Major issues needs to be fixed in a first place

MissLovegood

Hello, everyone. This is my soul cry, so let me share with you major issues I've expirienced, not too many but here they are:
-Collecting money: totally uncomfortable due to money icon sliding under mouse cursor, making it impossible to click the icon next to it and scroll up or down with mouse or keyboard
-Auto-scroll when entering harem: it scrolls to the last girl you clicked which is not good at all. Slider must stay right where I left it
-Haremettes order: there should be one more criterion I called "Closest income". What it does is pretty self-explanatry
-Harem loading: for something so simple it takes too much time. I can't believe I'm saying that, but I prefer old harem version because it was faster
-Overall loading time: when it reaches 5:00 AM (Paris time) it's very difficult to do something. But where it really "shines" is when league season is over. Near to impossible even to enter the market, not speaking of arena or league itself. I didn't include harem here because it loads slow no matter what
-Android version: icons are too small and easy to misclick. Loading times are even worse, almost twice slower than pc version. I use other foreign apps and none of them suffers the same problem

If you had enough of these issues than bring attention to this thread, so devs would hear us. I hope instead of announcing another "ultra-super-legendary-epic-sexy-horny" event they will fix everything i spoke about
Sorry for bad english, I tried my best to make it all clear

Edited by MissLovegood
  • Like 1

Hi there,

• collecting money: never have this problem. on PC it just flies away, on mobile (using Android app) it waits until I stopped tipping (all visible)  tiles.
  • Auto scroll: easy workaround: go over market, there you start with Bunny. Otherwise there is technically no marker where you have been - Bunny marked and scrolled down to 100th girl before leaving: what is your "go back here" reference?
  • Haremettes order: that would make the "Monthly Card" obsolete. Think about it again.
  • Harem loading: I have to assume you had less then 50 girls before new harem? because I had more and the new harem loaded faster than the old - just my second account with 10 Girls only loaded "much" slower.
  • Overall loading: that is simple "doing many calculations on the servers that are idling all week long.

my 2 cents

8 hours ago, windia said:

Hi there,

• collecting money: never have this problem. on PC it just flies away, on mobile (using Android app) it waits until I stopped tipping (all visible)  tiles.
  • Auto scroll: easy workaround: go over market, there you start with Bunny. Otherwise there is technically no marker where you have been - Bunny marked and scrolled down to 100th girl before leaving: what is your "go back here" reference?
  • Haremettes order: that would make the "Monthly Card" obsolete. Think about it again.
  • Harem loading: I have to assume you had less then 50 girls before new harem? because I had more and the new harem loaded faster than the old - just my second account with 10 Girls only loaded "much" slower.
  • Overall loading: that is simple "doing many calculations on the servers that are idling all week long.

my 2 cents

-collecting money: for example, click on Bunny and when money icon will block Juliette try to click her. In my case you won't be able to collect money from Juliette because she was blocked
-auto scroll: whenever entering harem it scrolls all the way down too far away. If i was on the top of the list by leaving harem, it should stay there when I get back, but not scroll to the last girl I clicked. Market should be reorganized too, but this is different story
-Haremettes order: so they deliberately forcing me to buy monthly card? For "the first free-to-play hentai game" this is pretty contradictory. So it comes to either pay real money and play comfortable or humble yourself and play for free
-Harem loading: old or new doesn't matter, it loads slow and that's the main problem
-Overall loading:  the most important aspect about any game is being able to play it. "Weekly calculations" is not an excuse. Devs are not blind, they see playerbase grows bigger and bigger and their servers can't handle it. So, are they ignoring that problem?

Somehow i feel blamed by you

Edited by MissLovegood

5 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

With respect to the money animation: I don't like it either, but you can work around it by going from right to left. I prefer a setting to switch of these kind of animations though.

See, the problem is that you don't have to work around and doing stuff like that. Such a small thing should be straight and simple, I bet it's easy to fix. Unfortunately, I feel like I'm knocking a closed door and nothing's gonna change

MissLovegood, I think you are not fair with the work of the devs.
As windia said there are times when the server must be overloaded or the bandwidth exceeded.
The first problem, of the money collecting animation can be solved collecting backwards in the icon view (rigth to left, as Chthugha explained).
The harem loading time is adecuate, between 1 and 2 seconds, a bit slower sometimes, but a lot better than when the new harem was implemented.
Auto scroll: the last girl selected-clicked is saved in the cookies, implementing the position and not the girl must be very diffficult.
The game is totally free (I am F2P player), but if you pay you can get more things faster and ease your way, and the devs have to earn something for their work too.
Android version: you are correct in the small icons problem. The sluggish response in the phone is both due to the slower connection and calculation power of the phone compared with a PC.

My advice: Try to adapt to how the game works and get the most of it, and have patience.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, jelom said:

As windia said there are times when the server must be overloaded or the bandwidth exceeded.
The first problem, of the money collecting animation can be solved collecting backwards in the icon view (rigth to left, as Chthugha explained).
The harem loading time is adecuate, between 1 and 2 seconds, a bit slower sometimes, but a lot better than when the new harem was implemented.
Auto scroll: the last girl selected-clicked is saved in the cookies, implementing the position and not the girl must be very diffficult.
The game is totally free (I am F2P player), but if you pay you can get more things faster and ease your way, and the devs have to earn something for their work too.
Android version: you are correct in the small icons problem. The sluggish response in the phone is both due to the slower connection and calculation power of the phone compared with a PC.

My advice: Try to adapt to how the game works and get the most of it, and have patience.

The game must adapt for us, not vice versa. As i said you don't have to do "right to left" stuff
Speaking of real money, there's a patreon, paypal, webmoney and everything else for freewill donations
Speaking of server overloads, imagine if playerbase will grow three times more in a next year. There's gonna be even more overloads and 
bandwidth exceedings, and don't you think it has to be done something with it right now
I love the game and I want it to be better. 

7 hours ago, MissLovegood said:

-auto scroll: whenever entering harem it scrolls all the way down too far away. If i was on the top of the list by leaving harem, it should stay there when I get back, but not scroll to the last girl I clicked.

You're not "getting back", you're reloading the harem from scratch. I'm not even sure if it's technically feasible to save the position of a page scroll bar as you're expecting them to do, since that data normally doesn't get communicated from the browser to the server.

Why don't you simply click the girl at the top of the list (or wherever you happen to be) before leaving the harem if it's that important for you to return to that spot?

Edited by _shal_

2 hours ago, MissLovegood said:

The game must adapt for us, not vice versa.
[…]

I love the game and I want it to be better. 

sorry, no: the game owner should hear on the players if they want the current ones to stay. 

There is just the concept of free will and your own decision how to run your business. And to fulfill contracts.

3 hours ago, jelom said:

As windia said there are times when the server must be overloaded or the bandwidth exceeded.[…]

for the overloads: I can only repeat jelom's words. There is no business case to have the power needed twice a week for 10 minutes on hold for another 10060 minutes. It must fit the average consumption, maybe the peak power need for the heaviest two hours a day.

They had the league system tested also on public test server. first start and end of public server showed them (& us): to less power, because it was unplayable for hours. They fixed that.

7 hours ago, MissLovegood said:

-Haremettes order: so they deliberately forcing me to buy monthly card? For "the first free-to-play hentai game" this is pretty contradictory. So it comes to either pay real money and play comfortable or humble yourself and play for free

[…]

-Overall loading:  […] So, are they ignoring that Problem?

As you say it:

it is free to play - not getting any possible comfort for free.

So you can it play for free - and if this is your first "free to play", than let me explain you: the game is made possible by the players that pay for comfort (like in this game) or even for winning (like in most other f2p games).

Here there is only tiny things left for "pay to win": you get haramettes faster if you collect them with 10x Epic pachinko. The most powerful you get not in epic pachinko. everybody has to pray to the RNG.

Regarding your "want it better": thank you for that aim and encouragement. Suggest things you wanna get better. 

Just don't ignore technical facts and business cases.

Edited by windia
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Chthugha said:

With respect to the money animation: I don't like it either, but you can work around it by going from right to left. I prefer a setting to switch of these kind of animations though.

Has this ever been suggested before? I think that an "Animations on/off" setting in the Settings page would be one of the most useful updates the devs may insert in the future. Especially if this includes not only money animations, but also battle animations and battle result animations. To not say this may be useful to reduce server load, maybe reducing the infamous HH_1 error.

• Like 1

Just to weigh in....

- A lot of this sounds like simple bandwidth issues.  I mostly play on PC using Chrome and have no issues at all with the money collection animations, the Harem loading, or issues during server reset.  The few times I play on my Android phone, yes, it is noticeably slower, but that's due to the network and phone, not the game -- although, perhaps the devs can do something special for Android / iOS apps to make it not be so resource heavy.  ???maybe???

- Collecting Money using my PC:  I can usually click 2-3 girls before the 1st girl's "money collected" animation begins.  It takes seconds to click the 5-6 girls on my screen, scroll to the next set and a couple seconds more to click those 5-6 girls, and so on.  

Conversely....

- When I play on my Android phone, it is of course noticeably slower due to bandwidth.  However, I can tap on 4 girls (even over the animations) and money will still collect (sometimes).  I have to wait a bit for the server to catch up before scrolling on and sometimes I have to go back and click a girl a second time.  But I also found, if for example, 5 girls are on the screen, I can tap them in this order the fastest and the server can usually keep up fairly decent:  1st, 5th, 2nd, 4th, 3rd.  It seems to go quicker that way.

- As mentioned above, starting at the bottom of the harem list when collecting money (PC or Android) keeps the animation out of the way for the next girl up.  

- Entering Harem:  it always goes to last girl you clicked.  So if you want to start at a particular girl next time you enter, just click her before you leave.  (as mentioned above.)  I find this super useful.  Just have to remember to do it.  :)  

- Totally agree that the Android/Phone versions have too small buttons and it's difficult to play.  A zoom feature would help.  That might be simplest thing to do other than reworking the apps.   

When collecting, i usually zigzag up and down from right to left, exactly to evade the floating money animation from getting in the way of my next click otherwise. Works pretty well, and it's MASSIVELY faster than the old display which could only list like 5 girls at a time. And though i don't always want to go back to the girl at the bottom or the one i'm saving money to upgrade to start collecting, i usually start scrolling up on my mouse as soon as it loads to counteract it.

You guys DO know you can collect from the icon overview as well, right? 20 girls per page? :P

As for slowdowns, i usually experience those when fighting for the first time after starting the game. According to what my browser's telling me, it spends a longer than usual amount of time "Reading hh.hh-content.com" so i'm guessing that could use more bandwith, though once it's loaded (and potentially crashed the battle screen) it hasn't been giving me further issues.

• Thanks 1