Club chat unavailable

Not sure if it's a bug or part of an update, but until this last update I was able to get into the clubs chat using my smartphone and the app for the game and now it says unavailable and only available for suitable PC versions

Screenshot_20190109-064716_Hentai Heroes.jpg

Edited by wukong

59 minutes ago, jijo250 said:

May have to switch to the browser version on the phone instead of the app because of this.

Also, a bit off topic but, how did you get your energy up to 130 wukong?

I assume he leveled up 3 times after reaching max energy without spending any. The +10 can exceed your max.

4 minutes ago, Kinkoid said:

Due to a very big amount of problems encountered on the chat on the app, we decided to disable it.

How about the chat for the mobile browser version of Nutaku?
That one is also not working, and putting the browser on desktop mode makes the whole screen unreadably small.

• 2 weeks later...

On Nutaku. The chat room feature was greyed out. Couldn't type anything, doesn't show any participants despite being a guild leader. Right at this moment, working like before. However, it was like not working, then working for a while a few times earlier. Only had one instance open at a time. So not due to having multiple windows open and having only the newest one work.

Right now chat stop working on PC and on HH, not Nataku.

Half of hour ago working. Now chat opening but can't write anything.

chat_nw.jpg

The field where you need to enter text does not become active.

Added: after reload page - have clear chat without any history. And still can't write.

Edited by Салерион