Tanned skin girls event thread

natstar

34 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Tanned Housemaid lived up to my expectations. 👍🏻

Overall a fun event. 

Yes, she's very cute and sexy, eh 9_9.  I'm now pretty sure the artist who created her is the same artist who created the others for this event.  Keep him/her on!  Really, really good work and quite imaginative.

On the matter of the two captives,  I have got both of them in 5 out of my 6 accounts.  In the remaining one, zero luck so far.  I calculate I have one chance left to get both girls but this seems unlikely.  I'm philosophical though as I've done okay.  In fact, overall it turned out to be on a par for past events in terms of success.

Well done to those who had success; my sympathy to those who lucked out.

On 13.8.2018 at 9:39 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

Yep!  Happens every time.  Okay, so I was proven to be a liar!  Just about every time I pronounce gloom and doom a girl drops, this time Tanned Tachibana in Peckerbird.  I must keep doing this because it seems to be a winning strategy for me - reverse psychology against the RNG.

It was touch and go though.  The starburst happened, the circle of stars expanded to the outer part of the screen, the middle of the screen remained dark and blank and... nothing happened!  Then about a second later that wonderfully satisfying black silhouette descended and TT dropped. An audible sigh of relief from me that had my daughter come in to see if I was all right.  No orgasmic paroxysm from the carrot this time, though.  Things went smoothly, except for the RNG's nail-biting indecision.

Well Day 14 and I've still yet to drop a single girl... Im frustrated since I looked forward for both...

Another 2 refills and all my Energy spent on fightin bosses. still nothing.

This is actually my first time after a whole year, that I didnt get boss girls

I have terrible luck with Pachinko but now to fail to get the drops too is just shit...

13 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yes, she's very cute and sexy, eh 9_9.  I'm now pretty sure the artist who created her is the same artist who created the others for this event.  Keep him/her on!  Really, really good work and quite imaginative.

On the matter of the two captives,  I have got both of them in 5 out of my 6 accounts.  In the remaining one, zero luck so far.  I calculate I have one chance left to get both girls but this seems unlikely.  I'm philosophical though as I've done okay.  In fact, overall it turned out to be on a par for past events in terms of success.

Well done to those who had success; my sympathy to those who lucked out.

lol 6 accounts. u really r bored or why u run that many?

• Like 1

Ok. So after more than 700 fights, I couldn't get the girl from Edwarda.

I really don't like the games where drops are just a random factor that gets this low.

This kind of games make no sense playing and after a few events like this one people can lose interest.

For me it is the second time it happens and I feel that the game needs a new idea on how to get the girls.

Getting girls from events is the reason to play this game and not getting anything in 700 fights means that there is no other reason to play it.

• Like 1

On 15/08/2018 at 5:20 AM, smd said:

Well Day 14 and I've still yet to drop a single girl... Im frustrated since I looked forward for both...

Another 2 refills and all my Energy spent on fightin bosses. still nothing.

This is actually my first time after a whole year, that I didnt get boss girls

I have terrible luck with Pachinko but now to fail to get the drops too is just shit...

I'm sorry to hear that.  Luck can be a cruel thing.  I got both event girl captives in 5 accounts, but in my Adrian'smole account I failed to get any girl other than Tanned Housemaid.  I'm not complaining though, but it gave me a feeling for those like you who lucked out.  I really wanted both girls in Adrian'smole, especially, as I'm inching to the 100 girl mark, but seem to have hit a brick wall in the last three events.  I definitely stalled with this one!

I didn't try Epic Pachinko as I didn't have enough kobans to do 10x play.  I've been very lucky in this with single plays in the past but didn't trust that my run of good luck would continue.  I'm waiting for the Sexy Journey revival as I really want Travel Regine.  Some accounts I'll try 10 single plays and the rest 10x plays.  This will balance out my risk a bit better.

All I have to say is that I'm glad this was the event before the Legendary revival because I was not tempted in the slightest to use my kobans for pachinko. I hate, hate, hate tan lines. The only tanned character I like past 1 star is Tanned Armin (who I did try to get--because even if they do the revival on GH, it'll only be H.A.L. who I already got--but I failed; got Officer Bull instead ¬¬). Without the tan lines, they would have been great, especially Tachibana (who I think looks super gorgeous with darker skin, even if she doesn't, you know, look like Tachibana anymore).

Edited by Imick Says

Well... That was that.  It was pretty successful for me overall and I enjoyed it.  I didn't take part in EP this time as I'm saving up for the Sexy Journey revival.  I agree with BananaJoy that the original Tachibana is better but each to his/her own.  Her tanlines were weird, but her affection scenes were great and she looked lovely in them.

Marina was special and exquisitely beautiful in this rendition - great facial expressions.  The same for Tanned Housemaid.  My congratulations to the artist who created these two and the others.  Top job!

As for the Legendary Days, if I don't get Levitya in my hardcore accounts this time it's not meant to be.  I'm not spending kobans to try for her.  If she doesn't like it, too bad!

On 17/08/2018 at 11:36 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

As for the Legendary Days, if I don't get Levitya in my hardcore accounts this time it's not meant to be.  I'm not spending kobans to try for her.  If she doesn't like it, too bad!

I was thinking the same thing, luckily for me Levitya dropped after 24 fights.

As for Tanned girls, i managed to get both boss drops on both of my accs in the end, took me till the last min (literally) but happy no kobans used.

Edited by bane1

• 3 weeks later...

A little late but why does "tanned" marina have left three skin than normal marina (not to mention smaller boobs and a smaller but). I bet that they were done by a different artist but this is a mental game, cup-size is the first thing that should go through quality control. Both versions are gorgeous but they don't look like the same girl, more like differently endowed sister's.