Legendary girls are coming back! Discussion.

what dont count. it counts the server time not the time at your place. how should an event be hold if the local time of everybody is counting. one is in canada the next in south africa and another on australia. everybody lives in a different time zone. how should it be possible if there isnt a time for everybody who counts and thats the server time.

Edited by BananaJoy
  • Like 1

Yeah, is something wrong with the timer for the legendary girls because they disappeared on 21. Other times when there are contests it's from some day to fx 21 it means that the 21 is the last day and you have time to ( in my case 5 am in Poland) to try and win. But it's not the case now. August 21 began and the girls are gone and i wanted to max my combativity usage and then in the last hour start buying refills in order to win the android chick. So what gives? 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

4 minutes ago, Daro84 said:

Yeah, is something wrong with the timer for the legendary girls because they disappeared on 21. Other times when there are contests it's from some day to fx 21 it means that the 21 is the last day and you have time to ( in my case 5 am in Poland) to try and win. But it's not the case now. August 21 began and the girls are gone and i wanted to max my combativity usage and then in the last hour start buying refills in order to win the android chick. So what gives? 

I'm just going to direct you to this quote below

35 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Maybe you should read the calendar thread again:

Starting time and ending time are given.
There's no excuse not to know it.

YEAH AND THE 21 IS MARKED THERE - YOU CAN SEE THE PURPLE BAR - THE NEXT DAY IN EMPTY AND THEN A NEW EVENT STARTS SO IT SHOULD  STILL BE ON (UNLESS THEY SCHANGED SRVERS TO FIJI) EVERYTHIN WAS FINE WITH THE CALLENDAR FOR OTHER EVENTS SO WHY NOT NOW - IS IT A PROBLEM WITH THE NEW PATCH AND IT ACCIDENTLY DROPPED 1 DAY EARLY- MAYBE GIVE A COUNTDOWN FOR THE LAST 24H OR STH SO PEOPLE WONT BE CONFUSED - I AM CONFUSED CUZ THE TANNED SKIN ONE ENDED PROPERLY ( I HAD ALL OF 15 TO TRY AND ON 16 THEY ENDED EVERYTHING OK - MARKED CALLENDAR DAYS THE CONTEST IS UP AND RUNNING AND UNMARKED DAYS  NO CONTEST ) AND THIS ONE DID NOT  

• Thinking 1

3 minutes ago, Daro84 said:

YEAH AND THE 21 IS MARKED THERE - YOU CAN SEE THE PURPLE BAR - THE NEXT DAY IN EMPTY AND THEN A NEW EVENT STARTS SO IT SHOULD  STILL BE ON (UNLESS THEY SCHANGED SRVERS TO FIJI) EVERYTHIN WAS FINE WITH THE CALLENDAR FOR OTHER EVENTS SO WHY NOT NOW - IS IT A PROBLEM WITH THE NEW PATCH AND IT ACCIDENTLY DROPPED 1 DAY EARLY- MAYBE GIVE A COUNTDOWN FOR THE LAST 24H OR STH SO PEOPLE WONT BE CONFUSED - I AM CONFUSED CUZ THE TANNED SKIN ONE ENDED PROPERLY ( I HAD ALL OF 15 TO TRY AND ON 16 THEY ENDED EVERYTHING OK - MARKED CALLENDAR DAYS THE CONTEST IS UP AND RUNNING AND UNMARKED DAYS  NO CONTEST ) AND THIS ONE DID NOT  

Your memory is mistaken there Daro. The tanned skins event ended at 5am GMT+2 on the 15th. It was not active until the 16th.
The end time is clearly stated for the legendary revival event.

No patch has been implemented since the Legendary revival began, so nothing there would have affected anything.

Also please try to refrain from typing in all caps.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daro84 said:

yeah yeah keep your panties on and maybe add a timer on it so non English native  speakers wont get confused please ok. 

Or you can just use the given time and use google to translate it for you to your local time.
There is no excuse, the exact end time has been given.

Now if you want a timer, then put it in the suggestion section along with the many other people who want a timer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daro84 said:

the end date is always the daily reset time for the last day. so nothing changed. everything is correct.

It still amazes me how many people, in the year 2018, can't understand the concept of time zones. They must believe the Earth is flat, and that everyone on the planet lives in their neighborhood.

Anyhoo, this Legendary Days revival is over. Players should be running critically low on kobans from going thru the anniversary event and Legendary revival, so that makes me curious how quickly the new Legendary girls will be rolled off the assembly line artist table. September will be the 6 month anniversary of Levitya's debut, and in those 6 months, the devs rolled out 3 Legendary girls, plus gave everyone a second chance at them with the Legendary revival that just concluded. If I were a dev, I would continue that pattern by rolling out 3 new Legendary girls in the next 6 months, as well as a revival event for these new Legendary girls. Legendary events are, without a doubt, when most of the kobans are spent. It would be beyond stoopid as a for profit business, to not do that which is most profitable.

So, in other words, plan ahead. The devs are developing ways to separate you from your kobans. If you don't plan ahead, then you will be bankrupt of kobans when you need them the most.

End of Line

3 minutes ago, Blain said:

It still amazes me how many people, in the year 2018, can't understand the concept of time zones. They must believe the Earth is flat, and that everyone on the planet lives in their neighborhood.

What it isn't flat!!!!! and here I was going to invite you over to the local bar to have a beer and discuss game strategies now with the information you just posted

I'm going to need to rethink that idea.  9_9

By the way every time I see a picture of the  earth on television it looks flat to me like a dinner plate, what gives?O.o

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, casey said:

What it isn't flat!!!!! and here I was going to invite you over to the local bar to have a beer and discuss game strategies now with the information you just posted

I'm going to need to rethink that idea.  9_9

By the way every time I see a picture of the  earth on television it looks flat to me like a dinner plate, what gives?O.o

Don't be misled.

Of course the world is flat and if you want him over you don't have to invite him. Just jump from a tall building; the world will tip over and he'll slide right down your local watering holexD

end of off topic

43 minutes ago, casey said:

It is not much better in North America either 9_9

7 pm is way better :D  (for me), (if the event begins at 5 am and ends at 5 am, I tecnically have a few hour minus, because I can't stay up late and get up early just for the game)

I was here at the whole event spent all of my energy and I got nothing :D  I need that 6 more chances :D

I seriously want to die right now. So many wasted kobans, and for what?

Worst part is now I've got nothing to look forward to, no goals to aim for. At least KH players are getting a new 5 * Rare come next patch. Only thing really left for me to do at this point is to get Fairy (which shouldn't be too long now, I'm already more than halfway through the Juy sea) - after that, I'll peak.

Edited by Jared201992
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Jared201992 said:

I seriously want to die right now. So many wasted kobans, and for what?

Worst part is now I've got nothing to look forward to, no goals to aim for. At least KH players are getting a new 5 * Rare come next patch. Only thing really left for me to do at this point is to get Fairy (which shouldn't be too long now, I'm already more than halfway through the Juy sea) - after that, I'll peak.

The Kh getting 4 and 5 stars is in epic pachinko and after the legendary day's revival a lot of KH players will not have enough kobans to get her from it unless they are really lucky.

It sucks but they most likely do another revival after they have released a new hardcore,Kh and charm legendary but i do not think we will get another revival until next year.

Edited by natstar

My theory about the world is that it was flat until the invention of the bicycle pump. After that some people got really ambitious with them. Voila, the globe was born. 

I dont think I ever want to see Levitya again on Dark Lord. Ill be happy without her. Just stop teasing.

Edited by DHarry

38 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Okay, stop the flat earth thing... it is unrelated to this thread.

Totally agreed.

People, the Earth is round.

Like a pancake.

And those turn too.

*nods sagely*

But back on topic, the Event ended at 5 am for me like all of them do, nothing new there. I usually track time left in the Epic Pachinko countdown myself.