Tanned skin girls event thread

natstar

10 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

The question for me is why (for this event) Tachibana is rare, but Marina is epic.  It seems like a 'spin-the-bottle' decision in assigning them rarity grades.

There has been a trend that of the two event bosses girls, one is a rare and one an epic. Considering that Tachibana already had an epic version, it made more sense to allow Marina (whose original version was common) to have an epic version this time.

• Like 4

Hmm... Have been fighting Donatien since the beginning of the eveng, 40 fights per day c.a. and no drops so far. I am wondering whether I should switch to Edwarda and try my luck there. I have the feeling that I won't be very lucky in this event, even though I can't complain... I was lucky enough on the anniversary and we still have 10 days to go. I just want to save kobans for the legendary revival.

EDIT: ...after 5 tries after this post, I've got Tanned Marina. :) Now 10 days to get Tachibana!

Edited by goderos

11 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

There has been a trend that of the two event bosses girls, one is a rare and one an epic. Considering that Tachibana already had an epic version, it made more sense to allow Marina (whose original version was common) to have an epic version this time.

I wouldn't call it a trend just yet. It's only been for two events so far. I hope it's a trend, though...

Also, it's probably wise to spread around which school gets the epic. For Retro, it was charm (Oxton). For this, it's KH.

12 hours ago, Hollo said:

I wouldn't call it a trend just yet. It's only been for two events so far. I hope it's a trend, though...

Also, it's probably wise to spread around which school gets the epic. For Retro, it was charm (Oxton). For this, it's KH.

well tbh i hope it won't continue. what do epic girls do? they have a yellow background instead of a green one and they cost way more to upgrade while not rewarding more cash at all. for pvp they are almost useless to everyone who has the 5* legendary of his class. having the legendary days revival in about 2 weeks giving everyone a second chance to obtain them renders epicness of troll girls useless to even more people.

it's just a subtle creep back to (too) high upgrade costs.

btw: don't forget gwenaelle. if it was all planned from long hand we already have 3 epic event girls on trolls. but this might also just be coincidence because in july revival it were 2 rares again and so it will be on all revivals until july 2019 xD

Edited by Habi

37 minutes ago, Habi said:

well tbh i hope it won't continue. what do epic girls do? they have a yellow background instead of a green one and they cost way more to upgrade while not rewarding more cash at all. for pvp they are almost useless to everyone who has the 5* legendary of his class. having the legendary days revival in about 2 weeks giving everyone a second chance to obtain them renders epicness of troll girls useless to even more people.

it's just a subtle creep back to (too) high upgrade costs.

btw: don't forget gwenaelle. if it was all planned from long hand we already have 3 epic event girls on trolls. but this might also just be coincidence because in july revival it were 2 rares again and so it will be on all revivals until july 2019 xD

While I mostly agree with you sometimes the epics can surprise.  Ninja Agate has stats as good as Nika's in the same class: one's epic and the other is legendary.  Agate's defence isn't as good as Nika's though.  I have Victoria as alpha in my Bryan account and she's upped my game quite a bit (I wasn't lucky enough to get Norou in that account).

As betas, the better performing epics add some assistance, but, if they're no better than omega potential, they are no more than bystanders, the way PvP is now.  So they have no real value (other than as eye-candy) for their cost of upgrading (3,15m to 3 stars, not counting getting to this point).

Also, it looks like 5 star Summer Geekette has top stats.  If I were charm I'd consider upgrading her before the twins, just because the cost of upgrading those two to their 5th star looks frightening.  On the other hand, to back up what you are saying, players seem to be doing quite well with Metal Noemy at 5 stars and she's rare AND a lot cheaper to upgrade.  I managed it quite easily even though I'm not charm.  I just think she's pretty hot and has super sexy band companions in those affection scenes.  I must be a closet Goth fancier!

Overall though, the real benefit for players might come when those epics they have in the right class join Summer Geekette in having 5 star potential.  This applies to the current 3 star legendaries too, but the cost of upgrades may be too daunting.

You'd have to admit though that the payout from the girls for most players would've improved out of sight because the starting and common girls so are easy to upgrade.  Even the rare ones aren't too expensive.  Because payout doesn't seem to be related to rarity, being able to upgrade the regular boss and starting girls so easily has to be a great bonus.

On 8/4/2018 at 9:41 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

But this isn't the first event with no Dark Lord? Last month had Ninja Spy and Edwarda for Retro-Future.

But now not even Ninja spy or Gruntt. Its both bosses are advanced. And it gave me a chance to farm Donatien as I still need 2 of his girls. Ahane they didnt drop yet. But I have both event girls already, so im happy. 

😁

Angie Line has joined your harem.  Awesome!  Well, actually, no.  But she has become my lucky charm and an (almost) anti-spoiler device.  It's now on to Donatien to try for Marina.  However, right now Donatien is only on lvl 47 so doesn't pay out much at the moment.  Also, he still has Kelina so I might well get her instead.

--- edit by mod ---
Close, but no cigar.

image.png.016d13b3f6bfc8539cb4ae49a16642c5.png

3 hours ago, Hollo said:

...what da heck is scenarium...

(and why not just run the boat on "jet" power...)

Scenarium is something like unobtainium and vibranium.
In this case it's the element to let the cock do what it has to do to form a propellor for the boat.
I.E. it's plot armour.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Chthugha said:

In this case it's the element to let the cock do what it has to do to form a propellor for the boat.
I.E. it's plot armour.

My fav spell is Protagonist Protection. 😋

But this propellor thing weirded me out. Yhis whole story so far is testing my brains resistance against stupidity tbth. Its always a bit shallow / simple, but this just doesnt make any sense whatsoever. 

Ah well, Hentai is Hentai.

20 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I.E. it's plot armour.

This reminds me of a joke I once heard a long time ago:

Q: What do you call a guy with no limbs and is a world class swimmer?

A: Clever Dick!

Edited by OneMoreBite
  • Haha 1