Cheating guy\Bot user

2 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Which contests? What's happening with his progress that indicates cheating? So far your report is clear as mud.

Well , short to the point , I competed as hard as I could in a contest with him, which was held midweek, and thus I had the chance to observe him from close for the first time. He spent 2 and a half days doing arena fights every 30 mins, never missing  one and spending every single combativity point as soon as it reloaded. Do you think this is humanly possible? I highly doubt it...

30 minutes ago, bangbros said:

Well , short to the point , I competed as hard as I could in a contest with him, which was held midweek, and thus I had the chance to observe him from close for the first time. He spent 2 and a half days doing arena fights every 30 mins, never missing  one and spending every single combativity point as soon as it reloaded. Do you think this is humanly possible? I highly doubt it...

This is humanly possible.  One can spend a 3-day weekend (or more depending on their life) glued to their computer and/or check in every 30 mins as it refreshes the Arena and adds a combativity point.  I know because I've done it.  I don't sleep much (or have a life) so this is actually fairly easy to maintain while I binge watch a TV show series I've trying to catch up on or all those movies I've missed recently from traveling a lot.  Also, this guy may be spending real money on kobans to spend on combat points (thus gaining more in-game money for gear, gifts, and etc) and extra energy to advance through the story, gain levels, and etc.  You don't know that he isn't doing that.

You have a very weak argument for accusing someone of cheating.  Unless they are hacking into the game or found a bug to exploit - they aren't cheating.  

Edited by Mr.Goodfellow
typos
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

This is humanly possible.  One can spend a 3-day weekend (or more depending on their life) glued to their computer and/or check in every 30 mins as it refreshes the Arena and adds a combativity point.  I know because I've done it.  I don't sleep much (or have a life) so this is actually fairly easy to maintain while I binge watch a TV show series I've trying to catch up on or all those movies I've missed recently from traveling a lot.  Also, this guy may be spending real money on kobans to spend on combat points (thus gaining more in-game money for gear, gifts, and etc) and extra energy to advance through the story, gain levels, and etc.  You don't know that he isn't doing that.

You have a very weak argument for accusing someone of cheating.  Unless they are hacking into the game or found a bug to exploit - they aren't cheating.  

I know already that I have a weak argument, since, as I said, I don't play side by side with him, but what I'm asking for is to make sure mods check on him to see whether there is something strange with his actions or not. plus the ones you mentioned at the end of your topic are not the only ways of cheating, there are also account sharing (detectable by IP checkout) and bot using (far more complicated to detect but I might have a solution for it: preventive ban\suspension of the account), just to name a few. And look, I know you can stay awake watching a film or whatever, but I doubt you can check the game regularly every 30 mins with high precision. I was the one observing him, not you , and what I'm asking for is to make sure he's not cheating, since I suspect that's the case, but I don't have any valid proof to support it since I'm not there with him phisically when "he" plays, and I cannot check up on him either, but that's mod's job, not mine \yours...

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It's also not the moderator's job. We're just players who keep the forum under a reasonable amount of control. Only the developers have access to that kind of information. Which is why we needed to know what exactly you thought the person was cheating.

Yes, I know that and I'm truly sorry, but I really didn't know where to report it. btw I think I gave enough details, well at least the strange things that made me think he was cheating. I'd like the Dev to investigate, I'm not into a witch hunt.

Edited by bangbros

7 hours ago, bangbros said:

I know already that I have a weak argument, since, as I said, I don't play side by side with him, but what I'm asking for is to make sure mods check on him to see whether there is something strange with his actions or not. plus the ones you mentioned at the end of your topic are not the only ways of cheating, there are also account sharing (detectable by IP checkout) and bot using (far more complicated to detect but I might have a solution for it: preventive ban\suspension of the account), just to name a few. And look, I know you can stay awake watching a film or whatever, but I doubt you can check the game regularly every 30 mins with high precision. I was the one observing him, not you , and what I'm asking for is to make sure he's not cheating, since I suspect that's the case, but I don't have any valid proof to support it since I'm not there with him phisically when "he" plays, and I cannot check up on him either, but that's mod's job, not mine \yours...

4 hours ago, bangbros said:

Yes, I know that and I'm truly sorry, but I really didn't know where to report it. btw I think I gave enough details, well at least the strange things that made me think he was cheating. I'd like the Dev to investigate, I'm not into a witch hunt.

I sleep maybe 4 hours a night.  And yes, I can manage my accounts with some good accuracy every 30 mins while I watch TV (especially with 30 minute episodes) or run errands (thanks to the mobile apps) or etc.  So I am sure it might appear to others/you that I might be doing the same because of my account progressing through the game quickly.  And by God, I couldn't "cheat" at this even if I tried.  And why would I??  There's no fun in that.  And besides, if I wanted, I can go to HH Wiki and get all the girl images for free and without doing anything at all.  

Also, maybe this guy/gal is laid up in a hospital bored out of his/her mind and is playing the game as nurses and docs come in to check on him/her every 30 mins or so?

But are there other ways of cheating?  I am sure there are.  Account sharing is not cheating (in my book) - still only one person is playing at a time and both people are enjoying the game as they progress through it.  Bot using?  Possible.  But again... you have a VERY weak argument and absolutely no proof at all.  Besides, what harm is actually coming to you IF they are cheating?  Did you miss out on some extra kobans in a contest?  OH NO!!  Big deal.  But that can happen no matter what.  Nothing really happened to you or your account and whatever happened didn't affect you in any way other than your "sour grapes" attitude of losing some battles and contests.

You say you are not on a witch hunt... but you are.  You have no proof or evidence of any wrong doing.  Just your "suspicions."  And you know this as you've admitted to your weak argument and lack of proof.  So the Devs will not waste their time investigating this.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, bangbros said:

And look, I know you can stay awake watching a film or whatever, but I doubt you can check the game regularly every 30 mins with high precision.

You may not know, but at least on PC there are programs that allow you to set a timer with a fixed amount of time or pointed to a particular hour of the day, and then advise you with a popup window that breaks other activities, and can be accompanied by a sound signal. This way one is able to "be on the matter" every 30 minutes, losing a few seconds at most everytime.

If you add to this the results you can obtain if you are a real money spender, it is higly improbable that Kwenz is a cheater. Just an example: the actual (and probably future at least for quite a bit of time) highest level player in Hentai Heroes is Fran, at level 343. The moment I write this, according to the Tower of Fame data, he has nearly 5,7 million experience. He started to play on 1st May of 2018. I signed to HH at the end of June, but started play actively a few weeks later. Supposing that Fran has not made like me and was immediately active, let's say that he started playing more or less three months before me. Actually I am actually level 293, with 3,4 million experience. This means that Fran in more or less three months has made 2,3 million experience more than me. How? In the only way that the game gives you a refreshable source of experience: by fighting other players in the Arena and then refreshing the Arena by spending kobans. Countless times. If you want confirmation that he is a whale of the game, you need only to look at the girls on his image profile: he has placed all the first three legendary 5-star girls there: three girls almost impossible to obtain without a lot of combativity refills, unless you are the luckiest person in the universe. This example just to show you the difference which may occur between free players and paying players. Unless in your book, to use Mr.Goodfellow words, you consider spending a lot of kobans cheating, then I doubt that Kwenz could be defined a cheater (and if that's your definition, no offense, but I am prone to think this is not the game for you).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

Account sharing is not cheating (in my book) - still only one person is playing at a time and both people are enjoying the game as they progress through it.

Just for the record, account sharing is forbidden in the Terms of Use for HH.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Observer_X said:

You may not know, but at least on PC there are programs that allow you to set a timer with a fixed amount of time or pointed to a particular hour of the day, and then advise you with a popup window that breaks other activities, and can be accompanied by a sound signal. This way one is able to "be on the matter" every 30 minutes, losing a few seconds at most everytime.

Also, if you leave the tab open on the arena page, it will refresh the moment the timer runs out. Thanks to that, you can actually check in at the end of one 30 minute segment, at the start of the next 30 minute segment and not worry about have to hit the arena every 30 minutes on the dot. I keep a tab open on the harem page to easily collect money, the market page to automatically refresh the market when I get a refresh, and on the arena page to automatically refresh the arena. I work from home so I can hit almost every arena battle. Compare that to when I was travelling this weekend and just barely got enough wins to get the daily reward.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

I sleep maybe 4 hours a night.  And yes, I can manage my accounts with some good accuracy every 30 mins while I watch TV (especially with 30 minute episodes) or run errands (thanks to the mobile apps) or etc.  So I am sure it might appear to others/you that I might be doing the same because of my account progressing through the game quickly.  And by God, I couldn't "cheat" at this even if I tried.  And why would I??  There's no fun in that.  And besides, if I wanted, I can go to HH Wiki and get all the girl images for free and without doing anything at all.  

Also, maybe this guy/gal is laid up in a hospital bored out of his/her mind and is playing the game as nurses and docs come in to check on him/her every 30 mins or so?

But are there other ways of cheating?  I am sure there are.  Account sharing is not cheating (in my book) - still only one person is playing at a time and both people are enjoying the game as they progress through it.  Bot using?  Possible.  But again... you have a VERY weak argument and absolutely no proof at all.  Besides, what harm is actually coming to you IF they are cheating?  Did you miss out on some extra kobans in a contest?  OH NO!!  Big deal.  But that can happen no matter what.  Nothing really happened to you or your account and whatever happened didn't affect you in any way other than your "sour grapes" attitude of losing some battles and contests.

You say you are not on a witch hunt... but you are.  You have no proof or evidence of any wrong doing.  Just your "suspicions."  And you know this as you've admitted to your weak argument and lack of proof.  So the Devs will not waste their time investigating this.  

Oh but in that case you could have just told me before that they are all good nerds who spend kobans. And here I was assuming there was a cheater out there...how could I have been so foolish? Thank goodness there are the lawyers of the forum that provide guarantees for them. account sharing? Come on, relax mate. what's a bit of account sharing more or less? spend some kobans, nerd a lot and everything is ok for mafia good fella. Oh you never cease to amaze me...you're even a dev !!! wow, so I should just give up hope. lol. good joke mate