Legendary Day 4 Days Event

Valgo

13 minutes ago, Tenou said:

Would you laugh the same if you found out that your efforts are meaningless and that the results are being manipulated behind your back to "force you" into spending real money?

Yup. I have been battling Finalmecia since the end of May and have given her equal or more attention than Roko since he came available and Finalmecia hasn't dropped a single girl. I do know how you're feeling but if you don't laugh at it, at some point you're going to cry about it. Probably five minutes after you have calmed down and realise you just threw your computer out the window.

So keep smiling, the day isn't over yet so there's still a chance. And even if it doesn't happen for you today there's always the next event or revival. For now I wish you good luck. Just don't anger yourself into spending real cash.:D

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tenou said:

Would you laugh the same if you found out that your efforts are meaningless and that the results are being manipulated behind your back to "force you" into spending real money?

Do you even have proof of this.
I would just say you are imagining things.
So unless you can provide an actual screenshot of the Golden Bunny outlines, and then nothing, then there's nothing to talk about here.

Please don't accuse Kinkoid of doing something you have no proof of what so ever.

10 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Yup. I have been battling Finalmecia since the end of May and have given her equal or more attention than Roko since he came available and Finalmecia hasn't dropped a single girl. I do know how you're feeling but if you don't laugh at it, at some point you're going to cry about it. Probably five minutes after you have calmed down and realise you just threw your computer out the window.

So keep smiling, the day isn't over yet so there's still a chance. And even if it doesn't happen for you today there's always the next event or revival. For now I wish you good luck. Just don't anger yourself into spending real cash.:Dsin

At least Finalmecia gives you more money than Silvanus, XD. Just started leveling up Roko last week because I´ve been bussy battling this annoying face-plant Groot since May too 😂 

2 hours ago, Ranma2 said:

So we do have a new "best girl" there (guess the framed logo is acceptable to screen ? it's visible by anyone in game anyway... ?). Same stats points (3800), but a slight difference at top stat (which makes more difference during battles than being versatile). The only weak point is, compared to F&F, having -120 points in the weakness side stat against Charm. 

aa.png

i've never seen anyone getting rugged for posting girl's thumbnails in any pose. a discord mod already explicitly stated it is allowed. also chthugha already saw it (he posted something in between) and didn't take action so you should be fine.

seeing gb's breast in the thumbnail is uncommon however. i don't know all girls/thumbs but she might be the first.

Edited by Habi

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

So unless you can provide an actual screenshot of the Golden Bunny outlines, and then nothing, then there's nothing to talk about here.

Please don't accuse Kinkoid of doing something you have no proof of what so ever.

Well to be fair, you'd have to be pretty paranoid to make screenshots of every battle you do in case of something crazy like this happening. If, and it's a big if, it happened, of course he won't have proof. Who would?

That being said, I have a hard time believing the story. 

Just now, DHarry said:

Well to be fair, you'd have to be pretty paranoid to make screenshots of every battle you do in case of something crazy like this happening. If, and it's a big if, it happened, of course he won't have proof. Who would?

That being said, I have a hard time believing the story. 

According to his logic they do it on purpose to get him to spend money.
That would mean it could happen again 🤷‍♂️

Third day and I got myself a Golden Bunny!

It seems my streak of getting the legendary girls that are not of my own element without the use of kobans still continues. 😅 I might as well start saving kobans for the next legendary KH girl, I'm gonna need them.

image.png.ab5ec18c7d675893973293b8d8afc173.png

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Actually, that did happen to me once.  I had that void in the middle surrounded by a starburst, the beginnings of an outline of a girl, then, an agonising second or two later, the money icon appeared.  I couldn't prove a thing because one has to be really quick in screen capture to get something like that.  I'd say it would be impossible for anyone to prove.  But, unlike that gentleman, I saw it as an amusing quirk and didn't see any point in recriminations.  I can't remember who I was trying to get, but I do recall I was hoping like anything to get her in that account.

This time around, in my Adrian'smole account, I thought I had the same thing beginning to happen.  I had the void, followed by the beginnings of the large silhouette of Bunny's head and ears.  She sat frozen like that for two seconds while my heart was in my mouth, but this time she really did complete the drop.  I looked down at my computer to see the hard drive light glowing brightly suggesting a virtual RAM swap going on so this explained the delay.  In this case it was my system not HH's.

3 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Actually, that did happen to me once.  I had that void in the middle surrounded by a starburst, the beginnings of an outline of a girl, then, an agonising second or two later, the money icon appeared.  I couldn't prove a thing because one has to be really quick in screen capture to get something like that.  I'd say it would be impossible for anyone to prove.  But, unlike that gentleman, I saw it as an amusing quirk and didn't see any point in recriminations.  I can't remember who I was trying to get, but I do recall I was hoping like anything to get her in that account.

This time around, in my Adrian'smole account, I thought I had the same thing beginning to happen.  I had the void, followed by the beginnings of the large silhouette of Bunny's head and ears.  She sat frozen like that for two seconds while my heart was in my mouth, but this time she really did complete the drop.  I looked down at my computer to see the hard drive light glowing brightly suggesting a virtual RAM swap going on so this explained the delay.  In this case it was my system not HH's.

Sounds more like a lag rather than a bug. 

It happen a few times to me when I am farming cash from boss while the boss have 0 girl to drop.

22 minutes ago, Valgo said:

Sounds more like a lag rather than a bug. 

It happen a few times to me when I am farming cash from boss while the boss have 0 girl to drop.

Yes, I get lags, either through HH's server or my own computer having an issue.  But the lag does not explain the dark silhouette very clearly starting to appear only to be replaced by the money icon.  I thought I was dreaming, but her shadow was on long enough for me to attempt a screen shot.

I've had other funny things happen too: like an extremely brief image of one of my girls creeping onto the home screen at the bottom right corner below the harem button.  One of these has been Bunny herself in animated form, long predating what we saw with her golden version.  It was so brief that I really did believe I was imagining things, but it has happened a few times now and always at the same part of the home screen.  In Bunny's case her ears waving like insect antennae really stuck in my memory.  Weird!

I actually made an account just to post this (I only play the nutaku version). I am gonna put the kobans equivalent for hentai heroes in between "()". Well finally got her, after:

69 battle refills

+147 battles = a total of 1517 battles (got her at the 10th battle of the 69th refill)

In other words I spent 2484 (14904) kobans + 164 (984) kobans to do 10x battles because it was taking too much time, actually fucking hours refilling and battling. SO a total of 2648 (15888) kobans. Almost 3x epic pachinko worth. I started this event with 3626 (21756), now I only have 978 (5868) kobans left, for the next one. This wasn't worth it for me since I am KH player and now I have much less kobans to try for the next legendary. I was able to get all legendaries so far but this one was the worst by far. I don't remember the exact numbers but Levitya was something like 1600 (9600) kobans, Norou was 1900 (11400) kobans and fanny & fione the cheapest 400 (2400) or so kobans.

In other words this was fucking terrible, can we just fucking get the drop rates so that we can decide before investing whether it is worth it or not?. I couldn't back down once I was halfway trhough because that would mean spending a lot of kobans literally for NOTHING so I had to keep going until I got her. Seriously what kind of game doesn't give you the % of something dropping? Especially when money is involved. This is the first game I've ever played with a gacha that doesn't actually tell you the drop rates. It is ridiculous. Also paying for the 10x battles is stupid, it is like going to a restaurant and being made to pay for using a fork, I would have had to spent like 2 hours doing all those battles jeez.

I was actually going to quit the game all together if I didn't get her. Still feeling like doing it even though I got her. Almost spent all the kobans I was saving for the legendaries events. *sigh* Back to saving for the next one I guess. I can already see myself not getting the KH one and having to switch to HC fml.

Also I got 17 flowers, 17 chocholates, 4 bracelets and 13 lingeries, for a total of 51 legendaries gift = 51/1517. In case someone is interested in the drop rate for them and wants to use the data.

Edited by Strep
  • Like 1

I managed to get Golden Bunny in 191 fights. I feel like I've had surprisingly good luck getting the Legendary girls, aside from Levitya who I never got. Now I am worried my luck will fail me when it comes time for a second Know How 5 star... at least I've got some time to save up a decent amount of kobans for that? 🤷

• Like 1

Il y a 6 heures, Habi a dit :

i've never seen anyone getting rugged for posting girl's thumbnails in any pose. a discord mod already explicitly stated it is allowed. also chthugha already saw it (he posted something in between) and didn't take action so you should be fine.

seeing gb's breast in the thumbnail is uncommon however. i don't know all girls/thumbs but she might be the first.

There already are lots of these : lvl 5 Red Battler, lvl 5 Jennie, lvl 3 Lola, lvl 3 Easter Bunny, lvl 3 Shao, lvl 3 Tanned Tachibana...

If I don't get Golden Bunny in this account I just might switch it to know-how.  One casualty, however, would be Justine who is alpha in this account.  She's already proven handy, but others will soon leap-frog me and permanently this time.

But I have Norou and Loving Virginia as well as a number of other valuable KH epics.  What a pain, however, having to upgrade Norou, get the right equipment and maxing out my girls' XP.

There's not much time left, but I'm still hopeful I won't need to change and that Bunny will buck my usual pattern and release herself from Donatien's grip.  The account I might really need to change is Lili which is a disaster with no really good HC girls whatsoever, apart from Nika.  How much rotten luck can a person get!?  It surely must change some time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

If I don't get Golden Bunny in this account I just might switch it to know-how.  One casualty, however, would be Justine who is alpha in this account.  She's already proven handy, but others will soon leap-frog me and permanently this time.

I have always been curious how come you or anyone would need more then 1 account, wouldn't it be easier just to get all girls on a single account and change class when you want to?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kamira said:

I have always been curious how come you or anyone would need more then 1 account, wouldn't it be easier just to get all girls on a single account and change class when you want to?

More accounts give you more free combativity refills so if you do not care about arena/leagues the only thing you have to do is use your combativity,energy to further in the story and if you want extra kobans the daily missions. (you can just do the missions on all accounts at the same time)

17 minutes ago, natstar said:

More accounts give you more free combativity refills so if you do not care about arena/leagues the only thing you have to do is use your combativity,energy to further in the story and if you want extra kobans the daily missions. (you can just do the missions on all accounts at the same time)

It does come at a cost, I'll admit, but you're on the button, Natstar.  The cost is in terms of time and in this regard one of the casualties has been the leagues.  I just don't have the time to take part, even though in some accounts I'd be competitive.  I hope with great teams that I'm slowly developing I might do better in the leagues and arena, but right now I'm the yoyo champion - at the extremes, alternating between 57th and 3,600th in my Adrian'smole account.

In terms of what you argued, just this moment I had Golden Bunny drop in my newest KH account.  First play of 21/20 in this round I got her which leaves 20 plays to try for Noomye from Roko.  So I now have Bunny in 3 of my 4 KH accounts.  If I changed that account in question to HC, I'd have 2 5-star legendaries in HC, plus Justine which would be a pretty good team.

I'm about to change the layout of my browser to have 6 tabs for each account.  This means I can more easily switch from one to another rather than logging in and out all the time, and it may stop the annoying corruption of the HH and HH forum cookies preventing me from accessing the forum until I delete them using my Privacy and Security option.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, natstar said:

I understand the more combat pts to have more chances at the girls you miss, but I guess the OCD in me would want all the girls on the same account and not spread all over.

• Like 2