FAB's spoilers discussion thread

Chthugha

It's cool to see that Stephanie is getting a variant, but I have to wonder, what are "work fantasies"?

I googled the term, because I'm not a native english speaker, so I could be losing part of the meaning on the translation, and I found stuff like this:

why-work-hard.jpg.0968a83e3d0210f84f8a91a608af67f7.jpg

A man contemplating his own death at the work place. :o

Very existentialist, but I'm not sure if I would call it "sexy"... ¬¬

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Well, my theory on that would be the things like sexy teacher, sexy nurse, hot cop, sexy secretary, etc.
So basically your typical fantasies about certain jobs.

But then again, I could be completely wrong.

It's exactly this :)

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Well, my theory on that would be the things like sexy teacher, sexy nurse, hot cop, sexy secretary, etc.
So basically your typical fantasies about certain jobs.

But then again, I could be completely wrong.

3 hours ago, Fab Kinkoid said:

It's exactly this :)

so we will get nurse nika aswell? :P

I think I still prefer my version of "work fantasies" haremettes:

1- Dead-end job Stephanie, who contemplates her own dead everyday of her sad existence.

2- Laxative Lenaëlle, who is tired of getting her food stolen by her coworkers, and fantasizes about adding laxatives to her tuna sandwich to teach them a lesson.

3- Non-travel Noomye, who is saving money to go to Japan. She couldn't afford it this year, because her car broke down and her mother got sick… but maybe next year… maybe next year... 

4- Fed up Gork, who is sick and tired of her boss, and finally decides to trash the office and split her boss' head open with her club.

5- Human Resources Manager, who fantasizes about a reality where she didn't hire Gork, because seriously, having an Orc on an office is calling for trouble, and now her boss is suing the company after the injuries received by Gork.

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Blain said:

she looks great !

so glad I didn't burn kobans chasing those epic girls that don't look as good as her

it does pay to be picky about who I want in my harem

If I had to guess, you'd probably not need kobans to get her. FAB's first spoiler is usually one of the boss girls.

3 hours ago, gnome said:

If I had to guess, you'd probably not need kobans to get her. FAB's first spoiler is usually one of the boss girls.

when the artists draw a girl that catches my eye like this one did, I'll make sure to burn kobans to get her not necessarily on the first day of her event, but I'll definitely be getting her on the last day if it comes to that

Certain girls I just want, and she's gonna be in my harem

9 hours ago, Chthugha said:

well, don't get your hopes up too much.
she might still be in pachinko...

In fact, there's a simple 1/2 chance that she is a pachinko girl.

has fab ever spoilt a mission girl? if not the chance for her being pachinko would be 60%.

On 9/28/2018 at 7:02 AM, Chthugha said:

He has spoiled original Maika for example, but also Loving Arcana.

those 2 were before i joined discord. but:

19 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

Also the tanned handmaid from the august event.

didn't remember that. my memory is baaaad. thanks for pointing it out.