Kinkoids' survey! Results discussion

To Ms. JessieChan - Support Queen Extraordinaire, the knowledgeable great and gracious one without whom the stars would not shine and the earth would not revolve, (assuming I didn't win since my total didn't increase...) where exactly does one find one's own ID number? The humble subject is confused... O.o

(Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know but I'm sucking up to get my question answered.)

And now I feel like an idiot... I found it by accident. LOL :$

Edited by Kuradur

8 minutes ago, Kuradur said:

To Ms. JessieChan - Support Queen Extraordinaire, the knowledgeable great and gracious one without whom the stars would not shine and the earth would not revolve, (assuming I didn't win since my total didn't increase...) where exactly does one find one's own ID number? The humble subject is confused... O.o

(Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know but I'm sucking up to get my question answered.)

And now I feel like an idiot... I found it by accident. LOL :$

That was nice ;) Thank you for your words.
:D

8 minutes ago, windia said:

There was a survey? :o

Was it posted only here in forum?

It was posted during the Anniversary event. We had in-game news about it. Do you check the in-game news?

12 minutes ago, windia said:

There was a survey? :o

Was it posted only here in forum?

It was announced in the Town screen and put in the mailbox... You know the thing no one pays attention to?

Edited by Kuradur

5 minutes ago, JessieChan said:

It was posted during the Anniversary event. We had in-game news about it. Do you check the in-game news?

Well, there is my problem: I start in the morning on mobile, get a screen-filling news, click it away to collect money and do pvp and activities.

IF I remember the news existence I open it later the day on big screen. As being an old born I usually forget until the evening...

So, 60 of you were selected for winning the prize of 100 kobans in Nutaku and 600 kobans in HentaiHeroes.com.
Here’s the list of the Nutaku ID numbers:

Uhm, did i get something wrong or are there just 30 numbers instead of 60?

Why am I under the impression that someone has pissed into Jessie Chan's and Chthugha morning cornflakes

on a regular basis

I understand they are doing a thankless job

Or maybe it is just me who reads a negative vibe in some of their responses and I should become a little less

sensitive and keep my keyboard thoughts to myself

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, RiunaZuki said:

Uhm, did i get something wrong or are there just 30 numbers instead of 60?

Actually... No, I don't think you missed anything; except maybe "Here’s the list of the Nutaku ID numbers :" Sharing sixty winners between two game sites would mean thirty going to Nutaku and thirty going to players at www.hentaiheroes.com, or at least that's what I would assume. I'm not on either list, so I can only say congratulations to the winners.

Edited by Kuradur
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Kuradur said:

Actually... No, I don't think you missed anything; except maybe "Here’s the list of the Nutaku ID numbers :" Sharing sixty winners between two game sites would mean thirty going to Nutaku and thirty going to players at www.hentaiheroes.com, or at least that's what I would assume. I'm not on either list, so I can only say congratulations to the winners.

That's exactly what it means.
And there is no link here to the other list, because hentaiheroes players wouldn't be in that list anyway xD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CBbas said:

Wow... I didn't actually think I was going to win. Cool!

That is the normal approach in what now seems a 30/XXXXX chance (going to guess between 10000 and 100000 people filled in the survey.
Congratulations with the kobans... spend them wisely xD

• Like 1