Free Mavin

armaxzy

I have a question for all players, one was already able to free Mavin. 
I've been around for three months now and still nothing despite having already spent many kobans not yet released Roko Sensei,
if I'm the last girl I have left to release but it's getting ridiculous that 
I've obtained around nineteen girls from the various events and I still do not release Mavin.

ava0 (71).png

Edited by armaxzy
  • Like 1

I got her relatively fast, it was the best luck i've had in the game so far as i've been aiming for her. Got fried on the epic pachinko pretty soon after that with the black girl of roko sensei(not venom the other one). So learn from my experience,  keep farming and stay away from the epic pachinko until u are done! 

• Like 1

From the title alone, I thought this would be a petition to suggest that Mavin should be a girl you automatically get for completing the university stage, rather than one you have to win from Roko Sensei. And as unlikely as that is at this point... probably still would have been a better use of time.

Your luck will likely have good times and bad times. I spent almost 2000 kobans to get Fanny the first time she came out, and still didn't get her, and had to spend about 1500 more to get her the second time. Meanwhile, I got all three of Roko's, and he wasn't even level 220 - he was lower level than Finalmecia, who's maxed out for me and is still hanging onto two of hers.

Luck should even out in the long run, so play toward the long run. Keep going, and be patient.

• Like 1

In two know-how accounts I got all three girls quite quickly (long before Roko Sensei was maxed out).

At first I would've agreed with Casey, but now I've done a 180 degree turn.  I think she's pretty amazing - and pretty.  I agree with our hero "She's cute... An unusual face... But she's charming."  His sentiments fit mine completely, but she is part-kappa, after all.  Her titties are phenomenal.

---edit by mod---
only open the spoiler if you are fine with a spoiler from the latest scroll in world 10.

She managed to burst our heroes ego completely, the first to do so and not be like the other fawning sycophants who want to join his harem.  She didn't go for his baseball bat style of dick on its own and for that she gets my vote.  Go girl!!

• Like 1

For me, all the girls took a long time to drop. And when one did, there was a huge space of time between her and the next girl, and then the final girl just dropped yesterday for me.

Time wise, from the time this chapter started until yesterday is how long it took for all three girls to drop.  And  I Grind Roko every day that wasn't focused on trying to get an event girl. Also, have him maxed out, too. So, lots and lots of grinding.

My drop order was Noomye, Mavin, Venam.

So, be patient, they will join you eventually. :)

Edited by TeeJay

In three know-how accounts the order of drop has been: Venam, Noomye and Mavin.  In my Peregrine Took account the same pattern is happening with only Mavin left to drop.  However, in my two hardcore accounts the order has been Mavin (so far) with only this account for true comparison.  So far Mavin and Venam have dropped.  So if the same pattern is followed for my Lili account the order will be Mavin, Venam and Noomye.  This is interesting in itself.

My later accounts have followed the patterns of other players with Roko maxed out and still one or two to drop.  In the account where only Noomye is left to drop Roko has been maxed out for ages now.

22 minutes ago, casey said:

Does anyone else think that Mavin and Kermit the frog would be a match made in heaven9_9

Shouldn't Mavin's long tongue cause her to have a speech impediment:D

Lastly if she was to get pregnant would her off-spring be eggs.O.o

They would be tadpoles, and the MC would be dadpole.
image.png

I couldn't help myself :|

• Like 1
  • Haha 1