Tanned skin girls event thread

natstar

Edwarda continued her fashion of being very reluctant to let any of her girls go. She finally dropped her last haremette near the start of this event. She didn't drop Tachibana until the end of day. Then Donatien dropped Marina in less than a day. At least that's better than when Edwarda didn't drop anyone during the last revival.

17 minutes ago, Moe Overload said:

Edwarda continued her fashion of being very reluctant to let any of her girls go. She finally dropped her last haremette near the start of this event. She didn't drop Tachibana until the end of day. Then Donatien dropped Marina in less than a day. At least that's better than when Edwarda didn't drop anyone during the last revival.

Yup, Edwarda just loves her girls and won' tlet them go so easily. I still didn't get a single regular/usual girl of the 3 from her, yet all bosses 'till Bremen are cleared and maxed out lvl. At least I always snatched her the event girl.

Tanned Tachibana sure was a tricky one to get Edwarda to loosen her grip on, but in the end, I got both her and Tanned Marina to drop on all three of my guys. (To be fair, Donatien was just a tad more lenient in letting the latter girl go. Then again, what else was to be expected from someone who can't get it up unaided?) :P

On 8/7/2018 at 3:58 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

How inane could they get!!

Plot needs more inanium, ASAP!

Good news for me - Tanned Marina finally dropped this morning. And, the forum finally let me back in after a day and a half of bugging out again. On to Tachi.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Hollo said:

Plot needs more inanium, ASAP!

Good news for me - Tanned Marina finally dropped this morning. And, the forum finally let me back in after a day and a half of bugging out again. On to Tachi.

Haha!  Yes, there could've been a 'continanium' with Coup de Bang in the Juy Sea.  Our hero could lift a wooden ship with the power of his cum.  They could've made a play on that, and I half expected they would.

I only just managed to upgrade Tanned Marina to her 3rd star pose.  What a stunner!  The makeover she had was just wonderful from what her original style was!  Thank you, artist, for your great work in realising her.

Also, I got T. Tachibaba in another account.  That twitching carrot was there for what seemed an eternity and looked like it was entering its paroxysm.  Sure enough, it cummed, and did it ever!!  Delivered me TT right on cue.  All good things cum to those who wait.  If I'd been impatient and clicked on the refresh button this happy outcum would not have happened.  One must NOT interrupt an orgasm otherwise who knows what demons and dire consequences might be unleashed.

• Like 2

On 5-8-2018 at 2:40 AM, Crimson scale said:

I feel bad for the tanned girls stuck in pachinko. All many players spent all their kobans at the anniversary that they aren't likely to join  any harems. They are gonna have the least fucked holes in the haremverse. So sad!

I tried the 10 times epic pachinko. But got Princes Tiara instead :-( 

The epic pachinko gives now little event girls, as there are two new regular girls added each month...

5 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

How the heck did you do that!!  Some people have all the luck.  At least I got Dezy in a know-how account and I'll treasure her.

Okay... look at those permanent girls before the event girls... think about when they were added... look at the girls before that... start to see a pattern.

1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

Okay... look at those permanent girls before the event girls... think about when they were added... look at the girls before that... start to see a pattern.

I did, and these ones seemed recent, like this event and the Summer Days revival (the Anniversary event seems uncertain in terms of this haul, except for Camping Leeditt).  The permanents (like Rose for instance) seemed to be captured in the same round.  Even taking this into account it was an impressive effort, one I can only dream of.  I never have enough kobans accumulated to do this.

39 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

harem7.PNG

Sees alternate version of Leeditt, Camping Leeditt... Now I'm jealous! She's among the few on my absolute wish list, Camping Leeditt, Levitya, Festival Solveig, Shao and Venam, the rest I don't care much about.

9 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

empty pachinko slots xd. if u dont have any other girls left except event girls its not that difficult. 100% if u use 10x ^^

Oh, that's cool.  Congrats.

In three accounts I've claimed all the boss girls so I increase my chances the way you have, but I tend to get the event Pachinkos before the permanents.  Right now, I have to skip this event because I won't have enough kobans for 10x play event at the end.  I will for the Sexy Journey revival though and I hope to snare Travel Regine, even though she's not in my specialty class.  She's too gorgeous to ignore.

During the Retro-Future harem, I had 5 spins available in know-how and got Dezy in the very last - I've had a bit of luck with single spins, but I expect this will come to an end on the balance of probabilities.

1 minute ago, Vulture said:

Sees alternate version of Leeditt, Camping Leeditt... Now I'm jealous! She's among the few on my absolute wish list, Camping Leeditt, Levitya, Festival Solveig, Shao and Venam, the rest I don't care much about.

yes its indeed thecamping version. levi u will have chance soon. festival were during anni possible to get. therefore many ppl save for long time kobans. shao and venam dont run away. shao is a perm girl and venam a normal boss girl. so only matter of time u can get her :D

3 minutes ago, Vulture said:

You'll hate me, but I got Shao in four accounts.  Yes, and Festival Solveig is a stunner

1 minute ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Oh, that's cool.  Congrats.

In three accounts I've claimed all the boss girls so I increase my chances the way you have, but I tend to get the event Pachinkos before the permanents.  Right now, I have to skip this event because I won't have enough kobans for 10x play event at the end.  I will for the Sexy Journey revival though and I hope to snare Travel Regine, even though she's not in my specialty class.  She's too gorgeous to ignore.

During the Retro-Future harem, I had 5 spins available in know-how and got Dezy in the very last - I've had a bit of luck with single spins, but I expect this will come to an end on the balance of probabilities.

on my mini account on nutaku i only do the boss event girls. rest i save for special events. like the anni or the special mission girl event in january. or to by some refills if i am unlucky. as f2p player think thats the best u can do.

3 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

leedith was from the revival event last month. montain sophia and boko mi mai r from the anni (more i couldnt get). suru and viola r perm girls last month and the last 5 from this event

I know, I was unlucky and didn't get her, It's as if the game is reading my mind, it gave me 2 legendary girls super easy, one was on my list (actually 2 were on my list if we count Fanny and Fione as two girls) but just won't give me the ones that I fancy and must have in my harem.  

2 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

on my mini account on nutaku i only do the boss event girls. rest i save for special events. like the anni or the special mission girl event in january. or to by some refills if i am unlucky. as f2p player think thats the best u can do.

I play Nukatu, but not for this game.  I forgot about Mountain Sophie and some of the other Anniversary girls.  All in all you did fantastically and that's great.  In Adrian'smole, I haven't got any of the tanned girls yet.  This is my best account and it's heading towards 100 girls.  At least it was until I stalled in it for the last three events.  Someone mentioned karma and I'm beginning to believe it!