Legendary Day 4 Days Event

Valgo

Fought Donatien first time today at 21/10/2018 time 6:23 AM and got the Golden Bunny on the first try.

Then i fought Roko Sensei and i got Venam on the first try.

Seems RNG blessed me with its golden hand and deemed me worthy of getting 2 girls in the first battle :D

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

120 battles and no drop but 3 legendary gifts.  I can't help but wonder if those would have been Bunny if the they weren't there?  Aren't the OTHER villains supposed to have the legendary gifts and NOT the villain holding the event girl??

Item and girl drop rate are separate, at least from what I known soo far.

6 minutes ago, Valgo said:

Item and girl drop rate are separate, at least from what I known soo far.

Thanks.  That's reassuring.  But it's also not fair to the lower levels who cannot get to Donatien yet.... they don't get any legendary gift drops.

But on another note.... after about 120 more battles (240 total) and using up all my saved kobans… Lola, Pelagie, and 3 more legendary gifts dropped and FINALLY Golden Bunny!!  It's a Halloween miracle!!  Woo hoo!!

• Like 3

As always I'll do free battles till the last day and then spend.  I got like 14K that I can spend if I need to, and if that's not enough, then....well I dunno.  I was thinking of taking a break, I havn't really been trying to get my 150 daily kobans, but I was doing the daily mission koban payout at least.   Might need to start grinding through on the test server just to get caught up for events and double all my chances.  either way I'll spend everything I have trying for this one, Bunny is in my top favorites, but no need to rush spending if I can get her for free.

So far just 20 fights and 2 gifts.

Edited by trunks2585
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

As always I'll do free battles till the last day and then spend.  I got like 14K that I can spend if I need to, and if that's not enough, then....well I dunno.  I was thinking of taking a break, I havn't really been trying to get my 150 daily kobans, but I was doing the daily mission koban payout at least.   Might need to start grinding through on the test server just to get caught up for events and double all my chances.  either way I'll spend everything I have trying for this one, Bunny is in my top favorites, but no need to rush spending if I can get her for free.

So far just 20 fights and 2 gifts.

That's my normal approach.  But I missed out on Levitya and the other legendary girls because I waited and slowly used free battles as they came.  Time ran out and none of the girls dropped.  I wasn't about to let that happen again with Bunny (she's in my top favorites too).  So I decided to use my kobans tonight until I got her or ran out - and then deal with tomorrow if she didn't drop.  You may have better overall luck than I do.... the random number generator seems to hate me, so I wasn't going to risk it this time.  :) 

Ok, you guys probably will call BS on this, but I can barely believe in what just happened. I had more or less 12k (12.300 approx.) kobans, as I stated before. I spent almost ALL of it.

Now I have exactly 158 kobans left, and I wouldn't be able to buy me another refill. This was literally my very LAST try. And then, it happens. Golden Bunny drops.

So here is the rundown: 12k kobans, 1k+ battles, 40 gifts, 1 bunny. Could be worse, I guess... but it will take a while to forget the bitter taste of 12k kobans down the drain. T-T

• Like 2

Wel, I hope it will be a little easier to get this girl. The Halloween event was impossile. I got none of the girls. But i wonder about something. The last time there was Legendary days, I got two out of three. But the robot chick, I don't remember the name, was impossible to get. Will she ever return?

18 minutes ago, Loghan said:

Wel, I hope it will be a little easier to get this girl. The Halloween event was impossile. I got none of the girls. But i wonder about something. The last time there was Legendary days, I got two out of three. But the robot chick, I don't remember the name, was impossible to get. Will she ever return?

At some point Norou will most likely return again, it's just uncertain when that will be.

8 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

At some point Norou will most likely return again, it's just uncertain when that will be.

We will probably get a new one first. My guess now is legendary Julliette and Legendary Red Battler next. That last one would make me buy kobans if I cant save enough to get her. Sigh...

So far, 15 free tries, no bunnies. Also no Lolas. Im trying free refills first, but will not hold back on spending kobans for this one either. Lola is my last boss girl, so that is also a target. 

7 hours ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

120 battles and no drop but 3 legendary gifts.  I can't help but wonder if those would have been Bunny if the they weren't there?  Aren't the OTHER villains supposed to have the legendary gifts and NOT the villain holding the event girl??

Whether the girl and item drop rate are separate or not, I feel the need to ask: are there supposed to be legendary gifts on Donatien during this event? Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but I thought it was the norm for the legendary items to only apply to bosses who didn't have the event girl? It does sort of give the impression that the gifts are getting in the way of Golden Bunny, the way it is now. And it's slightly annoying to get the prize graphic, only to realize a second later that you didn't get the event girl. Or any girl at all.