Legendary Girl for upcoming 20/12/2018

Valgo

22 minutes ago, Nyrath said:

Usual pattern for me during these events has been to spend thousands of kobans and end up with nothing. So imagine my astonishment when a legendary drops on my first try! Not first day. Not first refill. First fucking try. Being of my class is just the cherry on top of it all. 

Honestly, until I got onto the forum I wondered if something had gone wrong and everyone was experiencing this.

we r just prepared for that. 

Visually, the most disappointing legendary girl so far, IMO. Don't expect her to be any more impressive as she undresses either. Given she is not my class, I'm not spending anything other than the free chance to get her, even then I'm only going to chase her for the legendary item drops. The cost to upgrade her is massive compared to the small reward. I'd rather save kobans for a lesser level HC girl. Multiple lower level HC girls will be of more value to my harem than this one. I think that will be the case. Hopefully.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

No, oddly enough none of my accounts is charm: rather 4 KH and 2 HC.  One account I was thinking of swapping to HC as I have Levitya, Golden Bunny and Justine in it.

However, the excuse you put forward (devil's advocate?) doesn't wash.  HH had Norou as KH, accidentally or not, so they simply should've stuck to this new reality setting with future releases.  Oh, well, too bad.  Taria looks pretty enough and I'm sure she'll make great eye candy, even if I don't manage to max out her affection 

See it as an oportunity to start changing on of 4 KHs to CH then if she drops. 😄

My point was more like, that time they messed up, we had more “right“ to be upset. Now they did what they planned all along. They just chose not to share this info with us, probably because of money making reasons. 

Again, not much we can do but wait for the KH girl to finally arrive. The good thing is, theres a chance it is Red Battler, though I am sympathetic to the argument there are already many versions of her. But she can be the exception and get a legendary one like Golden Bunny. 👍🏻

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nyrath said:

Usual pattern for me during these events has been to spend thousands of kobans and end up with nothing. So imagine my astonishment when a legendary drops on my first try! Not first day. Not first refill. First fucking try. Being of my class is just the cherry on top of it all. 

Honestly, until I got onto the forum I wondered if something had gone wrong and everyone was experiencing this.

Now think about the fact that all the luck of your life was spent at this very moment. It's a sad story and now we all worry about you .... probably.)))

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well what do you know it took only 100 fights to get her, expected a much bigger grind. Now i can g back on grinding high income bosses. It was about time my luck turned around. Shame she's charm and will never see a battle unless they buff the charm special ability...

• Like 1

No luck yet, but only 84 fights in (full bar at start + 2 refill + 12 hours).

Side note, it's incredibly frustrating when you do the 10x spin, the magic "H" ball pops up with its slow burst and you think you got her, but nope just an affection item. At least it was the 1500 one.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, DHarry said:

See it as an oportunity to start changing on of 4 KHs to CH then if she drops. 😄

My point was more like, that time they messed up, we had more “right“ to be upset. Now they did what they planned all along. They just chose not to share this info with us, probably because of money making reasons. 

Again, not much we can do but wait for the KH girl to finally arrive. The good thing is, theres a chance it is Red Battler, though I am sympathetic to the argument there are already many versions of her. But she can be the exception and get a legendary one like Golden Bunny. 👍🏻

Considering charm has been tweeked by HH to be more competitive in the arena, this is a viable option now.  Whereas HC has clout and can destroy an opponent with one lucky hit, the charmers are quietly persistent and can now hold their own, especially against HC.  Otherwise I've never been that keen on charm.  If I were to change class to charm in an account it would be Lili.  Remarkably, I haven't recruited any legendaries (other than Nika, the weakest of the legendaries) in that account, nor did I get Justine.  As hardcore it's jinxed.  In Lili, I have the twins, plus a couple of 3-star charm legendaries, so changing it to charm makes sense.

What a pain, though... obtaining so much appropriate equipment and upgrading girls' affection, plus XP will take ages.  This is why I've been so reluctant to change.

It all depends on whether Taria drops for me in that account.  I've noticed something that puts this into question, and I'll explain in another post.  I tried to submit it earlier, but the forum cookie became corrupted again and that annoying "Complete Registration" page was displayed, shutting me out of the forum until I did a cleanup of my browser.

I'm charm but i don't think i will use kobans to get her. I've lost almost all my motivation to play this game: the new event pachinko, the league bug, many low quality new girls, the pathetic charm special ability (dear KH players, i would INSTANTLY trade this Taria, Summer Geekette and Metal Noemy for your 3 times better harmony, it seems you don't have idea what it means being charm right now).

If she drops good, if not... dark lord, have fun with her, i'll try again in a couple of months in the revival event :P

• Like 1

Got this girl with 3 fights (beat for 1x) ... But even ridiculous, why should she? After all, my hero is a hardcore class ... took part in all the legendary days and got 3 out of 5 girls ... All but those on the hardcore !!! We'll have to change the specialization and things : ( : D:D

Edited by psixxx_163

During the second round of performances against Dark Lord in all six of my accounts, I noticed something strange has happened.  Taria is the only girl left to rescue from Dark Lord in all six accounts.  I don't know whether this will affect whether she can be recruited or not, but I ask other members to keep an eye on it.

The rewards window for performances against Dark Lord is displayed for me, thus:

image.png.e82733528f55e217e901956d7efccbcc.png

It was hard to capture, but Taria scrolls as if there is more than one copy of her (as mentioned, she is the only available girl).  When I hover the mouse over her scrolling thumbnail a single image of her is shown, but with her background wider than normal.  Below is a performance rewards display for Bremen, with one girl left to recruit (Cunegonde):

image.png.44618b8d7a54b3916e35ded7d67887b8.png

As might be inferred from this image, the thumbnail for Cunegonde does not scroll.

I'm left speculating whether, for Taria, this might affect the RNG to trick it into recording that there are no girls to recuit, therefore defaulting to the reward of cash or gift.  Like Moe Overload I recruited Taria in my test account, but have not been successful after two rounds in any of my main server accounts (where this odd quirk has appeared).  In the test server account the quirk was not evident in the 23 attempts to recruit her before she dropped.  Checking again in that account, she has now disappeared from the rewards display, as would be expected.  It's very early days, of course, to conclude so soon that something is wrong so I'll keep an open mind in the meantime.  Also, if it is a bug, it may be fixed quite quickly.

I also agree that the gift drops are quite generous, but I don't think any more so than in previous Legendary Days events.

Has anyone else noticed this odd occurrence?  If so, it would be interesting if you report that you failed to recruit Taria over the entire 4 days.  In my case, with six accounts it has never happened that I failed to recruit any 5 star legendaries over the entire 4 days in any account.  If I'm totally unsuccessful this time then I'd have to suspect that something is wrong and that the odd rewards display is a symptom.

So I'll be keeping a close eye on how things pan out.  If Taria is recruited, even with the odd rewards display, then it would be a harmless bug.  However, if her recruitment ceases for other members (even with a lot of kobans spent trying) then we could be confident in concluding that something is definitely wrong.