Is it better to swap classes

mterumi

Charm is the weakest class and hardcore is the strongest also by changing over to charm you will make yourself weak against know-how because hardcore is strong against them.

It's up to you but you would need a decent amount of single stat legendary charm items to make it worth changing plus you would need tobuy more stats in the market place for charm as well

• Like 1

so 3 things,

1: Im aware that Charm is weak to KH and the circle etc. but is any 1 class just dominant over the other 2?

2: I have 4+ single stat items ready for whenever I could get Taria to at least 3+ stars. 

3: Would having a Charm 5 star (super?) legendary with 2 commons be worse than 3 common Hardcores?

hmm since this question has been brought up i would also like to ask something on the subject.

My current class is hardcore and my alpha is Justine (rare, 5-stars) but i got Taria and right now i am trying hard to get 6 charm items and of course to raise Taria to 5-stars, so is it worth it ??

keep in mind that this is on test server not live ones, so all my items are epic and i currently am 185lvl if that matters at all.

On 12/27/2018 at 10:06 PM, Hotless said:

hmm since this question has been brought up i would also like to ask something on the subject.

My current class is hardcore and my alpha is Justine (rare, 5-stars) but i got Taria and right now i am trying hard to get 6 charm items and of course to raise Taria to 5-stars, so is it worth it ??

keep in mind that this is on test server not live ones, so all my items are epic and i currently am 185lvl if that matters at all.

Well, if Taria is your best girl available, it might be worth it at this point in time. A 1k increase in main stat, plus 3k extra damage is nothing to scoff at in arena/league. Course, if you get another legendary girl in the future but is HC you might regret it since their special ability is the best while charm is the worst. However relying on RNG to get those special abilities to proc is rather unreliable. I'd rather stick with extremely high stats to boost dmg/ego - faster enemy goes down, less chance for a lucky proc.

Don't switch charm, it's a joke spec srsly. As kh(i know i should be stronger to extend, but not to this extend) i beat charm players with 10k more endurance than me and (30-40%harmony against my 20-10%) At the moment hardcore rules . Having more than 1 legendary also doesn't count as the system is right now- the matches end in 90% of the cases before a beta girl joins the fight.

• Like 1

I don't really believe that hardcore is the strongest and charm is the weakest class, i don't know how balanced they are but in theory all classes should be equal in strength.

Anyway, i already gathered 6 charm items and Taria is almost 4 stars, so when i pay her 4th star upgrade she should have higher charm value than Justine's hardcore value and i will switch her right away, as for the hardcore spec. i will keep my hardcore items so if i ever get a hardcore legend girl i will just have to pay 600 kobans for the class change.

I have to agree that HC is stronger, if not the strongest, esp. when compared to Charm

I usually have to make sure there's a good 5k to 8k Ego buffer between myself and a HC to win.

Any time there's an equal battle, HC wins 99% of the time.

So I would say stick with your HC if PvP is a real Must for you. If you don't care about winning and losing against other players or don't care about the league rankings, then swap to Charm. What ever makes you happy.

On 1/5/2019 at 1:10 PM, Hotless said:

I don't really believe that hardcore is the strongest and charm is the weakest class, i don't know how balanced they are but in theory all classes should be equal in strength

🤣🤣🤣

Dude, it's not that hard to understand: if the HC specialty gives you 20k+ ego bonus (and is the only ability that take advantage of orgasm and beta in battle), the KH specialty gives you 20k+ ego bonus too, and the charm one gives you only 6-7k+ ego bonus, it shouldn't be too difficult to see which is the weakest class.

Yes, in theory all classes should be equal in strength... and in theory the devs should be competent people... but clearly that's not the case :P

Edited by Daniele

Indeed, the block value of the charm special would need to be tripled for the classes to be balanced. It should only take a couple of minutes to fix this for the devs, but it's been +7 months now and they have refused to answer all inquiries regarding this issue both on the forums as well as the patreon site for unknown reasons.

• Like 2

I always skip the battles so i am not a theorycrafter to know every lil'bit of information (i know about orgasms but i don't care about details) and i've never been charm in any server, also i've seen to many players who switched from hardcore and know-how to charm and they are way stronger than before.

Anyway whatever, Taria is almost 4 stars and when she becomes 4 stars i am sure that she will have higher main stat than Justine and this will give me more ego overall, this probably means that i will be stronger in pvp but if for some reason i see that i am not then i will just have to pay 600 kobans again to switch back to hardcore.

On 12/27/2018 at 6:38 PM, mterumi said:

3: Would having a Charm 5 star (super?) legendary with 2 commons be worse than 3 common Hardcores?

Definitely not. All you need is one legendary girl as your main, and you're pretty much all set. Their stats beat all non-legendary girls if all other things are equal by far. So yes, you might as well switch to charm since raising one legendary all the way to 5 stars takes considerable investment and it's your best girl.