Legendary girls are coming back! Discussion.

34 minutes ago, Hollo said:

Heh. In my book, the downside is getting them in the first place. Five stars is just a matter of grinding the money. I've done that before (for Val Abrael, back when she was stronger).

ETA: They'll get their third star as soon as I farm up another 4 million.

Yes, that's true, but getting legendaries to 5 stars is a whole different league.  I thought it was hard enough getting Samane to 5 stars, but this is worse, if the cost of buying gifts for them is any indication.  They're very high-maintenance chicks!  By the way, had no luck in my last-ditch effort to get Levitya so I'll have to hope some of the 3 star legendaries get upgrades in time.

Just now, Steven29 said:

what kind of rng is this? i spent 2k kobans just  trying to get norou and didnt even succeed

Shades of what happened to me the first time the Twins appeared. I spent 1728 kobans then. 1511 now.

Given epic pachinko prices, this was well worth it to me. But if they hadn't appeared...

4 minutes ago, Steven29 said:

what kind of rng is this? i spent 2k kobans just  trying to get norou and didnt even succeed

The random number generator is a random one. People hate when random numbers aren't random. They want predictability, and most of all they want guaranteed results for spending money (in this case Kobans).

There is a really, really low chance you are getting one of the girls to drop, so unless you are okay with spending and having a chance at not getting the prize, you should spend only on things that give a guaranteed result. In this game, that's Epic Pachinko, and also speeding up missions if you need to do that during a regular event to drop a girl - unlikely to come down to that, but plausible.

Welp, I blew through almost all of My saved up Kobans during the last Event in the hopes that I would get Tanned Zoe but as expected, I didn't and the majority of My Kobans were spent during the Anniversary and the Event before that. 😓 So with what little I had left, I saved the rest up for Levitya, the only Legendary who has continued to elude Me. I spent alot of Kobans the first time around and never got Her, so I didn't expect this time to be any different and how right I was. 😕 I had a total of 325 battles. 197 regular battles, 128 refill battles from 7 refills (the last one was for 83 Kobans, I'm currently sitting at 0), I got 4 Legendary Flowers, 3 Legendary Chocolates, I got a Legendary Bracelet but I don't recall how many and 2 Legendary Lingerie but no Levitya... At the very least, it's not all bad cause unlike the first time She appeared, this time I wasn't hoping to get anything and thus, I didn't get disappointed. Still, Levitya, oh elusive Levitya, when will You be Mine?... 🤔

Edited by TheSonicSly
  • Sad 2

The worst timing possible that they could have done for the legendary revival is that it was right after the anniversary event where players spent all their kobans.

They most likely will do another revival after they have released another 3 legendary event harem members but a lot more players would have gotten them if the revival had been done at a different date so that players could have saved up their kobans again.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, natstar said:

The worst timing possible that they could have done for the legendary revival is that it was right after the anniversary event where players spent all their kobans.

They most likely will do another revival after they have released another 3 legendary event harem members but a lot more players would have gotten them if the revival had been done at a different date so that players could have saved up their kobans again.

True, I wish I had more attempts but as a Know-How Player, Tanned Zoe was too tempting and even for that, I didn't have much left. So yeah, pretty bad timing... 😅

Edited by TheSonicSly
  • Like 1

Just now, Domenator said:
  • when will it be again legendary? these twins Nero and Leviticus. . they need me current. others are not interesting !!:(

We do not know if/when they will return.

Not counting the anniversary event, no event girls have been on offer a 3rd time (normal event girls have to wait a full year before being revived once though). I would not be surprised to see the legendary girls return again, but we have not been told anything about them doing so.

55 minutes ago, natstar said:

That was the marketing plan.  Make players spend their large stacks of kobans on the anniversary, then drop another tempting event to try and get them to spend actual money.  However most players are wise enough to the legendary events and RNG that it's actually discouraging to buy actual Kobans now.  That right there is the biggest reason to make all event girls get increasing drop odds.  When you know you're efforts are counting towards something, you'll put in more effort.

That being said, now that the event is done, and seeing the various comments, one, I wish we had stat tracked this like we did norbooru.  And two, this is just the impression I get, but I'm not sure if the drop rate for the legendary girls was really that much lower than usual.  Did the Legendary FAQ explicitly state that the drop rates were lower than normal event girls?  To me I think it's more a matter of the drop rate is the same or slightly decreased, but the kicker is the shorter amount of time to get the girls.  Otherwise I'm mostly seeing the same posts here that I see on any revival event, and even seeing similar luck in my own game.  Some got fast drops, some spent a few kobans, and some just can't get a break.

• Like 4

So I'm a casual player. I won the Twins during their event. (Didn't want them, not my class... but an unusual addition to my harem.) Held off using my hard won daily allowance of Kobans for my best shot at winning Norou and.. failed miserably. C'est la vie. Not pissed about it, not whining, just enjoying the game. 

With all of the sniveling and whining about the game being "rigged" or "the supposedly random drop rate being controlled by the developers just to make us spend money," complaints being blasted about in the forums, (this one included) it'd be nice if the idea of playing to actually enjoy the game caught on. (Yeah... THAT'S not gonna happen; people enjoy bitching too much.)

To everyone who made out like a bandit against the bosses or in pachinko... Well played.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Sry to hear that. But here's still time. Otherwise, sleep well and better luck next time. They WILL be back, i'm sure!

Nah! I just went to sleep after writing that. I'm not going to lose hours of sleep for something like this. Besides, since I already failed to get the twins the first time, now it's a bit easier to deal with that.

Maybe they'll be back next year. I don't see how they could bring them back again this year after saying that they'd never come back.

5 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I failed to get Levitya for the second time, in both hardcore accounts.  Much luckier in my other accounts, though.

Man, that really sucks. I only want the Twins because I want to have all the girls (and who doesn't), but I'm KH so not having them isn't that much of a trouble.

I hope you have better luck with the next HC legendary girl, whenever she comes.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CL4W said:

No drop for me. I should have to try Norou instead Levitya. When Norou have so much higher drop rate then Levitya, anyway what past is past.

saw lot of ppl inclusing me who got her very fast. so ur bad luck is not everybody else luck ^^

3 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

That was the marketing plan.  Make players spend their large stacks of kobans on the anniversary, then drop another tempting event to try and get them to spend actual money.  However most players are wise enough to the legendary events and RNG that it's actually discouraging to buy actual Kobans now.  That right there is the biggest reason to make all event girls get increasing drop odds.  When you know you're efforts are counting towards something, you'll put in more effort.

That being said, now that the event is done, and seeing the various comments, one, I wish we had stat tracked this like we did norbooru.  And two, this is just the impression I get, but I'm not sure if the drop rate for the legendary girls was really that much lower than usual.  Did the Legendary FAQ explicitly state that the drop rates were lower than normal event girls?  To me I think it's more a matter of the drop rate is the same or slightly decreased, but the kicker is the shorter amount of time to get the girls.  Otherwise I'm mostly seeing the same posts here that I see on any revival event, and even seeing similar luck in my own game.  Some got fast drops, some spent a few kobans, and some just can't get a break.

except the girls there is not much where we can spend our kobans. no ingame shop (market i dont count really as a shop) or other items which r worth to spend a higher sum. i suggested crafting system a few times already. not that it makes the game more fu it would also not bad for kinkoid to have another source except girls.

bye the way, this seems to sound mean for the unlucky player but i still think drop chance is fine how it is now. for me it was even too high. these girls should keep rare. its no use to make a strong character when everybody can get them easily.