Legendary girls are coming back! Discussion.

ok so.............. i have not earned any girl and im not angry about that. im just angry of the "cobativity" that i have been using on bosses that give nothing of money. thats all. sorry if this is out of the forum's rules. i just wanted to said what i think

Edited by FuckMyAss
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, FuckMyAss said:

ok so.............. i have not earned any girl and im not angry about that. im just angry of the "cobativity" that i have been using on bosses that give nothing of money. thats all. sorry if this is out of the forum's rules. i just wanted to said what i think

why wouldn't that be allowed?
it's not allowed to use curse words, but speaking your mind is allowed.

Still no luck in getting Levitya, and only two legendary gifts. Hmmmmmm.

Still debating how many kobans I should spend before just giving up because I definitely have no desire to chance wasting all my kobans for no reward at all. If I KNEW I would be able to get her by spending 14k kobans, I'd probably do it, but I'm not much of gambler. xD

14k should be enough mostly. but it depends how much its worth for u. r u a arena-player or collector and need her on all cost or isnt that worth for u for the price of 2 pachinko girls or more? she got an revival, so thats means there can be more revials later. its not the case anymore get it now or never. after the ice is once broken, there is no reason the held her back anymore in the future.

Edited by BananaJoy

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

14k should be enough mostly. but it depends how much its worth for u. r u a arena-player or collector and need her on all cost or isnt that worth for u for the price of 2 pachinko girls or more? she got an revival, so thats means there can be more revials later. its not the case anymore get it now or never. after the ice is once broken, there is no reason the held her back anymore in the future.

Like I said, I'm not much of a gambler, so if there's no guarantee that I'll get her by spending 14k then I won't do it simply because I could lose all those kobans without any sort of reward. Levitya would greatly help me in the arena--I desperately need her, but I still won't waste kobans when there's a good chance that I will not get her (and I say it's a good chance because based on my track record so far in these events--zero legendaries and thousands of kobans spent--I could easily spend 14k without success).

I don't think I'll have much more success in this event.  I managed to get Norou in Peregrine Took (and that's a great achievement for me), but nothing else.  There may still be time (one more round of 20 I estimate), but I especially wanted to get Levitya in my hardcore accounts.:(

C'est la vie!  I guess not spending kobans to recharge combativity puts me at a disadvantage, but so be it.

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I don't think I'll have much more success in this event.  I managed to get Norou in Peregrine Took (and that's a great achievement for me), but nothing else.  There may still be time (one more round of 20 I estimate), but I especially wanted to get Levitya in my hardcore accounts.:(

C'est la vie!  I guess not spending kobans to recharge combativity puts me at a disadvantage, but so be it.

There's more than 24 hours left, so over 50 fights left. Plenty of chances to get them.

Still trying to get the morrigan inspired girl from the dark lord, and STILL not getting here.

Starting to get concerned this will end like my attempt to get the twins during the last legendary event...... where I battled the boss as much as I possible could and got NOTHING! Seriously I thought the dark lord was supposed to be the easiest boss in the game.

24 minutes ago, Stang91 said:

Still trying to get the morrigan inspired girl from the dark lord, and STILL not getting here.

Starting to get concerned this will end like my attempt to get the twins during the last legendary event...... where I battled the boss as much as I possible could and got NOTHING! Seriously I thought the dark lord was supposed to be the easiest boss in the game.

Dark Lord is my nemesis too.  Not only is he refusing to release Levitya from his grip in this and my other hardcore account, but he's also refusing to give me any legendary gifts, apart from one bunch of flowers in this account, the least valuable of the gifts.  Against the other trolls, I got a heap of gifts, including 5 lingerie items.  Gruntt isn't much more generous though.

I might have just over one and a half more rounds to try, but it isn't looking good.  I managed to get Norou in a know-how account so that's not to be sneezed at, I guess.

Last time I was trying for Levitya, I got her in all four know-how accounts, but in neither hardcore account.  How perverse is that!?  This time it seems to be heading the same way.

Been trying to get the twins from Grunt for the past three days and still no luck. I am getting frustrated and beginning to theorize if his level increases then that will increase my likelihood of gaining the twins. On the plus side I did manage to get arcana and get lots of legendary gifts. Lets hope my luck turns around and I get the twins.

1 minute ago, adrian326 said:

Been trying to get the twins from Grunt for the past three days and still no luck. I am getting frustrated and beginning to theorize if his level increases then that will increase my likelihood of gaining the twins. On the plus side I did manage to get arcana and get lots of legendary gifts. Lets hope my luck turns around and I get the twins.

Unfortunately that theory is wrong. The level of the boss has no effect on your chances of gaining the girl.

From three legendary girls I already have the twins Fanny & Fiona and now I need the other two. I'm fighting with Dark Lord from past three days straight for Levitya but no luck got some affection though don't know I'll get Levitya on time or not. Even If I get lucking to have levitya I still missing Norou and in this short time, I can sure that I cannot get her. Don't know If this is normal event things would be different and I already get what I need, let's see what happens. If I can't even get Levitya after putting all my effort on her then the game has a bug for sure and I lose my chances on two legendary girls which I can get.

1 minute ago, CL4W said:

From three legendary girls I already have the twins Fanny & Fiona and now I need the other two. I'm fighting with Dark Lord from past three days straight for Levitya but no luck got some affection though don't know I'll get Levitya on time or not. Even If I get lucking to have levitya I still missing Norou and in this short time, I can sure that I cannot get her. Don't know If this is normal event things would be different and I already get what I need, let's see what happens. If I can't even get Levitya after putting all my effort on her then the game has a bug for sure and I lose my chances on two legendary girls which I can get.

The legendary girls are meant to be very hard to get. There is not a bug simply because you didn't get one of them. The drop rates are much lower than with normal events, and not getting a girl in a normal event is still quite possible without bugs.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

3 minutes ago, CL4W said:

all my effort on her then the game has a bug for sure

I love the simplicity of these statements. Winning three girls in a row -> game works perfectly fine. Having bad luck and can't get a girl -> game has a bug for sure. I wish everything in life would be so clear ...

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The legendary girls are meant to be very hard to get. There is not a bug simply because you didn't get one of them. The drop rates are much lower than with normal events, and not getting a girl in a normal event is still quite possible without bugs.

I know what I said was, if I don't even get a single one then only, the low drop rate is ok for me cause it is part of a game that fascinating me all the time when I'll get her. Also if legendary girls are that hard to get then we should have more time so that every harem world member who put all their time on it can get at least one.

Edited by CL4W

1 hour ago, CL4W said:

I know what I said was, if I don't even get a single one then only, the low drop rate is ok for me cause it is part of a game that fascinating me all the time when I'll get her. Also if legendary girls are that hard to get then we should have more time so that every harem world member who put all their time on it can get at least one.

That's the whole point though.
They are hard to get, because it is a low drop rate and the event is short.
If the event is longer, then more players would automatically get the girl, and that is not the idea of these girls.
Even though this is a revival, they are still the hard to get girls, and it will always remain that way.
The problem is that in the beginning a lot of players are showing off their fortune with the bold statement that the drop rate seems to be better... which is simply wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

That's the whole point though.
They are hard to get, because it is a low drop rate and the event is short.
If the event is longer, then more players would automatically get the girl, and that is not the idea of these girls.
Even though this is a revival, they are still the hard to get girls, and it will always remain that way.
The problem is that in the beginning a lot of players are showing off their fortune with the bold statement that the drop rate seems to be better... which is simply wrong.

Hear! Hear!  Yes, that sums it up well.  I will say, though - for me at least - Norou has been much easier to get than the other two.  I now have her in 5 of my 6 accounts and she was the only one I managed to prise off Ninja Spy this time around.  I have no doubt that others will report the opposite.  That is the joy of randomness.

Norou is also the only one I have. She dropped at the very last second in the previous event. Levitya nothing even with some refills. Twins I was waiting for the last day to use refills and then forgot to play that day. 🤣

So now I've tried them a while with no luck. Now going for Levitya. I have 4,3k kobans saved up, but not sure if I want to use them. Empty handed risk may be too high. I like the next event, so maybe try to save for a 5400 before that ends instead. I have one, so pretty conpetetive in pvp anyways. 

"Got Levitya and 2 gifts, no koban refills, 81 fights (i think). Actually i also got her in another account created just a couple of days ago on Nutaku, but i don't really care to run 2 accounts, i Will use it only to make some tests with single EP.

Anyway, got her first on nutaku after the daily reset, then just 2 minutes later she dropped in this account too. Weird.

Now back to Silvanus to get his last girl, i miss only 4 bosses girls and i'm done. Epic Pachinko, wait for me, i'm coming"

You're so lucky, I had to scroll up far to find out if anyone had got Levitya. For me I've dropped up to 23K Kobans on Dark... I won't need to buy an affection item ever again. I am a big fan of Morrigan but looks like rng is against me. Edit: I get her soon after posting, same old story for me.

Edited by Bluescreen