Multiple Weekly Rankings Challenge Reset Rewards

Galcian

Hi,

It seems like the weekly reset awards have bugged out so that they repeat on every refresh of that screen, either by leaving or doing league battles.

It might have something to do with the fact that I was trying to trigger a league battle at the same time as the rewards came through, which threw a server error before refreshing and this bug was in play.

It may also be that it's generally bugged though, as going into other screens doesn't seem to clear the bug like I'd expect.

• Like 1

I know that was a rhetorical question, but anyway: My wild guess is that two timers conflicted again - the end of the weekly race and the regular 4-hour ToF reset cycle, or perhaps the end of the weekly race and the start of the new one. It likely fixed itself once both timers had run out.

Edited by _shal_

2 hours ago, Daniele said:

I don't know why i just received the weekly rewards once again o.O

I also got my weekly rewards for the second time, yesterday as normal then again today, while it was not much it is still a bug and Kinkoid should know about it.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2018 at 4:07 PM, Galcian said:

Hi,

It seems like the weekly reset awards have bugged out so that they repeat on every refresh of that screen, either by leaving or doing league battles.

It might have something to do with the fact that I was trying to trigger a league battle at the same time as the rewards came through, which threw a server error before refreshing and this bug was in play.

It may also be that it's generally bugged though, as going into other screens doesn't seem to clear the bug like I'd expect.

Top Notch to you Galcian!!!!

Now the facts are in, it appears you are HH super Hero, first to report this bug aka exploit.

You are one whole week, before my report.

I stand in awe!!!  So cool!  For all the players and crew, thank you!!

oxxxxo, brassy