feeling discouraged

cheftig

Anyone else feeling discouraged with how difficult it can be to get new girls? Doesn't matter which team I put together, either strong or weak against the boss' type, I can't get the girls to drop. For a free game, this is a bit of a negative. Would love for the odds to increase only a little because after trying 100 tries to get the Golden Bunny and winning two legendary items is disappointing

Hmm, how long have you been playing?

Anyway, I would suggest you to seriously tone down expectations.
Legendary Days girls are very hard to get, and basically involve luck.
Later bosses have regular girls that usually take increasingly more time to get (unless you are lucky).

Anyway, the pattern is this: it's all luck based, so don't get your hopes up, or make sure you get the girl you want (which can only be done by becoming a big contributor to the game).
You can increase your chances in events like the Legendary Days by saving up all kobans you get for these kind of events.

1 minute ago, cheftig said:

Been playing for about 18 months now.  I've saved kobans and used almost 600 on the last day for nothing. 

600 isn't that much (unless you are playing on Nutaku), then it's 6x not that much.
Anyway, I asked because you were talking about 100 tries, which is basically 2 days of free tries.
It sounds a lot, but is close to nothing.

18 minutes ago, cheftig said:

Been playing for about 18 months now.  I've saved kobans and used almost 600 on the last day for nothing. 

As Chthugha said, 100 tries aren't a lot and 600 is abysmal low compared to what other players posted in other topics (someone spent over 14k). If you were planning to spend such a small amount hoping to get a 5 stars Legendary Girl, then there's something wrong in your thinking, given that if you want to be sure to get a single Girl in Epic Pachinko (mostly a 3 stars Epic Girl) you have to spend 5400 kobans.

Edited by Mythos

Point is, even taking into account the undeniable need (and right) of the dev team to get paid for their efforts, it appears obvious to me that the number of players that consider excessive the effort needed to get legendary girls is slowly increasing. And personally I think this leads to a really unpleasant scenario.

On 10/25/2018 at 9:23 PM, cheftig said:

Anyone else feeling discouraged with how difficult it can be to get new girls? Doesn't matter which team I put together, either strong or weak against the boss' type, I can't get the girls to drop. For a free game, this is a bit of a negative. Would love for the odds to increase only a little because after trying 100 tries to get the Golden Bunny and winning two legendary items is disappointing

I can relate to or share with your disappointment and frustration. This is regarding my recent experience with the 4-day Gothic Mood revival event where I also spend kobans for full refill of combativity level for increased chances of getting additional 2 girls for my harem via increased number of boss fights participation. I was only fortunate to get 1 girl, Barell, whom I cannot remember if she was really a part of or included in the reward girls list for the GM revival event  via spending kobans for 10 games in Epic Pachinko. To be honest, I, and may for other HH players as well, have better chances of getting additional girls captured by villains when revival events was then a 7-day format based from my previous actual experience participating in such events.

On 10/25/2018 at 9:23 PM, cheftig said:

Use the two strongest girls that are the same type of class as you to do the most damage because the girls you use do not increase drop rate because event girls are a random drop and legendary day event girls have an even lower chance to drop than normal event girls some people spend over 10,000+ kobans on combativity refills and do not get them.

You need to save your kobans up if you do not buy them we should have another legendary day event in about 2 months so get to saving your kobans up and do not forget to do your daily missions for the free kobans from finishing them all and try to get in the top 4 of contests for more of them and you can also get bonus kobans from the tower of fame as well.

Edited by natstar

Including girls you can win from special events and that you can afford to enroll in the 60 Kobans daily for 3 Euros monthly program

I would say that increasing your harem by 2-4 girls per month during your adventures navigating through the first several worlds would be a reasonable expectation

As for regular girls dropping from world bosses my estimation is the odds are several hundred to one

I have had the experience of not having a regular girl drop from a world boss for 28 days in which I fought him 75 - 80% of all possible fights

This is a game of extreme patience and if you don't have enough...…………..well what can I write