents not too weak to you, but also opponents not too strong to you.
So that you may get a more fair PvP experience & there'll be no need to skip too strong opponents.
15 is too much of a level range, on those levels you may maximize your character stats, team levels, get better equipment & even temporarily boost your stats for some days.
It's obvious it's impossible to win against such a character.
You don't want to win relying on luck, at the same time you don't want to lose often due to facing the same 15-levels-above opponents in streaks.
You should just be able to only face opponents within a close range from your level.
I think the level range should be degraded to +-5 for the optimal PvP experience.

Cheers

Edited by Romeo Arturia
  • Like 1

This is a feedback of my pvp experience. I want to know if someone are in the same situation than me and agree that the pvp matches can be a bit... unbalanced. Maybe this can help the developers to improve our experience in pvp and provide more fun times in arena.

So, first of all, I'm a regular player. Not a arena monster, with tons of ego, but I belive that I also am not a weak guy for my level, since when I find someone in pvp of my level, I have in general 5000 to 10000 ego more, or 5000 more attack, or a considerable greater defense, or yet 30-45% crit chance. The point is that most of the times, I have a good stat that give me a good chance of vicory. Now, that when I FIND a player that have about my level.

The problem is that now, almost every single time that have a new round of opponents, they all are about 10 levels higher than me, with 10000 more ego than me (When I have luck, I find one with just 8000 more, but in general they have 12000), with their minimal damage equal to my max. I belive that I reach a tier far higher than the one I can deal, but there is a great gap here. I have to fall about 800-1000 positions in all time mojo, and suddenly, all my opponents are really much weaker than me.

So, or is too hard, or is too easy, there is no mid point. Right now I'm having to face already lost battles to see if I can find somene that I can face normally and get the daily arena reward, what take two days with all that. The problem is pass a entire week of losses, falling in the rank, to get just three days of ascent.

Two weeks ago, I ended in position 16000 in the weekly mojo rank, if I remember well, cause I decide to fall until reach to my tier. And then I started last week fighting for the top 100, until the third day, when, from all opponents easily beated, all they become impossible to win. In the end of the week, I could not even reach top 1000.

I can't belive that there is no other players that have my level, with stats close to mine. Somehow, I can beat some of these players that often are, in all ways, better than me, probably cause the first attack is always ours. But the flutuation is simply to high and fast! How am I supposed to compete with others players if I can't get a week of matches of my level?

The fact is, some time ago, my stats are low enough to be treat by the bosses of my level. That time, my tax of wins/loses was balanced, and all my opponents are balanced enough to have some certain wins, other certains defeats and most time disputed matches. But then i got some legendary itens, manage to upgrade my girls to grade five, upgrade my stats... and in one weak I eat almost 6000 positions in all time mojo rank, reaching top 1000. And after I reached where I'm, finding one fair match every six opponents, that half of the times means another defeat.

Considering all this, appear that the game punishes you if you improve. Before, besides my bad colocation on world rank, I could win pvp contests and get in one day all arena daily prizes. Not anymore, unless if I dedicate a week fighting dudes I can't win, to have some few days without any challange, and then, all I can do is just lose again.

I'm not asking for certain wins, but matches that I can't know the result before even start. I even care much with the tower of fame, cause is really hard to get a good position, but I would like to at least  have the chance  to get the final reward of the arena in one day.

At least, I really don't know if I'm not being too pushy with the results and this is a normal thing. For that, I would like to see what is the others players experience on this metter, to collect a good data for the producers and make them know what we think about the Arena.

Regards.

I'm in the same boat.  When I succeed in EP and get some great equipment I do well for about 3 days max, then I face the trio of opponents that you face, but I've never been placed better than 720th.  Now I'm 1,200th.

I think the whole problem for me is that opponents leap-frog over me and take the arena far more seriously than I do, getting really good equipment and continually updating their stash,  Whenever I look to do the same, the equipment is either rubbish or costs me in other classes where I might have better defence.

For what it's worth, I think the performance of the girls in one's class is not as critical as has been painted.  In my Peregrine Took account (know-how) I don't have Norou or any other legendaries.  I make do with Red Battler as my alpha, Samane as my beta and Winter Sophie as my omega.  One might say this limits me and right now it is, but it hasn't always been this way.  I've beaten higher level opponents with Norou maxed out in XP for their level and at 5 stars.  In my Adrian'smole account I have Norou as alpha at 4 stars and Dezy (3 stars) as beta, but I still get beaten quite often by opponents who put up common girls against me, even those whose alphas might be in the wrong class for them.

Equipment is an issue.  Do we go for single stat epic items that have great value in one's class or do we go for good multi-stat legendary equipment?  At the moment I'm taking the multi-stat route, but I haven't sold the know-how epics.  I plan to try them out at some stage.  Some players swear black and blue that we must stick to epic singles  maximised for our class.  Others recommend the legendary multi route.  It's easy to become confused.

The arena seems to have been altered, too.  Have you noticed any changes since March/April?  I noticed differences in how the battles progress.  Before, the game went for a lot longer and the omegas were brought into play more frequently (as a side issue, but possibly related, I notice Finalmecia and Roko Sensei never bring their omegas into play against me, but they used to routinely - and Finalmecia even beat me once).

With the right girls it became possible to beat players 7-10k in ego ahead of me and the same or slightly inferior attack power and defence.  Against charm especially, I did the unthinkable and put up Princess Noemy as my beta.  She had an immediate impact.  If she was in the play early enough, even if my alpha was being beaten initially when Noemy came on my opponent's ego consumption went up and mine came down (a lot!).  This suggests Noemy put up superior defence against charm.  My argument was that her know-how stats were good enough not to penalise me too much, yet add more overall to my defence against charm.  Back then it worked; it really did!

Against hardcore this tactic did not work.

It was fun while it lasted and I was able to tweak my team and affect the outcome.  One day this all changed and quite suddenly.  No longer can I feel confident of facing opponents 10k higher than me and expect to come from behind to win.  Also, the performances don't last anywhere near as long (whether one is winning or losing) and one's omegas have become mere observers waiting for their turns that never happen.  The arena has become a battle of egos more than anything with defence against other classes (and now one's own) a greater factor.  In short, it's become boring and rewards those who spend money on equipment rather than choosing the right girls other than their alphas.  I can come from behind to win, but not in the dramatic way I used to and it's always nail-biting to the end.  For the record, Princess Noemy is no longer effective in the arena and I don't use her.  I must've been able to exploit a glitch in how the arena was set up for a little while.

I don't have much fun in the arena anymore and the incentive for me to participate is not there other than to try to complete the daily quests and win combativity points and XP.  The XP and aff rewards for girls are utterly pathetic and hardy worth anything, even if the intention is to use the arena to level up one's omega.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2018 at 3:12 AM, Romeo Arturia said:

It's completely pointless even bothering facing opponents nearly 15 levels above you as it's clear who the loser is.

ebjkzq.png

... you were saying?

And yeah, the third girl literally doesn't matter for PVP. Third slot is for leveling up. I put her in at Lv.1 and now she's already Lv.78, which is about 1500 points in both Exp and Aff.

Edited by Sinner

On 7/27/2018 at 8:27 PM, Romeo Arturia said:

Cheers

The first two girls Alpha/Beta are the only two that matter most of the time because it has been tested that the third girl the Omega only adds her stat/damage bonus to you when she enters the battle but that does not happen very often only about 1 out 50 battles for me so you can have a weaker girl to earn experience/affection for your omega which helps out in contests that give points for giving experience to girls.

Players that does not have a legendary 5 star girl in their class for their alpha are going to have a harder time in pvp because the higher stats the legendary have  help out in close harem battles and it is worth doing a class change if you have a legendary of a different class if you failed to get the legendary of your class.

legendary single stat items are easier to get now from great pachinko which makes it harder to beat players lucky enough to get a large amount of them and the tower of fame is encouraging players that do not even do pvp to buy stats in the market as well which makes other players stronger as well.

It would be nice if they changed how mojo works because gaining 1 mojo from players in full single stat legendary items but losing means you lose 32 mojo (it would be nice if you gained a bonus to experience/mojo when the player was a higher level)
boosters do help out as well the best two boosters are the harmony booster which 1 have one active all the time to use my special ability more often and 3 chlorella boosters because they give more ego than ginsing root endurance booster also being hardcore the cordyceps damage booster helps out as well but i like the chlorella ones better because the longer the battle lasts the more chances you have of using your classes special ability.

Edited by natstar

7 hours ago, Chthugha said:

But what if the player 15 levels abive you is charm?

I lose to anyone 15 levels above me, is their character/team maximized & he's equipped with high level Legendary equipment and even boosters that is.
I even lose to Know-how of that level/caliber were I not to trigger Harmony.

4 hours ago, Sinner said:

ebjkzq.png

... you were saying?

And yeah, the third girl literally doesn't matter for PVP. Third slot is for leveling up. I put her in at Lv.1 and now she's already Lv.78, which is about 1500 points in both Exp and Aff.

If you can't see it I'll point it out for you.
As I've already mentioned before, what I said applies to maxed out characters at the specific level.
Luckily for you your opponent's far from being maxed out, he might not even have got good equipment.
It's clear even opponents 15 level above not being maxed in stats w/o high-level equipment & boosters are no match.
And you're comparing yourself to an opponent with 9200 Ego less than you, shame.
They might very well be weak at your level, but at mine they aren't as weak.

3 hours ago, natstar said:

The first two girls Alpha/Beta are the only two that matter most of the time because it has been tested that the third girl the Omega only adds her stat/damage bonus to you when she enters the battle but that does not happen very often only about 1 out 50 battles for me so you can have a weaker girl to earn experience/affection for your omega which helps out in contests that give points for giving experience to girls.

Players that does not have a legendary 5 star girl in their class for their alpha are going to have a harder time in pvp because the higher stats the legendary have  help out in close harem battles and it is worth doing a class change if you have a legendary of a different class if you failed to get the legendary of your class.

legendary single stat items are easier to get now from great pachinko which makes it harder to beat players lucky enough to get a large amount of them and the tower of fame is encouraging players that do not even do pvp to buy stats in the market as well which makes other players stronger as well.

It would be nice if they changed how mojo works because gaining 1 mojo from players in full single stat legendary items but losing means you lose 32 mojo (it would be nice if you gained a bonus to experience/mojo when the player was a higher level)
boosters do help out as well the best two boosters are the harmony booster which 1 have one active all the time to use my special ability more often and 3 chlorella boosters because they give more ego than ginsing root endurance booster also being hardcore the cordyceps damage booster helps out as well but i like the chlorella ones better because the longer the battle lasts the more chances you have of using your classes special ability.

The Omega girl adds to your maximum stats, it might actually be the very difference between winning & losing, keep that in mind.
I do agree with you on that they should change the Mojo mechanics & add some possible bonuses gained from high-level wins.

Sincerely

Edited by Romeo Arturia

I suppose one good reason for +15 level is they tend to give much higher Mojo when you win. Of course Mojo is still useless in ToF Weekly. Global doesn't matter very much since your "Ranking #" ego and pride is shown in weekly rather than Global All Time.

To be honest, I only PvP for that +3 Affection points and what ever meager gold I acquire from it. The girls always max level is exp seem to be quite easy to get.

- @Sinner why your font rendering so weird?

Edited by hahero

14 minutes ago, hahero said:

I suppose one good reason for +15 level is they tend to give much higher Mojo when you win. Of course Mojo is still useless in ToF Weekly. Global doesn't matter very much since your "Ranking #" ego and pride is shown in weekly rather than Global All Time.

To be honest, I only PvP for that +3 Affection points and what ever meager gold I acquire from it. The girls always max level is exp seem to be quite easy to get.

It's simple leveling them up in the Arena, given that you don't face boostered +15-level opponents too frequently.

Edited by Romeo Arturia

1 hour ago, Romeo Arturia said:

comparing yourself to an opponent with 9200 Ego less than you, shame.

I can only screencap what I get.

ckhxdz.png

48 minutes ago, hahero said:

@Sinner why your font rendering so weird?

What u talking about?

I have to agree with you...  before I too could win over much higher opponents...  Now any more than 2k I am in trouble.

I have been trying to figure out way to compare stats and know ahead of time if I will win or not.... so far no luck..

The opponent's level alone doesn't mean that much. Equipment, alpha girl and stat upgrades are definitely more important. But level affects all these 3 things (better equipment, higher alpha stats, more stat upgrades to buy), so yes, it can be really hard to beat a fully maximized opponent 15 levels above you.

But hey, just don't fight them. It doesn't matter the level, if my opponent is too strong i don't even try. For example, look the screen below: Eivo is only 5 levels above (same max range you suggest), but he's unbeatable for me because of his better equipment. Maybe i could say that i don't want to face opponents with too many legendary single stat :D

b.thumb.png.954a20584baaf727526c3c708eb11182.png

4 hours ago, Romeo Arturia said:

The Omega girl adds to your maximum stats, it might actually be the very difference between winning & losing, keep that in mind.

Nope, omega can't make any difference at the moment.

Edited by Daniele