Who is your 100th girl?

Valgo

2 minutes ago, Hotless said:

100th ?? why not your last girl ??

I don't really remember my 100th because i passed that milestone ages ago but my two last girls were Katharina and Octavia four days ago.

just go to the book/giftshop and look at the number displayed below the girl.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hotless said:

100th ?? why not your last girl ??

I don't really remember my 100th because i passed that milestone ages ago but my two last girls were Katharina and Octavia four days ago.

Or count back you lazy pig. 😜

But seriously. Because 100th is a milestone. Your last girl always changes. That's why. 

My 100th girl dropped only yesterday. Her name is Shao. I'm married to an Asian woman. I guess this makes sense. 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

just go to the book/giftshop and look at the number displayed below the girl.

Oh i never noticed this meter in the market lol, well based on this revelation my 100th girl was Vissihar one of those random permanent pachinko girls, i guess i got her back in May or June i think.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hollo said:

If you must know, #69 for me was Lola.

I am happy about this.

I can imagine. I still dont have her. She and Pelagie really cling to Dona. Got Kelina in the old style. After raised Dona to max lvl and farmed him for Travel Arcana. Still farming him but nothing. (didnt farm for Notka, got her a week before the epic days.)

Isnt the chance to drop supposed to increase with fights? Ah well, Ill keep at it. Maybe shell be 101. I already have the girls from this event from last year so ill just farm Dona for another week...