Zero Drop Rate

steve-o

I bragged on you guys for putting girls with all different bosses, and then played the hell out of battling them and my reward was a zero drop rate, that is ridiculous, especially when your battling newer players and they have the girls in their Harem, there has to be a way that a person can get at least one girl per event, I don't expect all. Sorry it is a little upsetting I will keep trying to keep my stats high and play the game, my rant is over.

Edited by steve-o
  • Like 3

I didn't get any of the epic girls from last week and from the current event, I've been dumping all my energy into fighting Edwarda for six days now and still haven't got the girl, let alone getting the second one.

Something is seriously fucked up with the drop rates right now.
I never had the problem of just having one day of an event left and not having gotten a single girl.

So, just sunk 400 kobans into two refills, that means forty extra fights against Edwarda, plus all 19 regular ones from this morning and all those I did the last five days.
Not a drop from an event girl. That has never happened to me before. If i couple that with not getting any of the two legendary girls, you can't tell me drop rates haven't been messed with in the last few updates.

• Like 1

Unfortunately many other players have experienced that bad luck during other events where you've had good luck. You having bad luck here doesn't mean the drop rates have changed, it just means you're unlucky.

I'm unsure which 'legendary girls' you're referring to. If you did mean epic days, those are epic tier, and there was 6 girls available in that event, not just 2.

Lol. Sure, I'll drink your kool-aid.
So that I was always able to get all of the regular event girls if I tried since I started playing was chance, but that I couldn't get any for the last two so far is just bad luck.
Yeah, that sounds completely likely.

Wait, no, it doesn't. Such a large difference in drop rate, practically can't be just down to bad luck.

I'm referring to those two girls,

I couldn't get either of them, just like I haven't gotten any of the two from this current event.

Again, if I had gotten at least one of the four so far, I'd say it's bad luck, but when I go from getting all girls from the regular events (meaning non epic girls as prices), without spending a single koban, down to not getting any for two weeks, with spending almost a thousand kobans, that might be statistically possible, but certainly not as convincing as just accepting that the drop rates for events have been changed.

3 minutes ago, botc76 said:

Lol. Sure, I'll drink your kool-aid.
So that I was always able to get all of the regular event girls if I tried since I started playing was chance, but that I couldn't get any for the last two so far is just bad luck.
Yeah, that sounds completely likely.

Wait, no, it doesn't. Such a large difference in drop rate, practically can't be just down to bad luck.

I'm referring to those two girls,

I couldn't get either of them, just like I haven't gotten any of the two from this current event.

Again, if I had gotten at least one of the four so far, I'd say it's bad luck, but when I go from getting all girls from the regular events (meaning non epic girls as prices), without spending a single koban, down to not getting any for two weeks, with spending almost a thousand kobans, that might be statistically possible, but certainly not as convincing as just accepting that the drop rates for events have been changed.

Keep in mind, I'm just a player, I don't work for the devs.

Based on the sample size, yes. I've seen lots of other players miss out on them during events that you seemed to have gotten yours. They simply didn't have good luck. Play this game long enough, you'll experience it in an event at some point. I've seen plenty of people get the girls, so the drops do exist. You not getting them is simply bad luck.

Okay, so you are referring to Epic Days. You confused me by calling them legendary girls, but they are epic rarity, not legendary. As mentioned in the below announcement there was 4 other girls of the same rarity available during that event.

I understand you find this hard to believe (as have most others when bad luck occurs for them), but one person having bad luck is not proof of a change.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep. Sometimes i get events where i get both 'free' girls before hitting Day 4, and the current one i've pumped 400+ attacks into Grunt over the past 10 days and still got nothing to show for it. Zilch on Legendary Girls, then the 2nd Anniversary event got me like 4 or 5 girls.

It's pretty random, and sure, going all-out on an event and ending up with nothing to show for it makes it feel like you've wasted your time, especially if you've spent Kobans on refills, but... yeah. It happens. And when (not if) it does, there's always the next event.

• 2 weeks later...

No there is no bugs and there more than likely has not been a drop in the odds to get her. There has not been a change but there should be. There should be some form of safety net or guaranteed way to get the girls like every other girl in the game. It doesn't necessarily need to be easier but having people go through several events in a row without a girl shouldn't happen and you shouldn't be able to spend above a certain amount of money without having a 100% at getting her. I did not personally spend money on this event, but did spend some kobans I had on a few refills, so I understand me not getting her but if someone went through one or 2 events without a girl they should get one at least garunteed.

26 minutes ago, TwO said:

It just kept giving me items. I wonder if that screws the drop chance on the girl?

Nope. The drop rate for the girl is set at a constant percentage. Without the gifts that percentage would have been the same. You would have gotten money and more money without the gifts.

I have been through 5 events in a row now with nothing but common girl drops. Is it irritating? Yes. Do I wish the RNG wasn't so stacked to drop as rare as it does? Yes.

However, the revenue stream for the devs is to get the player to spend cash for Kobans. I get that. This means I must spend cash or suck it up and hope to get lucky.

I choose the latter.

Edited by Khazid
Spelling

Gork will have a Zero Drop Rate for me in this revival, same as the Zero Drop Rate I had on her last year

Not going to try for her, so she's guaranteed to not drop for me and lower the overall sexiness average of my harem

Now if only there was a way to kick an ugly girl out of my harem that I didn't want to get, but got stuck with

Hear that @Mika Kinkoid and @Noacc ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Blain said:

Don't care Doc

Doesn't mean I can't still want it, much like you want them to change the drops, but they don't, and I don't give you grief over that, so don't give me grief over what I want

Thanks

You want to play it like that? Fine by me.

You ping two Kinkoid members with a request that has already been denied.
On top of that... you do it in a thread that's totally unrelated to your request.
Don't do that again.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't worry i noticed a down drop rate in girls until 2  months ago, teoricaly is a bad luck, because you know never a Dev's change the drops rates hiddenly for win more coint not? Thats the problem of not be a trasparent drop rates, they can die "is bad luck" or "drop rate is the some" but you never has sure if belive it and more when see the buy kovans campagne of this 2 months for every thing, focus the moneritation of all sides of the game, from backgrounds to mouse pad's.

Drop rates diferents until are pantreon, have month card, buy kobans, are newe? never know, is the misterius of the live.

The only thimg i¡m sure are: i noticed a down drop rate in my personal experience.

Edited by saberbholt

I agree with most of the above observation to the bad luck or zero drop rate pattern. I got nothing again just like the Gothic Mood revival event after spending significant amount of kobans. It seems like the 30% Black Friday discount didn't work out well for me. You really need more or significant amount of good luck and very high percentage of drop rate rather than patience to get then all or at least some of them.

On 10/27/2018 at 2:17 PM, Blain said:

Gork will have a Zero Drop Rate for me in this revival, same as the Zero Drop Rate I had on her last year

Not going to try for her, so she's guaranteed to not drop for me and lower the overall sexiness average of my harem

Now if only there was a way to kick an ugly girl out of my harem that I didn't want to get, but got stuck with

Hear that @Mika Kinkoid and @Noacc ?

It should also be noted that these girls are almost always required to be rescued from low level villains which only pay out very low amount of cash.

For me it's from Sylvanis forward. Nothing will drop.

I've gone from lvl 168 to lvl 212 in my attempts, the "bosses" are all at max. But I don't even get the normal girls. They are all still there. It is not events it is the area. I've gotten the girls from clearing the area, but through fighting the bosses... nope.

Before Sylvanis, sure, even get them now, no issue, I know it's a "chance" type of thing, but I will get tehm if I try. After Sylvanis, just an empty hole to through mouse clicks and Kobans into.

Any ideas what might be happening here?

I understand luck is involved and can even stomach the fact that I can go more than one event in a row without getting a girl but I have now gone 3 events with no drops and no drops from world bosses, starting to get sick of spending kobans on refills just to end up with zilch. this is the worst luck I've had since playing the game.  I try not to complain but this is getting hard to stomach.