Christmas Is Back! Discussion

Mythos

13 hours ago, bane said:

Just hit 99 girls With Xmas Lanaelle and am debating whether to go for Rabbi or try 10x spins on pachinko as really want 1 of the Event girls (Rabbi my least fav family member), but with sooo many girls left in pachinko.... Why did you have to dangle soo many tasty Carrotts in front of me but poss just out of reach.

What you did there...

I see it

Well done

and you will be

1 hour ago, Blain said:

Just one correction to Chthugha's Q&A for one topic.  He must've written this before one of the changes.  Now it is possible for the girl poses you select in the harem to be reflected in battles against villains and in the arena, as well as in the shop.  For instance, if, like me, you don't like the girls fully naked, in slutty pose and usually covered in cum, you can choose an earlier pose where they have more tantalising items of clothing or a come-hither pose/facial expression.  In the case of Norou, my favourite pose for her is her 4th star where she shows her gorgeous butt/legs and (side-on) one perfect breast.  So my opponents might think she's only at 4 stars when she's actually at 5.

Oh, an update.  I just had Lenaëlle drop in Adrian'smole.  This means that, for that account, I have both girls and it's back to Roko to gain as much cash, gifts and books as I can before the next event.  Will it be KH Legendary Days? I'm kind've expecting it to be, or maybe a Winter Chills revival.

So far I've only been lucky in Lili and Adrian'smole this event.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

While I almost always feel unlucky, and even get described that way by others, I scored Rabbi in just 3 or 4 tries!

I don't have the kobans or harem size to justify Epic Pachinko AND I'm still in the Invaded Kingdom chapter/area so Donatien likely won't be reached before the end of the event.

So, other than the hours-long event missions I more or less accomplished all I could and am eventless after just 1-2 hrs.  Feels very strange to not be on the last day wondering if I'll get rewarded for my hard work or not.  I hope this run continues!

17 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Say, do members think this version of Rabbi is a tribute to Arcana?  The similarity in attire hasn't escaped me.

image.png.637ae2a3e3054cbc00ddb4b23f26f8e5.png

I don't think it's that. I think it's a sort of snow/ice queen garb which is blue and white, traditional wintry colors.

7 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Just one correction to Chthugha's Q&A for one topic.  He must've written this before one of the changes.  Now it is possible for the girl poses you select in the harem to be reflected in battles against villains and in the arena, as well as in the shop.  For instance, if, like me, you don't like the girls fully naked, in slutty pose and usually covered in cum, you can choose an earlier pose where they have more tantalising items of clothing or a come-hither pose/facial expression.  In the case of Norou, my favourite pose for her is her 4th star where she shows her gorgeous butt/legs and (side-on) one perfect breast.  So my opponents might think she's only at 4 stars when she's actually at 5.

Oh, an update.  I just had Lenaëlle drop in Adrian'smole.  This means that, for that account, I have both girls and it's back to Roko to gain as much cash, gifts and books as I can before the next event.  Will it be KH Legendary Days? I'm kind've expecting it to be, or maybe a Winter Chills revival.

So far I've only been lucky in Lili and Adrian'smole this event.

Your opponent will still see her on 5 stars.
Only you will see your girls in your chosen pose, the rest will see your battle team in the last unlocked pose.

6 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Your opponent will still see her on 5 stars.
Only you will see your girls in your chosen pose, the rest will see your battle team in the last unlocked pose.

Huhh that is interesting, i did not know about that part. I do like that i can change to poses i want to see tho, as usually i prefere some of the earlier poses then the latter ones.
Overall a good change.

15 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

BananaJoy, yes!  He does seem to love rubbing it in to the rest of us poor suckers, eh.  I reckon he has the HH equivalent of cheating cards up his sleeve and has a dark secret he dare not share with the rest of us. Lol (um... joking, BananaJoy!).  I'm assuming he has no epic girls left to collect, which gives him a clear run at the recently added epics and the event Pachinko girls.  That might be the secret of his success in EP because he keeps posting whole harem's worth of girls, at least from the perspective of the rest of us.

I'm like you.  I had success early on in two accounts (both girls to Lili as I wrote earlier).  That account is usually an unmitigated disaster, but this time jackpot.  It's muted by the fact that it is hardcore which neither girl is. I might be lucky and get the legendary mum in EP in that account.  She's still hardcore.  Oh man, I could do with some real luck in that account so I might actually get to win a few battles in the arena.  It's total embarrassment as it is now.  I don't have any 5 star legendaries to boost my performance.

Oh, congrats, by the way.  It's good you got Xmas Rabbi out of the way early as battling Donatien for Xmas Lenaëlle is not such a cost in income compared with the miserly Dark Lord...  Upgrading Xmas Rabbi's affection is something for you to look forward to.  Trust me; you won't be disappointed if you already have a soft spot for her.  She has a Golden Bunny quality to her and, as I wrote earlier, I hope she eventually becomes a 5 star legendary girl since she's already halfway there in terms of hotness in the deep freeze of Winter.  Actually Xmas Lenaëlle is more than passable herself, even though the role she's playing is out of character with her personality.  I kind of imagine Gossy mentoring her in the background as she's going about her BDSM routine...

BananaJoy has 230 girls, he's the one that has the most girls, so yeah, the event girls are probably the only ones he has on the pachinko.

I have a soft spot for all the Bunny, sorry, Carott family, so I'm sure I'll enjoy her poses, and the fact that I got her earlier and from Dark Lord, being able to lose less money, is just a bonus.

10 hours ago, Zteev said:

I don't think it's that. I think it's a sort of snow/ice queen garb which is blue and white, traditional wintry colors.

I looked back on all the poses of Arcana in all the versions of her I have and I think you're right.  There is definitely an element of Snow/Ice Queen about Xmas Rabbi, from all the Disney fantasies, to the Barbie movies and in the multitude of games available.  I think what fooled me was the staff, very like that of a mage's, despite the dick at the end.

Whatever the case, this version of Rabbi is outstanding and even those members who don't really like her might have to concede this.  I can understand their view because she's either ultra-sexy and gorgeous (as the secretary) or ordinary, even odd-looking (as in her original version in most poses).  Hari is the same: in some versions and poses of her she's outrageously pretty, others ordinary and strange, but in this current version she looks really interesting.  In fact all the Carotts look amazing this time around, even Mum whom I previously dismissed as a silcone slut with an over-endowment in the mammary department.  This time she looks very elegant and sophisticated (at least in her entry pose).  I really, really want her in my HC accounts and I'm praying to the RNG God that I'll be rewarded this time around.

Oh, but the way, Rabbi just dropped for me in my Bryan account so that's one or both girls in three accounts.  So far I'm on track for a great result against the villains at least.

I've gotten both boss drops on the test server and GH--one yesterday and one today for each. But neither of them have dropped on HH for me yet. Hopefully Xmas Rabbi will drop soon so I don't have to keep fighting Dark Lord.

I would love to be able to try for one of the pachinko girls--all of them look great, even Bunny's mom who I never cared for; this version of her, though... Well, I only have enough for one spin so...I think I'll hang onto my kobans for now.

So I was looking at the 12 day mission for this event and I realized that it is just that, 12 days. They don't seem to be offering the 14 day mission with this, that you can miss a couple of days and still complete the mission and receive the mission girl.

I wonder if that's true for all missions for now on or just for this one?

Just now, TeeJay said:

So I was looking at the 12 day mission for this event and I realized that it is just that, 12 days. They don't seem to be offering the 14 day mission with this, that you can miss a couple of days and still complete the mission and receive the mission girl.

That's something I've worried about, too.  It's the summer and busy season coming up here and I may miss out on a mission girl as a result.  My biggest gripe is that we miss out on two extra days of event mission rewards (ie kobans).  As they are cramming more and more into the months I fear that these truncated events have already become the norm.

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

That's something I've worried about, too.  It's the summer and busy season coming up here and I may miss out on a mission girl as a result.  My biggest gripe is that we miss out on two extra days of event mission rewards (ie kobans).  As they are cramming more and more into the months I fear that these truncated events have already become the norm.

I hope this doesn't become the new norm. I like the mini events sometimes but they also put a lot of pressure on if you want to keep collecting up the new, most advanced girl that comes out. And I didn't even think about the loss of 2 days of possible kobans.

Well, here's hoping that they're just testing things out and will review and see what's working and what isn't.

2 hours ago, TeeJay said:

You have to do all 12 daily koban missions or you miss out on the new version of the daily mission event girl Santa Claudia version 2.
They did it so they could increase the 4-day revival events in this month into 5-day events.

The two five day events in this month are revival events from the 2016 and 2017 Christmas events and the only 4-day event is the new legendary days event with a new know-how legendary.5 star girl.   (Don't go spending too many kobans because you will have to be lucky to get the new legendary without doing combativity refills)
image.png.be62a8c86e2b2f281a39ab278be9d054.png