September Epic Days Discussion

Got all 5 girls with minimal koban cost. (I had Treasure from the Anniversary already.)

Battles taken:

50 Katharina (free)
40 Sailor Celsius (free)
115 Notka (free)
42 Octavia (5 free, 37 via kobans)
179 Shao (via kobans)

5 Epic Pachinko girls for 2528 kobans. Quite a lucky turnout, I reckon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I also got nothing from free tries so decided to spend Kobans. I got 4 girls and spend 8808 kobans (then 2202 kobans per girl)

440 battles for Octavia
80 fights for Katharina
355 fights for Treasure
60 fights for Notka

And I'll stop here. I feel that it was a good deal, after all. Way better than the anniversary event, where I spend more than 10k kobans for the same amount of girls.

Well , this event is over, almost 10k kobans only on finalmecia and nothing. That bitch never let katharina goes. The only thing I got was 40m of money I didn't want, that teaches us that money isn't everything. Next epic event. I WON'T try to get new girl  only the old ones of pachinko against the lesser bosses ( dark lord Edwards grunt etc). Truly disappointed 😔 congratulations to those that managed to get all or almost all the girls 👏🏻👍🏻

Edited by jesusbarboza0208@gmail.com

Damn, like a magic I manage to get Sailor with my last stamina. 

1 stamina left, 0 koban with 10 minutes left & she just decided to give me a happy ending.

I thought about giving up, but this have been a pretty good lesson to tell me to never give up.  To be honest, if I ever thought about going back to sleep instead of waiting for 22 more minutes for the last stamina to be available, I would never get her at first place. The 22 minutes of wait was totally worth it.

Oh My God.jpg

Edited by Valgo
  • Like 1

Sadly, I somehow completely missed that there were girls other than Katharina & Octavia, so I spent a couple days of attacks just grinding away on the top 2 bosses, who still had girls left.

I found out my mistake about an hour ago, and threw the last of my free attacks there.  Didn't work, but got Katharina, which is decent, and got one regular boss girl to drop there as well.

6 minutes ago, Valgo said:

Damn, like a magic I manage to get Sailor with my last stamina. 

1 stamina left, 0 koban with 10 minutes left & she just decided to give me a happy ending.

I thought about giving up, but this have been a pretty good lesson to tell me to never give up.  To be honest, if I ever thought about going back to sleep instead of waiting for 22 more minutes for the last stamina to be available, I would never get her at first place. The 22 minutes of wait was totally worth it.

Oh My God.jpg

How come you have that judge up? when it's the other girl now?

13 minutes ago, jesusbarboza0208@gmail.com said:

Well , this event is over, almost 10k kobans only on finalmecia and nothing. That bitch never let katharina goes. The only thing I got was 40m of money I didn't want, that teaches us that money isn't everything. Next epic event. I WON'T try to get new girl  only the old ones of pachinko against the lesser bosses ( dark lord Edwards grunt etc). Truly disappointed 😔 congratulations to those that managed to get all or almost all the girls 👏🏻👍🏻

Yeah, I had a similar outcome.  I didn't have as many saved as you, but at the start I had over 6k kobans.  I spent *all* my free tries and *all* my kobans trying to get octavia and got nothing.  I'm glad I didn't spend money on it, and now it definitely reinforced the idea that doing so would be a really, really bad idea. 

Four days of free tries and eight thousand, four hundred Kobans on refills, all focused on Katharina.

Damn event finishes wand I get nothing for my efforts.

Now come and tell me that there is no hidden market strategy designed to push people into spending real money

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Zteev said:

Sadly, I somehow completely missed that there were girls other than Katharina & Octavia, so I spent a couple days of attacks just grinding away on the top 2 bosses, who still had girls left.

I found out my mistake about an hour ago, and threw the last of my free attacks there.  Didn't work, but got Katharina, which is decent, and got one regular boss girl to drop there as well.

Exactly,  I did also  the same mistake only focusing on the top when the ones we should aim are the weaker ones

1 minute ago, jesusbarboza0208@gmail.com said:

Exactly,  I did also  the same mistake only focusing on the top when the ones we should aim are the weaker ones

Well, for me, I got one of the 3 girls I would've most wanted, and spent no money, so I"m okay with the results. Just a bit unhappy i didn't do a better job of reading; I could've had a shot at another hard-to-get girl. I know I'm never getting them all, but it's nice to get them from time to time. Still need 4 regular boss girls.

That's it, ladies and gentlemen!  This was my worst result ever (apart from my futile efforts to get Levitya).  However, this is just because I was on a girl seducing quest and was competitive with myself  Six accounts makes one do that!

Congrats to all those who were successful and I'm sorry for those who missed out, especially those who spent a barrel load of kobans in the trying.  I simply took the 20-turns-every-10-hours option and paid the price in 4 out of my 6 accounts.

I really can't moan, though.  I have both girls in two accounts, the ones where they would be most useful - and they were in the right respective classes.  Also, I have top-tier epic girls in the other accounts and in the right specialty classes so Octavia and Katharina were a nice-to-have rather than essential for my team.  I can still appreciate the poses and affection scenes of both girls and I'm impressed so far.

Well done HH for this initiative.  It worked pretty well.  A win-win for both parties.  A win for those who managed to get top-tier epic girls without spending probably more kobans in EP, and a win for HH who managed to prise kobans out of those who succumbed to the gambling thrill.  No, I'm not being sarcastic, but I am expressing a little cynicism.  Again, I am writing on behalf of all those poor sods who were left empty handed for all their investment of kobans.

man  if i were to describe  this september epic days and event before it would  be the same  "all kobans spent 0 girls joined harem"  RNGesus sure hates my gut, don't know if it's because  my harem has over 100 (110) girls or that i hit lvl 280  but recently fun factor of doing  dailys doing events getting new girls to level up and advancing story  is missing the "getting  new girls" part .

Edited by LordRagy84
  • Like 1

Bittersweet result for me. I got rushed at the end, due to having stuff to do today, so I couldn't put as many kobans in as I'd earmarked for this.

I had been alternating Finalmecia and Bremen for Katharina and Treasure, with a few every so often on Silvanus for the odd chance at Sailor Celsius (and 2 boss girls I hadn't yet gotten). In the final hour, I figured I could spend up to about 5000 on each and still come out ahead, right?

Well, I went about 2300 kobans on Final when she gave up Zoe - the final boss girl I needed from her. Amusingly, the previous two had taken around 1300+ fights apiece, and here comes Zoe after a total of only about 200 additional tries. Trouble is, at that point, I'd be putting in kobans solely to get Kat, with no greater chance than on the previous 11 refills. So, I turned to Bremen.

12 refills (~2500 kobans) later, Bremen gives up Stephanie. 3 refills after that, I had to give up for lack of time. Overall, I'd dumped about 5500 kobans total - about what I'd need for a guaranteed epic - with no epic girls to show for it. Epic Days passed with zero epics for me.

There's only a bit of silver lining here. One was two boss drops - cold comfort, since I'd planned to get them anyway, and I was just trading kobans for time. The second was the other thing I got in return for those 5500 kobans: about 15 million in cash.

Which turned out to be much more than I needed to get my fifth star on Fanny and Fiore.

So now I'm pretty turbocharged PvP-wise. Which also helps in the league. With zero legendary charm equipment, this is a big deal. Still wish I had at least one epic girl to show for it, but I guess I have to take it. I'd really like to see more Epic Days events in the future even so - I figure my luck is likely to change.

32 minutes ago, Hollo said:

Bittersweet result for me. I got rushed at the end, due to having stuff to do today, so I couldn't put as many kobans in as I'd earmarked for this.

I had been alternating Finalmecia and Bremen for Katharina and Treasure, with a few every so often on Silvanus for the odd chance at Sailor Celsius (and 2 boss girls I hadn't yet gotten). In the final hour, I figured I could spend up to about 5000 on each and still come out ahead, right?

Well, I went about 2300 kobans on Final when she gave up Zoe - the final boss girl I needed from her. Amusingly, the previous two had taken around 1300+ fights apiece, and here comes Zoe after a total of only about 200 additional tries. Trouble is, at that point, I'd be putting in kobans solely to get Kat, with no greater chance than on the previous 11 refills. So, I turned to Bremen.

12 refills (~2500 kobans) later, Bremen gives up Stephanie. 3 refills after that, I had to give up for lack of time. Overall, I'd dumped about 5500 kobans total - about what I'd need for a guaranteed epic - with no epic girls to show for it. Epic Days passed with zero epics for me. 

There's only a bit of silver lining here. One was two boss drops - cold comfort, since I'd planned to get them anyway, and I was just trading kobans for time. The second was the other thing I got in return for those 5500 kobans: about 15 million in cash.

Which turned out to be much more than I needed to get my fifth star on Fanny and Fiore.

So now I'm pretty turbocharged PvP-wise. Which also helps in the league. With zero legendary charm equipment, this is a big deal. Still wish I had at least one epic girl to show for it, but I guess I have to take it. I'd really like to see more Epic Days events in the future even so - I figure my luck is likely to change. 

Rest assured it will (your luck that is).  I felt the same, but I had a run of great luck in EP recently and got a number of compatible class top-tier epic girls in all my accounts, to go with Ninja Agate in this account (HC) I recruited some time ago.  It will happen for you, but I suggest you try 10 single spins, even if you have 5,400 kobans.  This has been successful for me so many times, but I admit I have a few accounts to spread the risk.  I found, too that I can get better equipment this way.

The other thing to do is to try 10x in Great Pachinko every now and again because I've got a few legendary single stat equipment items this way and a load of good epic items.  I've never been successful that way in EP and always seem to get multi-stat legendary items that tend to reduce the value of the main stat with the system as it is set up now, or I get gifts, books or boosters.  Single stat legendaries in your class will boost your stats no end, but you have only a 1 in 3 chance of getting the right one, assuming a single-stat legendary item drops.  Like everything, luck is the deciding factor.

Let me give you some food for thought as my last contribution to this thread.
Some calculations and specualtions based on my experience with the even
5000kobans are roughly equal to 23 refills. Which makes a total of 460 fights(Yep those are only the paid ones!)
Let's add 192 more fights(those are the ones you get for free during the 4 days period if you are super efficient and time your sleeping according to the event timer).
That makes a total of 652 fights on a single girl! Let's change that into percentages :/
 1 out of 100 fights is roughly a 1% drop rate. Of course this won't be true in a single roll! So then let's do all those rolls 6 times- which should make the girl drop at least 3 times(its 6 statistically , but the sample is so small, so let's half the result to account for the randomness). So 100X6=600 fights in total should drop the girl 3 times(with the halved success rate). Now let's compare those results with the 600 fights i did: 652:100=6,52    6/2 =3 times in which the girl should have dropped if she had 1%drop rate. Well yeah, but this is if the girl had dropped, so if the girl doesn't drops in all those fights, the drop rate is 3 times lower than the sample 1% drop rate, which FUCK ME makes it a 0,33% OR LOWER drop chance!
If that's true then 3 out of 100 players had a girl drop, well looking at the results in the discussion above there are a lot more people with a success than far surpassed my calculations, which is good for them, but what about the people who have spended a lot more kobans than me? 

0,33%x100battles=3 average drops out of them.

3%x33=99,9 average drops from a 3300 battles

So to get a guaranteed drop you should make a total of more than 3300 battles with a 0,33% drop rate. 
Let's turn this into kobans,  3300:20=165 full refills; 165x215(the price for a full combativity refill) =35475kobans in total to get the girl for sure!
And since i am going in this direction might turn them into real money: 
15600kobans=100euro; 15600x2=31200kobans for 200euro; 4275kobans short,  4275-2760kobans for 20more euro=1515 kobans short-1320 kobans for 10 euro,=195kobans short, you can get 360more for 3euro, which brings the total summ of a girl to: 100+100+20+10+3= 223euro!
But for justice's sake let's say you've got 1 month worth of kobans saved by missions 150per day for 30days =4500kobans, This brings the sum to a total of only 200 euro! And you can save up even more if you buy the monthly card, Which makes the price even more reasonable...
So in short people like us complaining for 5 or 12k kobans lost are unreasonable!To  the people who got 1 girl, Great job you got your money's worth!
To the people who got more than 2 girls, You guys are awesome you are with at least 200 euro richer!
And to the people like me, YOU SUCK- you should have spend more to reach the 200 euro quota!
So in short if you want to get a girl, pay up and don't complain or save up a whole year to be sure you get her, without paying! 
Don't be fooled to think that buying amonthly card or 600, or 1320kobans more will increase your chance to get a girl! If you are lucky, you will get her without it, if you are not those meager attempts won't be quite enough!

It's not worth to buy kobans(in any way,be it a monthly card or a by cash) to spend on events as you need to throw 200euro  per girl.Save up and spin the Pachinko!
I think my money and nerves  are worth more than a few pixels! :D
I hope i made you think about the game system as a whole even if it's a little!

Edited by Cantrix
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cantrix said:

Let me give you some food for thought as my last contribution to this threat.
Some calculations and specualtions based on my experience with the even
5000kobans are roughly equal to 23 refills. Which makes a total of 460 fights(Yep those are only the paid ones!)
Let's add 192 more fights(those are the ones you get for free during the 4 days period if you are super efficient and time your sleeping according to the event timer).
That makes a total of 652 fights on a single girl! Let's change that into percentages :/
 1 out of 100 fights is roughly a 1% drop rate. Of course this won't be true in a single roll! So then let's do all those rolls 6 times- which should make the girl drop at least 3 times(its 6 statistically , but the sample is so small, so let's half the result to account for the randomness). So 100X6=600 fights in total should drop the girl 3 times(with the halved success rate). Now let's compare those results with the 600 fights i did: 652:100=6,52    6/2 =3 times in which the girl should have dropped if she had 1%drop rate. Well yeah, but this is if the girl had dropped, so if the girl doesn't drops in all those fights, the drop rate is 3 times lower than the sample 1% drop rate, which FUCK ME makes it a 0,33% OR LOWER drop chance!
If that's true then 3 out of 100 players had a girl drop, well looking at the results in the discussion above there are a lot more people with a success than far surpassed my calculations, which is good for them, but what about the people who have spended a lot more kobans than me? 

0,33%x100battles=3 average drops out of them.

3%x33=99,9 average drops from a 3300 battles

So to get a guaranteed drop you should make a total of more than 3300 battles with a 0,33% drop rate. 
Let's turn this into kobans,  3300:20=165 full refills; 165x215(the price for a full combativity refill) =35475kobans in total to get the girl for sure!
And since i am going in this direction might turn them into real money: 
15600kobans=100euro; 15600x2=31200kobans for 200euro; 4275kobans short,  4275-2760kobans for 20more euro=1515 kobans short-1320 kobans for 10 euro,=195kobans short, you can get 360more for 3euro, which brings the total summ of a girl to: 100+100+20+10+3= 223euro!
But for justice's sake let's say you've got 1 month worth of kobans saved by missions 150per day for 30days =4500kobans, This brings the sum to a total of only 200 euro! And you can save up even more if you buy the monthly card, Which makes the price even more reasonable...
So in short people like us complaining for 5 or 12k kobans lost are unreasonable!To  the people who got 1 girl, Great job you got your money's worth!
To the people who got more than 2 girls, You guys are awesome you are with at least 200 euro richer!
And to the people like me, YOU SUCK- you should have spend more to reach the 200 euro quota!
So in short if you want to get a girl, pay up and don't complain or save up a whole year to be sure you get her, without paying! 
Don't be fooled to think that buying amonthly card or 600, or 1320kobans more will increase your chance to get a girl! If you are lucky, you will get her without it, if you are not those meager attempts won't be quite enough!

It's not worth to buy kobans(in any way,be it a monthly card or a by cash) to spend on events as you need to throw 200euro  per girl. I think my money and nerves  are worth more than a few pixels! :D
I hope i made you think about the game system as a whole even if it's a little!

There is a problem with that scenario.  The event girl drops are random and the rate is flat.  This means that your chances are the same however many times you play.  The RNG resets at each play and has no memory of your attempts.

I messed up my calculations... again!! It didn't look right at all and I double checked.  Here are the amended figures...  Sorry, but my maths sucks some times.

I'll give you one example of how this might play out (addmittedly from a low sample) from my six accounts.  During the retro-future girls event I failed to get either girl in one particular account over 14 days, but got both of them in every other account.  That's 336 hours of playing (or 672 half hour intervals, and thus 672 chances over the event). Of course it would've been less cos I fell asleep a couple of times so I could've lost (say) 20 chances, but this was offset a little by gaining 2 combativity points for 8 wins in the arena each day for some accounts, and I was asleep for the other accounts as well.  But not a single drop in that one account in question.  I somehow suspect that if I'd invested kobans to recharge combativity the outcome would've been the same, based on the stark contrast with other accounts.  On the other hand, I might've had a drop.  We can't be sure.

This tells you something about the quirk of randomness and how unfair it is.  This is why some people spent 12k+ kobans and still had no luck in the epic event, but tin arses like me managed to score both girls in two separate accounts using only the natural refill rate (192 chances).  This suggests to me that the drop rate for each girl is much less than that (1 in 6 in fact for me, or 1 drop every 1,152 plays).

Of course, because of the random nature of the RNG, all these calculations are rather academic and bear no mathematical precision - only a probability which is what is catching out so many people.  That's why I prefer to take my chances on natural refills and have the philosophical approach that if I win I win, if I don't too bad.  I keep my kobans for EP and my gamble there is in single spins.  All considered, I've had more luck in EP than in these short events, even with single spins which has so far yielded a success rate of 1 in 7.  Sometimes for 10 single spins I can get 2 girls so it's worth taking the chance, even if I might get 10 epic items at other times.  Thems the breaks.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
amend text

Didn't it say in the news, that this event would last until 23rd of september ?

.. nevermind..i just realised that in the long version it was shown to be until 5 am... there went the girls ^^

Edited by uniden

All in all the event wasn't to bad for me , i managed to get 3 event girls and 1 common girl to drop after spending a round 3000  to 4000   kobans , i won Sailor Celsius from packino a while back , tried for 3 days just using the free go's to get the other 2 girls and failed,

On my Harem H account managed to get  4 events girls they cost me just over 1000 kobans which was a good result again, i tried using the free go's again for the last 3 days no more girls dropped.

On another account i have, i got zero girls playing for the full 4 days,  it is a newest one and never used any kobans for refills, that the luck of the RNG .

Edited by wertyu

8 minutes ago, wertyu said:

All in all the event wasn't to good for me , i managed to get 3 event girls and 1 common girl to drop after spending a round 3 k to 4 k of kobans , i won Sailor Celsius from packino a while back , tried for 3 days just using the free go's to get the other 2 girls and failed,

On my Harem H account managed to get  4 events girls they cost me just over 1000k koban which was a good result again, i tried using the free go's again for the last 3 days no more girls dropped.

you had 1000 k   kobans  ? as in  1.000.000 kobans ? as in 1 milion ? man give me link to the hack site you  used :) , don't know about  drop rate  and the reason why there are more people in forum who had the girls drop is simple psychology when you get something done you brag about it (on forum) and when you fail  (like me ) you usually  keep it to yourself (honor to exceptions)

Edited by LordRagy84