Sexy Beast Event

jelom

A mysterious kingdom and bodies of unknown shapes for new pleasures! That’s the adventure you’re in for in November! Between the 1st and the 14th of November 2018, accomplish 12 of the 14 Daily Missions in this sealed country to obtain Neidre, the overly-positive serpent-girl.
It seems the Ninja Spy and Edwarda also managed to infiltrate the kingdom! They captured Maleva, the Dragonide and Lilith, the Satyre. Face them to save the girls from their clutches.
Or find them at the Epic Pachinko alongside Lives the Lynx, Hornita the Unicorn-girl and Deniz, the Blob with particular physical capacities.

It seems no one has created a topic for the new Cute Monster event.

Give your opinion about the event, the girls, and share your drops (or lack of) with your fellow players.

---Hijacking by mod---

Let's make this the official thread for this event 🤔
#TakingOverThisThreadIsEasy

Im looking forward to claiming Lilith. Shes hot! Im also going to try an epic pachinko near the end of this event. I had to laugh out loud when I read Hornita the unicorn. 😂 I just have to try at least one time for the sake of the pun. 

• Haha 1

I have been very lucky, Lilith and Maleva dropped in 33 and 12 battles respectively.

I have to say that I like them in they first image, I will upgrade them to see the rest. And they are KH too.

Expecting to the end of the event to get Neidre. The rest of the monstergirls will have to wait for epic revival or epic pachinko ...

image.png.c184a6363a19c938b02f9fdd3f262818.pngimage.png.dd91aaa8dc6f85d2e7b1980bcb96133a.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Got Maleva at the 40ish or something try, going to focus on the other one. Both girls are stunning, to the point they put many permanent pachinko ones to shame. Sadly don't think it's worth trying a single spin in the EP and i doubt a 10x spin will nail one of the event girls providing i have 25 other available. :(

2 minutes ago, Super Stoner said:

I always go from the lowest money dropping boss upwards when battling for event girls, except rare occasions when there's a girl from my 'Must have' list like Shao, sadly she didn't drop on this account :( Now on to claiming miss Lilith on my main!

Doing the same thing, no luck with Shao either spend a bunch of kobans trying tk get her too :(

3 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Doing the same thing, no luck with Shao either spend a bunch of kobans trying tk get her too :(

That sucks. I spent a ton of Kobans trying to get her, too. Oh well, there's always the next revival event. Kobans are not an issue, this alt is richer than my main Kobans wise and it seems to be waaaaaaaaay luckier. With a couple exceptions girls drop way faster and it seems I'm getting more and better quality consumables on this account too. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

That's really weird.  I have Shao in 5 of my 6 accounts, even when I didn't want her.  Back to topic... I managed to get Lilith after 21 tries in Peckerbird.  No luck in any other account yet.

I'm the opposite in this case.  In one of my hardcore accounts (and a KH account I want to change to HC) I started on the highest paying villain first because getting Lilith doesn't matter so much in these accounts but I'm concentrating on upgrading Golden Bunny to be team-ready.  Unlike one person who boasted on Chit-chat, I do not have 200m cash to upgrade her and I'm always broke, but I'm not begrudging his milestone.  Good on him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yes, thanks.  There's a lot of time left.

True, no pressure yet. The fact I only miss Lilith on this account (main one) means I can focus on upping my stats and my income. Event girls usually give me the 'excuse' to spend more kobans farming cash in the process, always spending part of my refilled combativity on the most profitable boss and dumping the rest trying to get the girl. If I don't get her until the last day then it's all combativity on that boss.

7 minutes ago, Greetingz said:

Here are this events wiki links: 
Maleva - On Ninja Spy / pachinko
Lilith - On Edwarda / pachinko
Deniz - In epic pachinko
Lives - In epic pachinko
Hornita - In epic pachinko

Thanks for that.  I really, really MUST have that lovely little unicorn, Hornita.  I'll try for her in single spins in my HC accounts (I should have enough kobans to give me a real chance by the end of the event).  All of the beasties in this event are incredibly fuckable.  In my KH accounts I'll have enough kobans by the end of the event for 10x spins, but I might split between 10x and single spins.  Knowing my luck I'll get Shao in the one account where I don't have her yet rather than the legendary event girl since it is HC - this account.  Yes, Hornita is legendary hardcore.

The classes and rarity for the girls is as follows:

Maleva: - KH, rare;

Lilith: - KH, epic;

Deniz:- Charm, epic;

Lives: - HC, epic;

Hornita: - HC, legendary.

While we may find this in the Wiki, one can find these basic details among the unrecruited girls list in the harem screen (assuming you don't have the girls yet).  It's definitely not much of an event for charm players, however with only one girl on offer.