Anyone else not earning new girls from battle bosses?

Jikei

I've been trying to get the current girl from the Ninja Spy since November 1st. I've had 725 battles,as well as cashed in 76 Kobans against him and still haven't earned her. He is at level 50 and I'm pretty sure I maxed out the other bosses as well. Is there a reason why none of the girls can be won at this point? I've missed out on the last 3 girls,because of this. Is there some kind of cap/limit on boss battles, that we as players don't know about?

1 hour ago, Jikei said:

I've been trying to get the current girl from the Ninja Spy since November 1st. I've had 725 battles,as well as cashed in 76 Kobans against him and still haven't earned her. He is at level 50 and I'm pretty sure I maxed out the other bosses as well. Is there a reason why none of the girls can be won at this point? I've missed out on the last 3 girls,because of this. Is there some kind of cap/limit on boss battles, that we as players don't know about?

Two weeks and 725 battles are not unusual numbers in boss battles, it's frustrating but they will eventually drop for you. By the way I would recommend that you don't use kobans trying to get the normal boss girls, they are always available, save your kobans for epic pachinko or event girls.

And welcome to the forum.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jikei said:

This is all about the luck. I got two of them in the two first days of the event. Sometimes I get nothing while other players have the opposite. You have to be aware of this possibility for you as well.

7 hours ago, Mightk said:

Which girls are the best girls that's all I need to know

It depends what you classify as "the best". Stats, money, poses, their story, etc. You can find everything you need on the official wiki website.

10 hours ago, MZD-000 said:

I am currently at Donatien, got his girls in 2 days. Been hunting Edwarda for a  month, still 2 girls remaining.

An honest and serious answer. I can appreciate that.  At least I'm not the only one running into that issue with both the event and/or regular girls.

22 hours ago, Tommy55 said:

Two weeks and 725 battles are not unusual numbers in boss battles, it's frustrating but they will eventually drop for you. By the way I would recommend that you don't use kobans trying to get the normal boss girls, they are always available, save your kobans for epic pachinko or event girls.

And welcome to the forum.

Thank you for the welcome, although I've posted a couple topics before. I only use the Kobans for event girls, but even then it seems a bit skewed. So I battle more using the normal energy bar than the Kobans. I just tried them for this particular event given the time frame. The event expires tomorrow and there still hasn't been a drop for the "Horny Girl" that the Ninja Spy is holding.      ( Its a girl with horns; best time to use that pun.xD )

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:25 PM, Jikei said:

Just want to officially welcome you Harem Heroes and the number 1 complaint from all players:D

When you get to over 25 days of continuous play without a girl drop I will be more sympathetic to your plight.

Also, STAY AWAY FROM THE EPIC PACHINKO UNTIL YOU HAVE ACQUIRED   ALL NORMAL BOSS GIRLS! Trust me on this, i had 2 normal  boss girl drops for 10x spins, till i learn my lesson, which is  ot a great deal s you can imagine. Even If it means skipping an event, do it. Accumulating kobans is  not a bad strategy, as  legendary girls are released occassionally. Having 12k saved up kobans is never a bad thing.

Edited by Cantrix
  • Like 1

I didn't get boss event girls in the sexy beast event because after a week of girl not dropping, i willingly ditched the event continuing only with the missions to get Neidre, but I did that only because I would not have a monster girl as my 100th girl. Neidre was my 99th. My harem, my choosing.

With that, knowing that with any probability she would not drop, I used that on my advantage and restarted pounding Finalmecia to pursue Salem. I was correct. After i got some clarifications of the game rules a few days ago I entirely stopped taking notes of the number of battles I need to get a drop, but I can tell that I got the previous girl from Finalmecia the 27 of September, and I think I have a long way ahead of me to get Salem, although I surely fought over 1k battles. Since then, I got only 5 event girls (Asha, Morgane, Becka, Boku Mi Mai and Neidre: obviously I didn't got Super Bunny). As the first event girl I missed in the past will probably have her revival programmed next March or April, apart (eventually) girls from new 15-day events i expect to get very few girls in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

This is pretty normal, I think.  In two accounts I still have quite a few boss girls left to collect.  In Bryan I am foregoing extra money from Roko to attempt to get two girls (Cunegonde and Stephanie) off Bremen.  This has been the case for over a month now.  And in that account I still have Queen Titania to collect off Silvanus, but she's a low priority.  That's three I might risk getting in EP and with my luck this is what might happen.  I agree this can be annoying.

In Lili I have Queen Titania to collect off Silvanus, Marina to collect off Bremen, Salem to collect off Finalmecia and Noomye from Roko.  So four girls here.  Lili is my jinx account and if I get girls to drop it's a shock (but I did clean out both event girls from the bosses this event and early on).  Noomye absolutely refuses to drop from Roko.

Fortunately, in my other accounts I'm boss girl free in EP.  In this account I breathed a sigh of relief when my last girl (Marina) dropped from Bremen a week ago.

The advice to avoid playing EP if you have boss girls to collect is excellent.  In my case, I had a total of 11 boss girls from EP across all accounts so I can vouch for how annoying it is.  It always seems to be the most stubborn droppers from the bosses that are first to drop in EP (and in 9 cases I got them from single spins)!  Just be patient and bide your time.  They will drop eventually, but entirely randomly which means easy drops sometimes and frustratingly slow drops in other cases.

Edwarda is almost max level and I'm still missing Jeanne. I've given up and moved onto Donatien which is my current world boss and so far I've been lucky enough to get Lola. I'll go back to her when an event comes around or I get all of Donatien's girls before finishing the world. 

As for EP, I'm saving all my gold for it. I've only done it once and I was lucky to not get a boss girl, I got Skytte instead. No more tries because I'm 100% sure I'll get a boss girl. 

30 minutes ago, Zabro said:

I have only one question: Is it necessary to finnish the Adventure for the bosses to start dropping girls, or it just happens randomnly?

happens randomly

plain old simple random doo-dah luck, which is bad luck most of the time, but eventually they will drop. Boss girls are the only ones guaranteed to eventually drop. Might be people living on Mars by the time they do drop, but they will

eventually

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/12/2018 at 10:25 PM, Jikei said:

ive been fighting Roko on and off (atleast a weeks worth every month, 350+ fights) since end July and he still clings onto his last girl. But as Blain said about normal boss girls, they are guaranteed to drop eventually, you just need to keep at it.

Yeah. I just checked. My last boss girl drop was Edna, last girl on Finaltits. I still have 2 on Silvanus and all 3 on Roko.

Since Edna I have got 20 non-boss (no EP either) girls to drop or be awarded. I think that is about 3 months without a boss girl. I am not complaining. 20 girls is great. Outside of events I bang away at Roko when there is a competition or I need the money otherwise I bang away at Silvanus but I have given up hope they will drop anything.

I haven't done any real analysis on the topic, but it seems that 5 star legendaries are much, much easier to get than the boss girls.  As for rare or epic event girls, these drop almost routinely - for me anyway.  It shouldn't be like this.

I once almost fell asleep at my computer while battling Finalmecia for her last girl, Salem, in my Peckerbird account.  It was so boring.  I'd been trying for her for about a month in the days when events were far less frequent.  THEN... that decending black shadow and down she came.  She has a real presence as it is so her dropping gave me such a shock I fell off my chair and hurt my shoulder, as I had mentioned in previous posts.  So basically this issue of extremely seldom boss girl drops is a long-standing issue, but I think it's more apparent lately.

I think the drop rate should be linked to the level of the boss one is battling, making it progressively a little easier to acquire girls the more one battles a particular boss.  The boss's level indicates how long you've been battling them - at least until they've been maxed out.

I know there is a different RNG system that applies to boss girls from that applying to event girls attached to bosses, but it's still a mystery to me just how this difference is manifested.  At one stage we were told that once a girl drops from a boss it becomes a little easier to acquire the next girl, but I learned from the FAQ by Chthugha that the RNG is reset after each girl drops.  So it is somewhat confusing information.  I have not experienced an easier drop rate personally and Bonny dropping for me from Edwarda on the test server has not been repeated.  I eventually got fed up and switched to Donatien, then Kelina dropped.  Again the others refused to drop.  In my main accounts against Roko, in my two oldest all three girls dropped quickly, but in my two youngest Noomye had steadfastly refused to drop until she did so in Bryan.  In Lili she's still holding out, but I have Venam and Mavin in both accounts.  It is particularly annoying as I won Venam in Bryan through EP.  If I didn't want the current EP event girls so badly I would forego EP until I acquire all the boss girls, probably by the time the sea level has risen by a metre and Paris is under water!

On 11/15/2018 at 7:08 AM, Cantrix said:

Also, STAY AWAY FROM THE EPIC PACHINKO UNTIL YOU HAVE ACQUIRED   ALL NORMAL BOSS GIRLS! Trust me on this, i had 2 normal  boss girl drops for 10x spins, till i learn my lesson, which is  ot a great deal s you can imagine. Even If it means skipping an event, do it. Accumulating kobans is  not a bad strategy, as  legendary girls are released occassionally. Having 12k saved up kobans is never a bad thing.

While this is good advice, there is one problem with it. Drop rates are seemingly designed in a way that it's nearly impossible to get all free boss girls by doing the boss. 

I'm only missing girls from Roko Sensei and I have had now +4.5k fight on it. And guess how many girls I have got? ONE. 

It took me over 3k fights to get even one girl. And if the drop system work like with all the other bosses, were I needed 10-30% extra fights to get next girl from same boss, I'm probably going to need well over 4k fights to get my 2nd girl from Roko. 

Sure, this might be just my experience and that I have extremely bad luck. Yet, to me, this difficulty of getting girls from last boss is by design from devs part.  

7 hours ago, ShadowHaamu said:

While this is good advice, there is one problem with it. Drop rates are seemingly designed in a way that it's nearly impossible to get all free boss girls by doing the boss. 

I'm only missing girls from Roko Sensei and I have had now +4.5k fight on it. And guess how many girls I have got? ONE. 

It took me over 3k fights to get even one girl. And if the drop system work like with all the other bosses, were I needed 10-30% extra fights to get next girl from same boss, I'm probably going to need well over 4k fights to get my 2nd girl from Roko. 

Sure, this might be just my experience and that I have extremely bad luck. Yet, to me, this difficulty of getting girls from last boss is by design from devs part.  

The game is absolutely designed to get you to spend money in every possible way. Whether it's the 3 Pachinko exclusive girls per event, the high amount of battles you need to have certain girls drop or even to customize your character. Impulse spending and exploiting people who can't wait is the name of the game. 

I am not sure I agree with the "no EP until I have all the boss drops" crowd. Hear me out. I think this mantra made sense a year ago but Kinkoid has done 3 things lately that results in a ballooning EP girl count AND decreases the rate we get boss girls:

• increased the rate they add girls to EP.
  • More events == less time to get boss girls.
  • Lower drop rates on recently added bosses.

If you are a free player you probably do not get enough kobans to keep EP from growing.

My approach is to pile up a koban reserve for the next Legendary KH girl and then use any beyond that to just have fun with single EP spins. Worst case is I get a inexpensive to upgrade, good income boss girl early. Best case is I get some good gear or a girl I want early.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snowman22 said:

I am not sure I agree with the "no EP until I have all the boss drops" crowd. Hear me out. I think this mantra made sense a year ago but Kinkoid has done 3 things lately that results in a ballooning EP girl count AND decreases the rate we get boss girls:

• increased the rate they add girls to EP.
  • More events == less time to get boss girls.
  • Lower drop rates on recently added bosses.

If you are a free player you probably do not get enough kobans to keep EP from growing.

My approach is to pile up a koban reserve for the next Legendary KH girl and then use any beyond that to just have fun with single EP spins. Worst case is I get a inexpensive to upgrade, good income boss girl early. Best case is I get some good gear or a girl I want early.

That is your strategy, and I respect it. Moreover, I can confirm that you can delete that "probably" when you say that free players can't normally keep the epic pachinko roster from growing. But please note that I am one of those free players, and I already stated elsewhere that (posed my patience does not become exhausted to the point that I will quit the game before that moment) i have already come to terms with the fact that I won't be able to get all possible girls until the devs in the future will announce the stop of the game development. If in your book this is silly, I am sorry, but, with all due respect, for me (and, I think, for many other free players) this is not a problem that makes me lose nights of sleep. As I proceed with the philosophy "sooner or later I will get them", in proportion I am more concerned with the total amount of time that this will need, not when I'll obtain one girl or another or ten of them. This also because, willing or not, I am a free player, and I will always remain a free player, as (putting aside what I could do in a different personal situation) actually I didn't choose to be one, I am bound to be one.

• Like 1