Travel Girls revival

kisna

Just now, Chthugha said:

Congratulations!

Still trying to get Travel Arcana on my account here.
I couldn't get her last year, because I wasn't advanced far enough.

thanks man, hope you too can successfully get her

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Congratulations!

Still trying to get Travel Arcana on my account here.
I couldn't get her last year, because I wasn't advanced far enough.

Same. But now it took me.about 28 tries on Dona to get her. Already had Kalissa last year, so for once I can be amongst tge players that are done on day 1! 😄

Well, not completely done. Need to save up 600 kobans more so I can roll a epic 10x to see if I can get extremely lucky for Travel Gweanelle. 😏

• Like 1

No luck with travel Kalissa yet. I hate farming the damn dark lord, gives soooo little money. Well considering i was able to get the last legendary i didnt yet have(Levitya) on the 5th recharge(on the third day) i don't feel as bad as usual. 

Guess i'll just have to continue farming.

• Like 1

Just got travel Kalissa to drop on hentai H and also got both travel girls on Harem Heroes as well, i did a round  23 to 30 fights on harem H for both girls , its been a good day, only one  girl left ,the RNG god has been nice to me at last.

update  just got Travel Arcana to drop on the second day of the event, so back to farming for money and purple items  :).

Edited by wertyu
  • Like 1

It's sooo nice to be on world 10. It's like we're on top of the world on revival time!

I wasn't even playing when the first Travel event appeared. Arcana looks... way cute. And I've even got one girl left to woo away from Donatien (Pelagie) at the same time.

30 tries so far...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Originaltk said:

Already had Kalissa from last year, still trying to get Arcana. On the bright side, I finally have all of Donatien's regular girls now.

I need other two of his girls I’m afraid I’ll get 1 of them instead of arcana 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DHarry said:

Same. But now it took me.about 28 tries on Dona to get her. Already had Kalissa last year, so for once I can be amongst tge players that are done on day 1! 😄

Well, not completely done. Need to save up 600 kobans more so I can roll a epic 10x to see if I can get extremely lucky for Travel Gweanelle. 😏

I've blown my chances for Travel Gwenaelle.  Boohoo :( All of my successes in EP have been permanents,  plus Salem.  But at least I got two girls each from two lots of 10 single spins.  Equipment was useless though.  Good legendary singles, but in the wrong classes.

I managed to get Travel Kalissa from Dark Lord which is unusual for me this early on.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
typo
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, DHarry said:

Sorry to hear, but then again. At some point you need those permanent ones too. Then you“ll get much better odds at future epic event chicks. 😁

Im going to try a 10x spin. Not 10 singles. I want a guarranteed drop. 😎

That's true and thanks.  I tried 2x 10 individual spins this round and I was very successful.  In my two hardcore accounts, I won Asta and Kyoto in one play and Treasure and Vissihar in the other, so I can't complain.  EP has generally been very kind to me.

• Like 1

Ive had good results in the past, but more recently it turned into books and other nonsense. Its ok, just now im playing it ”safe”.

Anyway, i do hope Ill get one of the event girls, but its only a one in 10 chance for me. Fingers crossed

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DHarry said:

Ive had good results in the past, but more recently it turned into books and other nonsense. Its ok, just now im playing it ”safe”.

Anyway, i do hope Ill get one of the event girls, but its only a one in 10 chance for me. Fingers crossed

Fair enough!  I've had good luck for the moment, but I'm almost certainly living on borrowed time.  There was a period when my luck in EP was like yours, but maybe worse.  All I seemed to  get were those gold booster items (that I never saw in EP before) and books, and, from all 6 accounts, not one girl.  This was the Prehistoric Girls event, but I wasn't really worried because there were no girls in my specialty classes anyway.

Just an update (different issue but not off-topic)... I really love how the drops take place (not in the EP-style of 10x perform, but that descending shadowy silhouette).  This time I missed it!  I was called out to the kitchen while the performance was underway and when I returned there was an image of Travel Kalissa and the message that she has joined my harem.  "Damn!  Damn!", I thought.  I definitely need to get out more if I so look forward to the girl drops, especially when they're so rare.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 1

On 24/08/2018 at 6:40 AM, Hollo said:

It's sooo nice to be on world 10. It's like we're on top of the world on revival time!

I wasn't even playing when the first Travel event appeared. Arcana looks... way cute. And I've even got one girl left to woo away from Donatien (Pelagie) at the same time.

30 tries so far...

Yeah, I'm at World 10 too.  In this account I still have Kelina to collect off Donatien as well as Travel Arcana.  I don't care if Kelina drops first.  That's one less girl to clutter up EP to possibly stop me getting permanents or event girls.  The original event was underway when I first began playing and I was at Ninja Village I recall.  But because I wasn't that familiar with the game (or too dumb!) I didn't try at all for Travel Kalissa.  I was too busy trying to get Solveig, Rumiko or Sung Tai ki and overlooked the fact that I could go backwards.