Bad luck with golden bunny

Ryaku Mcneil

I'll admit I'm quite miffed. I really wanted to get golden bunny to the point i bought 20$ kobans (twice) to try and drop her, I'd get excited at a purple square only for it to be a god damn affection item. I never had this much of a problem dropping an event girl and this is the first time I'm actually dropping cash cuz I really wanted this one. I understand the risk of RNG but having my money wasted this has me understandably pissed

• Like 1

Yeah here too. Put everything into getting Golden Bunny on the Girl and Guy side and only got these damn offerings... this is not funny anymore. 

I thought after the Patchnote info from the 8th there would be a better chance for new Girls/Guys drop but like it is now??? I think it is the opposite.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neltaria said:

Yeah here too. Put everything into getting Golden Bunny on the Girl and Guy side and only got these damn offerings... this is not funny anymore. 

I thought after the Patchnote info from the 8th there would be a better chance for new Girls/Guys drop but like it is now??? I think it is the opposite.

You should have waited to see if you would get her to drop before buying the avatar because that would have given you more kobans for refills.

If you are doing koban refills do not use the 10 times perform battle option as well because it does not increase the drop rate I see a lot of people running out of kobans not getting her from using it that would also give more kobans for refills.

Just hit the perform battle then refresh the page to stay on it and still a chance to get her with free combativity refills since I got her on the last day without refills.

Most likely we will get another legendary revival in 2 months we will most likely we get the Know how legendary then another 2 months the charm version and then 2 months for a legendary revival with all 6 legendary girls in it.

Legendary days girls have a lower drop rate and it is a lot cheaper in kobans than getting just a 3 star legendary girl from epic pachinko because you do not always get an event girl you can get an event,epic pachinko or a villain girl you can get for free that costs a hell of a lot more kobans to get the legendary girls from there and they are only 3 stars so it makes sense for them to have a lower drop rate during legendary days than other events.

Edited by natstar
  • Thanks 1

Op, I feel your pain.  I typically go 2-3 events without any girls dropping.  I got lucky that Golden Bunny dropped this time.  The other legendary events, I couldn't get any of the girls no matter what.  Golden Bunny is the first legendary girl i've been able to get.  But yeah, it's really frustrating when you spend real money and still get nothing.  

Likewise; this is the one girl that I want badly. I have focused all of my combat energy on fighting Donatien to try and get her to drop even with all 3 contests based on points for fighting villains (I am up to Finalmecia). My game doesn't appear to have the option of playing 10 Epic Pachinko to get her to drop. I am extremely hesitant to spend kobans for additional combat energy on just the chance of getting her to drop. Is there a specific number of battles to get to where she will drop no matter what? If there is and I knew what it was I would target getting to that number. I am not sure exactly how many combats I have had but it has been all since she became available on the 21st and I have not let my combativity energy meter get full during the 4 days (so ~190).

12 minutes ago, TomJerry said:

Likewise; this is the one girl that I want badly. I have focused all of my combat energy on fighting Donatien to try and get her to drop even with all 3 contests based on points for fighting villains (I am up to Finalmecia). My game doesn't appear to have the option of playing 10 Epic Pachinko to get her to drop. I am extremely hesitant to spend kobans for additional combat energy on just the chance of getting her to drop. Is there a specific number of battles to get to where she will drop no matter what? If there is and I knew what it was I would target getting to that number. I am not sure exactly how many combats I have had but it has been all since she became available on the 21st and I have not let my combativity energy meter get full during the 4 days (so ~190).

The normal events not legendary day events have a legendary girl in epic pachinko they cost more kobans to get than during a legendary day's events and are only 3 stars, not 5 stars plus most of them have worse base stat than the legendary day girls as well.

The legendary day girls have a lower drop rate for that reason because if the drop rate was too high then a lot more people would refuse to do epic pachinko

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

This is what stops me from buying kobans for this kind of events. The chance you'll end up with nothing is just too high. 

And 40 euros just for a pixel girl is already insine imho, even without the risk of not even getting anything. So yeah. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DHarry said:

This is what stops me from buying kobans for this kind of events. The chance you'll end up with nothing is just too high. 

And 40 euros just for a pixel girl is already insine imho, even without the risk of not even getting anything. So yeah. 

to be honest, people often say that paying money for pixels is insane ... but so is spending hundreds of hours playing for free -- you pay with your lifetime, trying to obtain pixels, so there ... there is a much easier and super fast way to get ALL the girls: go to the harem heroes wiki and download all the pngs, voilà -- all the girls are yours for free in no time, no need to play or upgrade them, either!

on another note, i believe that you get the girls, regardless of level (common, rare, epic, legendary) easier if they're not your base class. i got golden bunny on my second account without refills, after 60 or 80 battles, don't recall, because i hadn't counted.
on my other account, i invested some 3200 kobans before she dropped, which isn't too expensive, really, given that she's one of a few five-star-legendaries. the only five-star-legendaries i don't have are summer geekette and travel gwenaelle (gwenaelle's artwork, together with spook's is atrocious ...), as i don't play epic pachinko.

the most expensive girl to date for me was katharina, i burned 8000 kobans before she dropped and before i realized that she only had three stars (i had anticipated five after they had dubbed the event "epic days") 💀. octavia was even worse, i spent 1200 kobans on nutaku and didn't get her -- now octavia (and possibly katharina) are epic permanents. 😁

but then justine dropped after the 6th battle, and deitra after the 7th battle, respectively ... insane. enjoy the game for what it is, a pastime, nothing more.

Edited by Duck_Sick

Who is talking about 100's of hours? I'm saying 40 euros for 1 pack of pixels, 1 girl in this case who you might not even get if you do decide to spend that money, is insane. If there was a fair price and you would enjoy said pixels, I don't see an issue.

Further more, I play the game to enjoy it and kill time, not as payment to get a girl. It's not the same. Don't pretend it is. 

When the first Legendary Levitya came out the drop rates were really low and there was a lot of criticism about the drop rates, with lots of people saying they would leave the game. I used about 30 top-ups then and nothing! For this latest one I used a full 4 days on Donatien and only got 1 drop of +700 purple flowers, so some people got even less offering than you did! That as well as still having 2 of the normal girls of Donatien not drop either! From experience I know it is a waste of time and money using extra goes, and it looks like this time has been no different! Also it looks like they stop the drop of normal girls during an event, so a complete waste of 4 days against Donatien.

16 minutes ago, pussy0069 said:

When the first Legendary Levitya came out the drop rates were really low and there was a lot of criticism about the drop rates, with lots of people saying they would leave the game. I used about 30 top-ups then and nothing! For this latest one I used a full 4 days on Donatien and only got 1 drop of +700 purple flowers, so some people got even less offering than you did! That as well as still having 2 of the normal girls of Donatien not drop either! From experience I know it is a waste of time and money using extra goes, and it looks like this time has been no different! Also it looks like they stop the drop of normal girls during an event, so a complete waste of 4 days against Donatien.

They don't stop the drops of normal girls. Several players have reported getting regular girls from Donatien before or without getting Golden Bunny.

And getting Golden Bunny without refills is very unlikely to begin with. I am not sure where you want to go here with your argument.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I have found that when legendary affection items are offered along side the special girls you will only get them instead of the event and legendary girls. I feel you should not offer affection buff items until after the individual player acquires the event or legendary girl for that boss.

This is the fourth regular legendary event that has resulted in nothing. (I picked up Levitya in the revival). I think the current system is flawed, instead of wasting kobans on refills I could have obtained 4 - 5 girls from Epic Pachinko with what I have spent. 

Having these extra girls not only improves my overall combativity  but provides extra income.  My conclusion is, there is no incentive to spend kobans on refills for any future event, my harem will be stronger if I spend kobans on epic pachinko only.

.....I'd also remove the "Awesome" button. After wasting thousands of kobans for very little in return,  it is not that awesome at all.......... :

• Like 1

"awesome" is a slap in the face at times lol, I was gonna switch to golden bunny's charm so i had been buying and saving the equips. Of course no bunny and it wont make sense to switch now so I'm out the money spent on those (they sell for pittance) as well as the thousands of kobans spent on the event and am generally bummed.  Oh well, gonna win the 2 billion dollar lotto this week and give everyone without bunny 10000 kobans ;) 

• Haha 1

I got Golden Bunny in around 7000 kobans but was willing to spend all I've got (10k) to get her.

I'm not impressed so far maybe because she's still 4-star upgraded and decreases my ego by several ten thousands compared to 5-star Levitya. Being at level 233 Golden Bunny is still slightly behind Justine (253) in terms of stats. So currently my weakest girl in the arena.

The only other girl I really wanted was were "Fanny & Fione" that I missed on their respective event but later got on Legendary Days after buying starter pack (1800 kobans) for 5 euro or so. Totally worth it, tho. I'm not going to buy any other regular koban pack because it's not "an offer".

Some other girl that I really want is in fact Christmas Arcana. I hope she will return in some revival eventually and I would have unlocked all boss girls until then so epic Pachinko wouldn't grant me some regular girl instead.

Those pachinko legendary girls are in fact pain in the ass because there is no other way to get them but spending 5400 kobans at once.. and yeah.. probably I won't get her even if she returns. Totally agree with @natstar that the best way spending kobans is getting rare/epic girls from boss fights.

@Stoner Exx The 2 billion dollar lotto fell yesterday or before yesterday. Better luck next time ;)

• Thanks 1

same tried to get this new bunny all day long everyday that she was available on both of my accounts and got nothing. Kinkoid has mentioned multiple times that they were making the game more user friendly for both heavy and light players but all that keeps happening is user unfriendly upgrades. not to mention the sadder than ever before drop rates from the event girls.

On 10/24/2018 at 6:04 PM, DHarry said:

Funny you should say that. I actually tested my odds by spending kobans for stamina in my test account first, and the only reason I repeated the process in my main account is because I was able to get Golden Bunny in the test account for less than 1000 kobans. And sure enough, the same was true in the main account. But, and I stress this, I did this with about two hours remaining before the deadline. So if I hadn't done it, I wouldn't have gotten her. But, my luck isn't always this good, just happened to be this time. But I still had to pay for it to be that good. Which is why I urge people to participate in revival events, since the odds for legendary drops during those have been better. For me, anyway.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2018 at 2:53 AM, DHarry said:

Who is talking about 100's of hours? I'm saying 40 euros for 1 pack of pixels, 1 girl in this case who you might not even get if you do decide to spend that money, is insane. If there was a fair price and you would enjoy said pixels, I don't see an issue.

Further more, I play the game to enjoy it and kill time, not as payment to get a girl. It's not the same. Don't pretend it is. 

pretty much everybody who has played this game for more than 4 months has spent hundreds of hours on it. and you didn’t read what i wrote, i’m afraid—the girls are all freely available in the wiki or @ wikidot, including all their upgrade images. right click on png, download, done.

i don’t know where you got that i or anybody else »pretended that the game serves as payment to get a girl« … you must have read the wrong thread, i’m afraid.