League of extraordinary gentlemen

DHarry

I normally don't start new topics, but didn't see one on this. The gentlemen's area. Will we be able to 'use' our girls in a new interesting way based on prefefence in stead of stats?

I'm triggered and curious. What about you gentlemen? 

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm most intrigued  by the upper bar area. Combativity, Level and Energy getting bigger caps, and a messaging icon next to the profile. I think the cap changes are probably just for testing, but I wonder what the clubs will bring that makes messaging worthwhile. There's not much that needs two different players to coordinate since pvp isn't really real time. The first thing that comes to mind is trading, but I highly doubt that.

if we look at the eight icons on the left, each having a level or rank,
i would guess these are leveled by player donations to the club
and result in bonus caps (cap symbol! funny! :D ),
some bonuses for the five stats and bonuses on xp (book) and income (money symbol).
the main question will be about the costs...
money... kobans... are free kobans donatable or just bought ones?

As I see It, it would be better if the rank increases are due to something similar to daily missions, or some new and still unexplained mechanism. If the increases would be made dependent on koban donations, the whole thing would almost instantaneously become worthless to free players (or at least the ones who strictly reserve free kobans to epic pachinkox10 rolls), and making them dependent on hymen donations would probably make it favor the players with the largest and most upgraded harems (being the ones with the largest ymen incomes), unfavoring new and drop-unlucky players. I suppose that as in the past we need to wait for more info before giving an exact evaluation.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Moe Overload said:

The energy bar is also +1 59:59, so we can be safe in saying that that's just a mockup.

Indeed. Incredible amounts of kremlinology going on since that image surfaced yesterday, considering how obvious it is that it's not an image from actual gameplay.

I'd guess this is going to be a place where people gather into clubs, and probably test their mettle against other clubs in some way. Many games have that  feature.

The image is very much spot on for a posh sophisticated club lounge area. Think of moneyed and social elites, not strippers.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, DHarry said:

... Will we be able to 'use' our girls in a new interesting way based on preference in stead of stats?

I sure hope that!

124 girls on my harem, and I only get to interact with 3 of them on most of the games' functions...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dirty harry said:

As it is a Gentleman's club; a club where you can go as a gentleman women usually aren't allowed in.

I hope they have a big seating area outside as I like my girls close to me.

You would think that, but, I quote Mika:

'We are going to provoke you to dress your fanciest costume, invite the hottest girls and have a nice chat with new friends.'

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...