Legendary Day 4 Days Event

Valgo

Nice i like it ... i think she should be a mix of every thing not just hardcore, she's like a SSJ from DB

I like hardcore but i'm a know-how player and i like it and i don't feel i want to change it

i feel a lot of girls in the game now hardcore hardcore hardcore, even in the events after u complete the missions!!

Next time it should be Know-how legendary or Charm legendary ... half charm half know how .. any thing but not again hard 

5 minutes ago, Urist said:

Which quest are you on? Refilling energy via kobans costs under 3 kobans per energy point. You can find out here https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:The-Juy-Sea how much energy it would take to get you to Donatien.

Im doing "The virgin on the Ocean" quest already 80% completed, so far far far away. Then after this quest done I'll still need spend 1180 energy points. I done for..cuz i just have 196 kobans..😞

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bakko said:

Im doing "The virgin on the Ocean" quest already 80% completed, so far far far away. Then after this quest done I'll still need spend 1180 energy points. I done for..cuz i just have 196 kobans..😞

Well I'm sure you know the story about the ant who survived winter because he knew how to save up. In worst case you can always purchase some Kobans, they are not THAT expensive.

This one is definitely worth it. The developers went all out on this design.

52 minutes ago, Bakko said:

That sucks but most people that have access to her are not going to be able to get her to drop without using kobans on combativity refills for more chances at getting her so without saved up kobans you would have been very lucky to get her even if you had access to her. 

I suggest that you save your kobans up for the next legendary days event and then change class because the next one should be a know-how legendary if they follow the same pattern as before of hardcore-know-how then charm.

Know-how should be getting a 5-star rare girl in December so she will be just as strong as the rare 5 star Justine as well.

I am suggesting this because i do not think you will get to the next world level in time to get her.

Well if they follow the pattern completely, there will be a KH then a charm, then a revival where all 3 will be available. With Bunny being on Donatein, if the KH and Charm girls are NOT on Dark Lord, Ninja Spy, Grunt or Donatien, perhaps all 6 of the legendaries could be back. That's wild speculation of course. Something to consider before diving into a class change.

7 minutes ago, Urist said:

Well if they follow the pattern completely, there will be a KH then a charm, then a revival where all 3 will be available. With Bunny being on Donatein, if the KH and Charm girls are NOT on Dark Lord, Ninja Spy, Grunt or Donatien, perhaps all 6 of the legendaries could be back. That's wild speculation of course. Something to consider before diving into a class change.

I doubt they do a revival with all 6   They’ve already done a revival for 3 and going by how they do repeat revivals that one would be 1 to 2 days    The new 3 would be reviving for the first time on the other hand 

17 minutes ago, natstar said:

That sucks but most people that have access to her are not going to be able to get her to drop without using kobans on combativity refills for more chances at getting her so without saved up kobans you would have been very lucky to get her even if you had access to her. 

I suggest that you save your kobans up for the next legendary days event and then change class because the next one should be a know-how legendary if they follow the same pattern as before of hardcore-know-how then charm.

Know-how should be getting a 5-star rare girl in December so she will be just as strong as the rare 5 star Justine as well.

I am suggesting this because i do not think you will get to the next world level in time to get her.

For real, i never got kobans with money and haven't credit card so im done for, but in the future i gona get some and save for this events, I really like HC class and already got Justine ( my strongest girl). Sadly still no Legendary girl. Thx for the suggestions man.

Edited by Bakko
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Urist said:

Have you spent a bunch of kobans on something? It seems odd that you would be in the Juy Sea with so few, unless you haven't been getting your free 150 per day from missions.

Well i was doing my missions but i dont want get lvl super fast and yet a weak equip..So for now i wont to do daily missions and league for now. And my kobans i spended with  5ª Star affection. But  the next ones i gonna save them for future events. 😞

Edited by Bakko

19 minutes ago, Urist said:

Have you spent a bunch of kobans on something? It seems odd that you would be in the Juy Sea with so few, unless you haven't been getting your free 150 per day from missions.

Maybe he spent them to upgrade girls, cause he already has Justine at 5 stars.

EDIT: I was right :)

Edited by Mythos

9 minutes ago, Bakko said:

Well i was doing my missions but i dont want get lvl super fast and yet a weak equip..So for now i wont to do daily missions and league for now. And my kobans i spended with  5ª Star affection. But  the next ones i gonna save them for future events. 😞

You got to do the daily's and really should do league and contests, try to earn as many Koban's as you can, equipment will come regardless of lvl.

11 minutes ago, Kamira said:

You got to do the daily's and really should do league and contests, try to earn as many Koban's as you can, equipment will come regardless of lvl.

The thing is, if i get level the equips should get expensive, even the attempt on pachinko (i just have 21 girls and i still need lvl the most them). But contests im doing,for example yesterday  i got a 1º place (66 kobans) .^_^

EDIT. Sry my bad english and my delay for reply.

Edited by Bakko

The amount of kobans you win from contests goes up with your level.

Contest.png.08719b072365edc28033f37b9e92d60c.png

Yeah, gear gets more expensive, but evaluate the cost per point of improvement before buying. I had a nice epic in my marketplace the other day. But it cost 777k, and it was only a 40 point improvement on my current gear, so I passed. As you get higher level, it will often be months before you replace a piece of gear. One piece of my gear I've been using since August. Another piece, I've been using since December. Although that's a pre-nerf legendary so it shouldn't really count. But a new legendary at my current level would be better.

Edited by Urist
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Urist said:

The amount of kobans you win from contests goes up with your level.

Yeah, gear gets more expensive, but evaluate the cost per point of improvement before buying. I had a nice epic in my marketplace the other day. But it cost 777k, and it was only a 40 point improvement on my current gear, so I passed. As you get higher level, it will often be months or more before you replace a piece of gear. One piece of my gear I've been using since August. Another piece, I've been using since December. Although that's a pre-nerf legendary so it shouldn't really count. But a new legendary at my current level would be better.

Thx for the tips. But, As im doing full HC i spend tons of money at pachinco in my attempts, so for now i was thinking about to establish a bit better incoming base b4 get lvl, for this i need upgrade  much more girls i guess. But i gonna think about what u say too, thank you man.

Edited by Bakko