About PVP battles

Romeo Arturia

@NobodyPrime, i checked your profile, i can say 3 things:

1) You're a Lover (like me). Charm is by far the worst class in PVP at the moment because of our crappy special ability. There's nothing we can do, devs must fix it.

2) Replace those useless legendary multi-stat equipment. Even epic single stat are better (in your case charm stat, of course).

3) As jelom said, you should maxed out at least your main stat in the market. It will cost a huge amount of money, but it will help you a lot in pvp

Edited by Daniele

2 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Funny how there's no related complaint about getting to face opponents up to 15 levels below your own...

Actually, that's exactly what there's been though, namely my own complaint about it.
Obviously you haven't been reading the whole thread.5b60db2c6b690_HHproof.thumb.png.4981af88437c613767de0f67df2ab845.png

Just so you won't think of me as a scammer.

3 hours ago, Daniele said:

Nope, omega can't make any difference at the moment.

I surely hope the developers will do something about the Omega soon.
Make her get her important role in the Arena performance, other than just maximizing stats.

Sincerely

Edited by Romeo Arturia

16 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

This is a feedback of my pvp experience. I want to know if someone are in the same situation than me and agree that the pvp matches can be a bit... unbalanced. Maybe this can help the developers to improve our experience in pvp and provide more fun times in arena.

So, first of all, I'm a regular player. Not a arena monster, with tons of ego, but I belive that I also am not a weak guy for my level, since when I find someone in pvp of my level, I have in general 5000 to 10000 ego more, or 5000 more attack, or a considerable greater defense, or yet 30-45% crit chance. The point is that most of the times, I have a good stat that give me a good chance of vicory. Now, that when I FIND a player that have about my level.

The problem is that now, almost every single time that have a new round of opponents, they all are about 10 levels higher than me, with 10000 more ego than me (When I have luck, I find one with just 8000 more, but in general they have 12000), with their minimal damage equal to my max. I belive that I reach a tier far higher than the one I can deal, but there is a great gap here. I have to fall about 800-1000 positions in all time mojo, and suddenly, all my opponents are really much weaker than me.

So, or is too hard, or is too easy, there is no mid point. Right now I'm having to face already lost battles to see if I can find somene that I can face normally and get the daily arena reward, what take two days with all that. The problem is pass a entire week of losses, falling in the rank, to get just three days of ascent.

Two weeks ago, I ended in position 16000 in the weekly mojo rank, if I remember well, cause I decide to fall until reach to my tier. And then I started last week fighting for the top 100, until the third day, when, from all opponents easily beated, all they become impossible to win. In the end of the week, I could not even reach top 1000.

I can't belive that there is no other players that have my level, with stats close to mine. Somehow, I can beat some of these players that often are, in all ways, better than me, probably cause the first attack is always ours. But the flutuation is simply to high and fast! How am I supposed to compete with others players if I can't get a week of matches of my level?

The fact is, some time ago, my stats are low enough to be treat by the bosses of my level. That time, my tax of wins/loses was balanced, and all my opponents are balanced enough to have some certain wins, other certains defeats and most time disputed matches. But then i got some legendary itens, manage to upgrade my girls to grade five, upgrade my stats... and in one weak I eat almost 6000 positions in all time mojo rank, reaching top 1000. And after I reached where I'm, finding one fair match every six opponents, that half of the times means another defeat.

Considering all this, appear that the game punishes you if you improve. Before, besides my bad colocation on world rank, I could win pvp contests and get in one day all arena daily prizes. Not anymore, unless if I dedicate a week fighting dudes I can't win, to have some few days without any challange, and then, all I can do is just lose again.

I'm not asking for certain wins, but matches that I can't know the result before even start. I even care much with the tower of fame, cause is really hard to get a good position, but I would like to at least  have the chance  to get the final reward of the arena in one day.

At least, I really don't know if I'm not being too pushy with the results and this is a normal thing. For that, I would like to see what is the others players experience on this metter, to collect a good data for the producers and make them know what we think about the Arena.

Regards.

There already is a thread about this very same topic, namely my own.

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

1) You're a Lover (like me). Charm is by far the worst class in PVP at the moment because of our crappy special ability. There's nothing we can do, devs must fix it.

2) Replace those useless legendary multi-stat equipment. Even epic single stat are better (in your case charm stat, of course).

3) As jelom said, you should maxed out at least your main stat in the market. It will cost a huge amount of money, but it will help you a lot in pvp

1) That might be true, but at least Charm is able to trigger Harmony the very moment your opponent triggers Harmony, at least that's true of the Wild Burst one.
Allowing you to cut it down by some amount.

3) The main stat alone isn't enough, all stats need to be maxed out for a high defense.
Otherwise you'll just go down quickly regardless of the amount of Ego.

Cheers

Edited by Romeo Arturia
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Romeo Arturia said:

Actually, that's exactly what there's been though, namely my own complaint about it.
Obviously you haven't been reading the whole thread.

One throwaway comment in an ocean of complaints about the other side of the issue, well done for proving my point.

Anyway, I'm currently facing the same ~25 opponents over and over (at only level 125, not even among the high-rollers), including you incidentally, and I shudder to think how that would look if the list of permissible opponents were reduced further. Of course they could reduce the level spread and increase the mojo spread instead, but I doubt that would change anything about the problem since players with vastly higher/lower mojo at the same hero level are often also going to have vastly better/worse stats (otherwise their attained mojo score wouldn't be what it is, especially at the higher end).

Perhaps you'll just have to accept that most committed PvP players are eventually going to reach a section of the rankings where they're merely average and must expect to scratch for each and every win? That's the way it's supposed to work, in any ranking-based competition actually.

Edited by _shal_

3 hours ago, jelom said:

@NobodyPrime you have not even maxed your main stat in the shop ...

Nope. And I belive that I still have lots to improve. When I enter in the game, pvp was not a good thing to do, you had to spent stamina to play and the only rewards was by contests. I did not have why upgrade my stats, until the lasts updates on pvp, when become competitive start to be worthy. With that, I invested tons upgrading stats, until notice that how better I was, less victories I was getting.O.o

How I said, I am a regular strenght player. But I don't see why get better if the system, does not matter how much I improve, always gives me players far stronger than me. Is not worth spent money in something that I will never overcome.

Well, I guess I like to be a charmer more than win pvp :D I still can change my class for free, but even being the worst of them, charmer is my more my style ^_^

I prefer to use mono stats itens too, but my last adventure on pachinko just give me multi stats, except one mono hardcore (whats is not worthy to use to me). And also, is my other stats that give me the few wins I got, in special, harmony (with that, I can beat people that focus just in their main stat, even with 15000 more ego than me).

But again, get better is not the problem. The point is that, does not metter how better I can be, always will have better players, and will be these ones that I will face, not the ones of my level range. 

29 minutes ago, Romeo Arturia said:

There already is a thread about this very same topic, namely my own.

Actually, I was searching for this topic, but I did not manage to find it again... There is some way to move this one to yours? I belive that would to be better to let both togheter, to add more relevancy...-_-

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Romeo Arturia said:

1) That might be true, but at least Charm is able to trigger Harmony the very moment your opponent triggers Harmony, at least that's true of the Wild Burst one.

And that matters exactly nothing as far as the actual value of the charm crit is concerned.

• Like 1

So what? It sucks anyway :D

3) The main stat alone isn't enough, all stats need to be maxed out for a high defense.
Otherwise you'll just go down quickly regardless of the amount of Ego.

Sure, i always keep all my stats maxed, that's why i said "at least". But NobodyPrime is lvl 251, i doubt he have enough money to maximize everything and the most important thing is definitely your main stat.

32 minutes ago, NobodyPrime said:

And also, is my other stats that give me the few wins I got, in special, harmony (with that, I can beat people that focus just in their main stat, even with 15000 more ego than me).

I doubt it, harmony stat is completely useless. My advice is to use epic single stat equipment, but this is your choice ;)

2 hours ago, _shal_ said:

One throwaway comment in an ocean of complaints about the other side of the issue, well done for proving my point.

Anyway, I'm currently facing the same ~25 opponents over and over (at only level 125, not even among the high-rollers), including you incidentally, and I shudder to think how that would look if the list of permissible opponents were reduced further. Of course they could reduce the level spread and increase the mojo spread instead, but I doubt that would change anything about the problem since players with vastly higher/lower mojo at the same hero level are often also going to have vastly better/worse stats (otherwise their attained mojo score wouldn't be what it is, especially at the higher end).

Perhaps you'll just have to accept that most committed PvP players are eventually going to reach a section of the rankings where they're merely average and must expect to scratch for each and every win? That's the way it's supposed to work, in any ranking-based competition actually.

Might be true but still, facing the very same harsh opponent over & over again standing in your way making you get nowhere, isn't really much of an experience.
You're simply stuck on the same spot until you've received all of your max-level equipment, which isn't going to be obtainable for a while.

Salute

Edited by Romeo Arturia

1 hour ago, NobodyPrime said:

Actually, I was searching for this topic, but I did not manage to find it again... There is some way to move this one to yours? I belive that would to be better to let both togheter, to add more relevancy...-_-

Sure, I'll try to get a moderator to arrange that ^_^

• Thanks 1

I doubt it, harmony stat is completely useless. My advice is to use epic single stat equipment, but this is your choice ;)

Harmony means trigger your hability. :oWhen facing a opponent with much less harmony, and they are always people that just focus in their main stat, your ability can really turn the table in the game. Of course, to beat someone with 15000 more ego with high attack, you need to have at least 40% crit chance, what means a crit every 3 attacks, more or less, and this is really more effective than 15000 more ego most times. To me, a guy with 10000 more ego but only 10% crit chance is certain victory to me:ph34r:.

BUT, I was using a epic mono stat sock, until find a mono legendary equivalent. If you have some of these epic itens to spare, I'm accepting! :P Its hard to find one!

Oh, and you are right... I really don't have enough money to maximize even my main stat, I guess... what is the max by level?

Edited by NobodyPrime

3 hours ago, Daniele said:

You've convinced me.  I might give the single stat epic equipment a go and see if that works.  Yes, charm seems to be disadvantaged, which might explain why so many of the world reward girls were charm - some kind of compensation, maybe.

Have you noticed that the arena has changed in the last 3 months or so?  I have noticed that it seems to be that the omegas were in play enough to make a difference, but now they are mere passengers, even against the bosses.  I was once worried my stats weren't good enough in my hardcore accounts to beat Finalmecia or Roko Sensei, but I needn't have been.  With the suspected changes, beating them is routine and in my best HC account he isn't even able to bring Venam into play, even maxed out at 290 XP.

I used to have fun in it by proving a perverse point - using Noemy as my beta in two know-how accounts.  She worked a treat and I watched in disbelief quite often at the process towards being roundly beaten for her to enter the play and turn my fortunes around.  This no longer works and the fun of experimenting in this way now has no point.

At one stage I used multi-stat legendary items for the best success, then I had to switch to singles, then back to legendary as HH fiddled with the calculations for play.  Now this doesn't seem to work for multi-stat, but I get beaten by opponents whose attack power and defence is much less than mine but whose egos are only a little higher.

In KH, I've had the advantage of reassurance which partially restores some of my ego, and in HC I can inflict a lot of sudden and fatal wild burst damage, but this is down to random luck.  And, yes, know-how seems to be at a considerable advantage against charm, being dominant, but not as much as it would seem.  The dominance system doesn't seem to be working that well anyway.  I wish I could understand this arcane system better!

19 hours ago, Romeo Arturia said:

Rekt.
@hahero, I only won because your stats aren't maximized & your defenses are low.
Imagine me at level 130, my opponents would no longer stand a chance.

Cheers

Too poor to afford stat. Beside there is no point in upgrading stat at the moment. I think you only won because hardcore! But you're welcome, free xp/aff for you.

20 hours ago, Romeo Arturia said:

He might be a Nutaku player.

Look at Romeo screenshot and Sinner screenshot, Sinner font is just so weird looking. Personal taste I guess.

14 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

Harmony means trigger your hability. :oWhen facing a opponent with much less harmony, and they are always people that just focus in their main stat, your ability can really turn the table in the game. Of course, to beat someone with 15000 more ego with high attack, you need to have at least 40% crit chance, what means a crit every 3 attacks, more or less, and this is really more effective than 15000 more ego most times. To me, a guy with 10000 more ego but only 10% crit chance is certain victory to me:ph34r:.

I know well what harmony means, and again, it's completely useless. It doesn't matter how many harmony you have: you can trigger your harmony 0 times even if you have 40% chance, or you can trigger it 3 times with only 10%. Trust me, i tried both equipment and i didn't see ANY difference. Boosting that stat is useless IMHO.

14 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Have you noticed that the arena has changed in the last 3 months or so?  I have noticed that it seems to be that the omegas were in play enough to make a difference, but now they are mere passengers, even against the bosses

Omegas were useful right after the introduction of PVP 2 because of a "bug" that gave us more ego (and longer battles).

Devs fixed it after only one week. Longer battles weren't bad, but KH players had a huge advantage with their harmony.

I used to have fun in it by proving a perverse point - using Noemy as my beta in two know-how accounts.  She worked a treat and I watched in disbelief quite often at the process towards being roundly beaten for her to enter the play and turn my fortunes around

You know what i think about your Noemy theory: i'm sure it was just your imagination, this game doesn't work like that. But of course you're free to think that she helped you :)

The dominance system doesn't seem to be working that well anyway

The dominance scheme affects only harmony now, so it's useless just like that stat :P

Anyway, i guess we are OT, sorry mods

I know well what harmony means, and again, it's completely useless. It doesn't matter how many harmony you have: you can trigger your harmony 0 times even if you have 40% chance, or you can trigger it 3 times with only 10%. Trust me, i tried both equipment and i didn't see ANY difference. Boosting that stat is useless IMHO.

Omegas were useful right after the introduction of PVP 2 because of a "bug" that gave us more ego (and longer battles).

Devs fixed it after only one week. Longer battles weren't bad, but KH players had a huge advantage with their harmony.

You know what i think about your Noemy theory: i'm sure it was just your imagination, this game doesn't work like that. But of course you're free to think that she helped you :)

The dominance scheme affects only harmony now, so it's useless just like that stat :P

Anyway, i guess we are OT, sorry mods

So it seems you are confirming that the 'fixed' system is a real crock now.  And it would seem that in being able to use Noemy like I was I managed to exploit a bug in the system.  It worked a treat for only a month and really only against charm.  Those who argue black and blue it was all my imagination are like aerodynamic experts who assert that bumblebees cannot fly while I watch them hovering above flowers.  We now know they 'pulse-jet' air by twisting their wings in certain ways over the tops of their abdomens to gain a pressure differential and, hence, lift.  It seemed to be an analogous unforeseen bug that worked for me because I witnessed it happening before my eyes during the course of a battle when Noemy came into play.  And, no, she no longer works for me and I've adopted conventional wisdom in my choices.

Whatever has been done impacts adversely on (a) charm and (b) the omegas which are now mere onlookers.  It's surely not fixing anything having a game that renders omegas waiting in the wings.  Why have them at all?  Eye-candy?  Even boss omegas no longer come into play.  In the last few months I have never seen Noomye in play when I've battled Roko Sensei, nor Salem when I battled Finalmecia.  Once Finalmecia was even able to beat me and it introduced an element of risk and excitement to the game.

Nor do I think the harmony system is very effective.  At one stage (and very recently) I was able to beat fellow know-how players with harmony at 37% while I was at 13% without suffering any more harmony-related impacts than he was.  I'm not sure whether this change is intentional or not, but I couldn't tell because I upped my harmony through multi-stat legendary items and manual additions in the shop.  I might go back to single stat epic and legendaries in all my accounts I have saved for a rainy day.  My harmony will take a hit, but I'll check if it adversely impacts my performance.  I can still get whalloped (usually by hardcore) with unexpected wildburst attacks, but then, as know-how, I can gain useful healing through reassurance and often this is timed really well allowing me to win against the odds.  What advantage for themselves charm brings to the game is still a mystery to me.

The whole system is arcane in the extreme and it doesn't even seem to matter if you have an alpha that's not in the right class to beat other players.  In one of my know-how accounts I've been beaten by hardcore players with Samane or fellow know-how players with Bunny as their alphas against me [Norou (4 stars): alpha, Dezy (3 stars): beta and Red Battler (5 stars): omega].  Nor did their stats look all that special compared with mine (my primary stats for my class were way out in front of theirs, as are my attack power and defence in all classes), but their ego consumption compared with mine meant my certain and steady defeat.  Once one's choice of girls was crucial and that's how it should've been.  Now that it matters far less it seems successful opponents are 'training' even their alphas!

As for dominance, why have it at all?  It doesn't matter what class my opponents are, if my ego and attack power is sufficient I can beat them and they can beat me against the odds and comparative stats, but usually I'm better against charm (even in hardcore).

No, the system stinks now and it's more a chore playing than a pleasure - and boring.  I only participate to complete the daily quests (if I can in time).  It was a lot more interesting when it was bug-ridden.  Now it seems that charm players are very negatively affected and this is with the 'improvements' to the system.  Apart from this, I too often face an oft-mentioned trio of opponents with egos 10-15k higher than mine and XP levels 10 or more higher.  I don't even bother competing as I'd lose so I might have to wait an hour or two for a more favourable selection.  If these opponents had the same XP level as me this would be fair and I'd take it on the chin, but it's not as it is now.  In my Adrian'smole account (where I have Dezy) I'm particularly impacted in this way.

Having both an alpha and a beta of your class makes a significant difference to your stats during the fight, the omega doesn't matter much although I prefer to always use HC omega as if you do trigger harmony 3x in a match, it's usually right at the end of the fight and wild burst has the best chance of ending it immediately.

• Like 1

Everytime someone complains about the PvP system what I hear is

"I've done next to nothing and it hasen't worked!, So unfair"

It isn't rocket science.

Max out your stats which is doable, I am level 205 and I got them maxed out, all three of them. Maxing out your main stat was the way to go for ages, maxing out stat 2 and 3 has been the way to go for months. Yeah it gets expensive as you go up in level but you level up less and less so it seems so far to even out [every second day for me]

Single stat equipment, epic at least. This is easily doable. If you want to save some dosh, only do it when it will increase your stat by 1%

Get a really good maxed out Alpha. This is the only one that could be difficult as if you don't get a 5 star legendary you are at a disadvantage. However there has been 3 events so far and you got a switch for free so that really isn't an excuse. Also for the second 2 legendary events there has been plenty of warning, I will say based on the stats we collected that if you *planned ahead* that the chances of not landing one of the three is pretty much zero.

At level 198 I had all these in play and I was winning about 90% of the time.

If that still doesn't get you there, say you are near maxed level and your mojo is so high [despite losing all the time?] that you are among the whales then play Panchiko, the cash version 10X still you pick up some single stat legendary items. I've picked up 4 HC, about 3 or 4 KH and at least 1 charm [I sell the latter two so I don't know exactly]

Now there is only one person who is on par with me and even that person goes down as I have first strike advantage. Everyone, it's not even close.

Oh keep in mind, I don't even have 50 girls, I've been focused on maxing out a few [and all but 2 legendary 5 stars are maxed out]. I'd have more income if I focused on getting more girls and putting money on them instead of buying stats, panchiko etc. I can still afford to max out.

There  is   no   excuse.

The    game   is    fair.

Maxing    out   is    advantageous.

With 10X panchiko spitting out legendary items for cash instead of kobans even a free to play player can match up against pay to play. Everyone has access to maxed out stats, prime alpha girls and legendary single stat equipment [if needed]. Even whales no longer have any advantage except perhaps for slightly more recent legendary items.

• Like 3

On 2018-08-01 at 10:24 PM, Some other guy said:

Everytime someone complains about the PvP system what I hear is

"I've done next to nothing and it hasen't worked!, So unfair"

It isn't rocket science.

Max out your stats which is doable, I am level 205 and I got them maxed out, all three of them. Maxing out your main stat was the way to go for ages, maxing out stat 2 and 3 has been the way to go for months. Yeah it gets expensive as you go up in level but you level up less and less so it seems so far to even out [every second day for me]

Single stat equipment, epic at least. This is easily doable. If you want to save some dosh, only do it when it will increase your stat by 1%

Get a really good maxed out Alpha. This is the only one that could be difficult as if you don't get a 5 star legendary you are at a disadvantage. However there has been 3 events so far and you got a switch for free so that really isn't an excuse. Also for the second 2 legendary events there has been plenty of warning, I will say based on the stats we collected that if you *planned ahead* that the chances of not landing one of the three is pretty much zero.

At level 198 I had all these in play and I was winning about 90% of the time.

If that still doesn't get you there, say you are near maxed level and your mojo is so high [despite losing all the time?] that you are among the whales then play Panchiko, the cash version 10X still you pick up some single stat legendary items. I've picked up 4 HC, about 3 or 4 KH and at least 1 charm [I sell the latter two so I don't know exactly]

Now there is only one person who is on par with me and even that person goes down as I have first strike advantage. Everyone, it's not even close.

Oh keep in mind, I don't even have 50 girls, I've been focused on maxing out a few [and all but 2 legendary 5 stars are maxed out]. I'd have more income if I focused on getting more girls and putting money on them instead of buying stats, panchiko etc. I can still afford to max out.

There  is   no   excuse.

The    game   is    fair.

Maxing    out   is    advantageous.

With 10X panchiko spitting out legendary items for cash instead of kobans even a free to play player can match up against pay to play. Everyone has access to maxed out stats, prime alpha girls and legendary single stat equipment [if needed]. Even whales no longer have any advantage except perhaps for slightly more recent legendary items.

Mate, maxing out your stats is absolutely essential & obvious you should at this point.
Even then, players like me all-stats-maxed facing opponents 15 levels above me with even higher-level equipment than me are pretty much sure to lose most of the time.
This game's absolutely never ever fair.
Some are just straight up lucky getting high-level equipment from the 10xPachinko, others simply run out of luck in regards to this matter.

Sincerely

• Thanks 1

The big problem is gear. I checked a whole lot of player profiles, just to see what they are sporting and I found myself staring at the screen with mixed emotions, rage, sadness, envy, despair... How can people have not one lucky item, but all of them with better stats for tier at much lower level. No, they are not even event items sadly. Is the gear nerfed down teir/stat wise and few lucky SOB's are rocking old items with better stat per level or am I been uber unlucky (for my whole playing of the game)?

The problem is also how slots affect where you can place a piece of equipment seeing there are 6 slots for specific type of gear. Couple it with a too big variable between stats per single leveled item and it's a recipe for a disaster.

I rock (s)crap mostly because is the best that I found that I could equip, and I check often, even refresh the market often, play pachinko and all that jazz. My stats are nearly maxed, and that's by a very small margin which I'm about to by fix tomorrow. I need some charm stats, the rest is maxed for a while now.

I also use boosters to compensate, more often than not several at once, but with the players who do the same have about same base (character+girls) stats, legendary gear finds like it's a bargaining sale is the factor that is tipping greatly in their favor.

Balance gear ASAP and most of PVP issues will fix themselves as we level and shed the current gear.

EDIT:

Here is my gear, the lvl 96, 116 and 122 are the best I could equip so far stat wise after all possible calcs I did for given slots to this day. The 133 lvl Jpop doll is a laughable improvement of 14 stat points per 3 level increase from previous piece of gear from 984 to 998 stat points. The 129 suitcase is even sadder 3 point better than previous one 4 lvl higher, from 981 to 984. The eye pach is a 3 stat higher for one level higher than previous item from 994 to 997. 

just by the lvl 96 piece one can see I don't often get the chance for upgrading, and even if I do is so minuscule it barely even matters. Just look at the market pic below. To ad insult to injury is one of offers with the most epic items I saw there at once, the missing spot is the doll I have equipped. Too bad it just isn't enough to compete these days.

equipment1.png.7c841b2278684f5baa9799f3096674ce.png

market.png.17d9fa5d8d717f5aa51b79bb4c40db72.png

Edited by Vulture

1 hour ago, Vulture said:

The big problem is gear. I checked a whole lot of player profiles, just to see what they are sporting and I found myself staring at the screen with mixed emotions, rage, sadness, envy, despair... How can people have not one lucky item, but all of them with better stats for tier at much lower level. No, they are not even event items sadly. Is the gear nerfed down teir/stat wise and few lucky SOB's are rocking old items with better stat per level or am I been uber unlucky (for my whole playing of the game)?

The problem is also how slots affect where you can place a piece of equipment seeing there are 6 slots for specific type of gear. Couple it with a too big variable between stats per single leveled item and it's a recipe for a disaster.

I rock (s)crap mostly because is the best that I found that I could equip, and I check often, even refresh the market often, play pachinko and all that jazz. My stats are nearly maxed, and that's by a very small margin which I'm about to by fix tomorrow. I need some charm stats, the rest is maxed for a while now.

I also use boosters to compensate, more often than not several at once, but with the players who do the same have about same base (character+girls) stats, legendary gear finds like it's a bargaining sale is the factor that is tipping greatly in their favor.

Balance gear ASAP and most of PVP issues will fix themselves as we level and shed the current gear.

EDIT:

Here is my gear, the lvl 96, 116 and 122 are the best I could equip so far stat wise after all possible calcs I did for given slots to this day. The 133 lvl Jpop doll is a laughable improvement of 14 stat points per 3 level increase from previous piece of gear from 984 to 998 stat points. The 129 suitcase is even sadder 3 point better than previous one 4 lvl higher, from 981 to 984. The eye pach is a 3 stat higher for one level higher than previous item from 994 to 997. 

just by the lvl 96 piece one can see I don't often get the chance for upgrading, and even if I do is so minuscule it barely even matters. Just look at the market pic below. To ad insult to injury is one of offers with the most epic items I saw there at once, the missing spot is the doll I have equipped. Too bad it just isn't enough to compete these days.

Play Great Pachinko x10 whenever there is a pachinko contest on and its quite easy to get better gear as time goes by.  I win most fights and punch well above my level without investing hardly anything in stat upgrades (waiting to try and win stat upgrade weekly sometime).  Legendary alpha and good gear is enough at my level, which is similar to yours.

Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 18.14.38.png

Thanks for the advice, Ben, unfortunately I don't have yet the funds to support stat upgrades, girl upkeep and pachinko at the same time. Hopefully I'll max out my stats in a day or maximum two, so I'll be able to redirect my resources, since I get all boss girls just an hour or so ago :). Guess force playing with minimum to no sleep from sunday paid off, except for Mojo.