Need Tips for Newbie

Lord Deathucider

You've got the lined table, but a 3 star Epic doesn't beat a 5 star common, usually. The only non-legendary girl to take special note of right now if she becomes available is Metal Noemy, as she's a 5 star rare.

Edited by Zteev

OK I will give you 3 legitimate  tips, first change to become a HARDCORE  player, you get one free specialty change.

Next play 10X great pachinco as often as you can while it is cheap.

Lastly only max out the stats on your battle team

6 minutes ago, casey said:

OK I will give you 3 legitimate  tips, first change to become a HARDCORE  player, you get one free specialty change.

those are hardly tips for a beginner though...
-at the start your specialty is rather unimportant, you should start worrying about that around level 200 or so.
-playing 10x great pachinko early on is not recommendable as long as you haven't upgraded your starter girls to 5 stars to get a decent income from them. this gp10 is most of the time just a huge money sink, even at low level "when it's still cheap". That last thing is also up for debate, because it's probably easier for us to get multiple spins out of it, than for low levels with everything they have to do.
-no comment there, that is a good idea >,<

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

-at the start your specialty is rather unimportant, you should start worrying about that around level 200 or so.
-playing 10x great pachinko early on is not recommendable as long as you haven't upgraded your starter girls to 5 stars to get a decent income from them. this gp10 is most of the time just a huge money sink, even at low level "when it's still cheap". That last thing is also up for debate, because it's probably easier for us to get multiple spins out of it, than for low levels with everything they have to do.

Well everyone has their own theories on how to play this game, mine is to dominant pvp and league play with the strongest battle team possible

If Lord Deathucider has a similar philosophy  he will follow my advice , furthermore there hasn't been many 5 star girls available recently.

Additionally if he followed my advice when he is matched up against a player who was for arguments sake a "know how" level 310 who started playing at the same time as him

he would find in pvp battles the outcome would be like what happens when a sumo wrestler fights a jockey. 

Lord Deathucider  I started a second game account on Oct.07 2018 I now at level 134 with an ego of 83300  and routinely beat "know how" players with egos 5000 

points higher than me in league play. If you like the idea of having that kind of team than follow my playing tips

Lastly to belabor a point my id on my main account is 256770 , Chthugha id is 20357 he has 185 girls (well done ) I have 130 we started playing within a week of each other

I'm in a D1 league and need to sandbag not to be promoted, so pick your poison

Here is my take. To begin with it does not matter that much but I suggest:

1. Build a nest egg of kobans. Kinkoid never tells us what is coming. You never know when they are going to say "Tomorrow's event includes the chance to get the strongest girl yet. I hope you saved some kobans." Anybody who does not have a nest egg is screwed. 5K kobans is a start, 15K is good, 30K is better.
  2. Build a nest egg of cash. You should always have enough cash to buy 2 of the best pieces of gear in the market.
  3. Do not sweat the class. In the 10 months I have been here every class has been "best". I suspect Charm will get a buff eventually. (I am Knowhow).
  4. Rainbow stuff is not worth buying.
  5. Ignore pachinko, in the beginning the market is good enough.
  6. Level up (affection) your Alpha and Beta asap. Wins and income.
  7. Get your starter and common girls max stars. Income.
  8. Get all your other girls a couple of stars. Income.
  9. Fight every battle in the arena. It is nickle and dime. But it is a lot of nickles and dimes. Love your losses. -20 mojo loss? I love it. Every win moves you toward unbeatable opponents. Every loss moves you towards easy wins. Take your losses. Move towards the easy wins. Mojo is next to worthless. You want the money and the xp.
  10. Always keep a girl who can benefit from xp & aff in the Omega slot in the arena. Try and do the same for your Beta slot.
  11. Every time there is an event check out the girls on the bosses you can access. Use the Harem Heroes website. You are looking for:
    1. A better Alpha. If a girl is an upgrade to your alpha go all out to get her.
    2. Cheap to upgrade girls (go after rares over epics if not your class.)
    3. OK Betas you can rotate in and get free aff/xp in the arena
  12. Once you start to lose 50% in the arena (consistently over a few weeks) pour money into stats.
    • Money into gear? Gear will eventually be superseded. Money lost.
    • Kobans into boosters? Haha.
    • Kobans into getting a girl? A better one may become available. Kobans mostly lost.
    • Money into upgrading a girl? A better one may become available. Money mostly lost.
    • Money into your stats? Yes! Always yours, works forever, never dilutes, never goes away, survives a change in gear, survives a change in alpha, EVEN SURVIVES A CHANGE OF CLASS.
  13. Only after all the above is done do you start playing pachinko.
  • Like 1

On 1/24/2019 at 3:36 AM, casey said:

On 1/24/2019 at 3:46 AM, Chthugha said:

On 1/24/2019 at 6:13 AM, casey said:

Well everyone has their own theories on how to play this game, mine is to dominant pvp and league play with the strongest battle team possible

If Lord Deathucider has a similar philosophy  he will follow my advice , furthermore there hasn't been many 5 star girls available recently.

Additionally if he followed my advice when he is matched up against a player who was for arguments sake a "know how" level 310 who started playing at the same time as him

he would find in pvp battles the outcome would be like what happens when a sumo wrestler fights a jockey. 

Lord Deathucider  I started a second game account on Oct.07 2018 I now at level 134 with an ego of 83300  and routinely beat "know how" players with egos 5000 

points higher than me in league play. If you like the idea of having that kind of team than follow my playing tips

Lastly to belabor a point my id on my main account is 256770 , Chthugha id is 20357 he has 185 girls (well done ) I have 130 we started playing within a week of each other

I'm in a D1 league and need to sandbag not to be promoted, so pick your poison

On 1/24/2019 at 12:52 PM, snowman22 said:

Here is my take. To begin with it does not matter that much but I suggest:

1. Build a nest egg of kobans. Kinkoid never tells us what is coming. You never know when they are going to say "Tomorrow's event includes the chance to get the strongest girl yet. I hope you saved some kobans." Anybody who does not have a nest egg is screwed. 5K kobans is a start, 15K is good, 30K is better.
  2. Build a nest egg of cash. You should always have enough cash to buy 2 of the best pieces of gear in the market.
  3. Do not sweat the class. In the 10 months I have been here every class has been "best". I suspect Charm will get a buff eventually. (I am Knowhow).
  4. Rainbow stuff is not worth buying.
  5. Ignore pachinko, in the beginning the market is good enough.
  6. Level up (affection) your Alpha and Beta asap. Wins and income.
  7. Get your starter and common girls max stars. Income.
  8. Get all your other girls a couple of stars. Income.
  9. Fight every battle in the arena. It is nickle and dime. But it is a lot of nickles and dimes. Love your losses. -20 mojo loss? I love it. Every win moves you toward unbeatable opponents. Every loss moves you towards easy wins. Take your losses. Move towards the easy wins. Mojo is next to worthless. You want the money and the xp.
  10. Always keep a girl who can benefit from xp & aff in the Omega slot in the arena. Try and do the same for your Beta slot.
  11. Every time there is an event check out the girls on the bosses you can access. Use the Harem Heroes website. You are looking for:
    1. A better Alpha. If a girl is an upgrade to your alpha go all out to get her.
    2. Cheap to upgrade girls (go after rares over epics if not your class.)
    3. OK Betas you can rotate in and get free aff/xp in the arena
  12. Once you start to lose 50% in the arena (consistently over a few weeks) pour money into stats.
    • Money into gear? Gear will eventually be superseded. Money lost.
    • Kobans into boosters? Haha.
    • Kobans into getting a girl? A better one may become available. Kobans mostly lost.
    • Money into upgrading a girl? A better one may become available. Money mostly lost.
    • Money into your stats? Yes! Always yours, works forever, never dilutes, never goes away, survives a change in gear, survives a change in alpha, EVEN SURVIVES A CHANGE OF CLASS.
  13. Only after all the above is done do you start playing pachinko.

Okay wow, I thought nobody would be commenting here so I didn't check, MY BAD!! Thank you first of all everyone for that much info and I understand your perspectives and some really good points are there in each. I know logically and practically switching to hardcore initially is the best decision to make as per me also-

Bunny is just too strong as an Alpha, she was providing near as good stats as Juliette even though I am a Charm so imagine if I was hardcore then it would be almost illegal. 

But the thing is that even though I am super competitive guy, now that I have started and made commitments on Charm I would rather see through this one than to switch, for now No I am not saving Kobans that much, I am pouring my money into stats and using my kobans for upgrading the affection level of my girls or using them to win the event drops from grunt etc. if I don't manage to get them in the possible chances.

I don't miss any arena fight, and I have lost less than 10 till now... I focus on winning competitions, leagues and getting all that is available from event-specific loots. Thankfully I can afford to get a lot of Kobans if needed ever.

Charm regardless of buff or no buff in the future, at the moment I can hardly lose to any1 around my level.

Here is my Profile link again so I can get some feedback- https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/1640641/profile.html

P.S-I removed bunny from the lineup because Vissihar was providing the same or 1% more stats even with 0 stars and I wanna upgrade her. I am around 600 affection short of making bunny 5 stars for the income.

I am sure I am doing things stupidy and wrongly too as per some people so any feedback is appreciated!

I think there have to be some finer points to Charm, just have to figure them out..drawback of being competitive is that you just can't give up no matter how better or logical the other option seems@!!!! XD

Edited by Lord Deathucider
wrong link

Actually this game is really simple, it doesn't require any particular ability or strategy (that's why i laugh out loud every time i read players bragging about how strong their team is 🤣).

However, let's see what i can say:

Class: if you want to be "super competitive", charm is definitely not the right class at the moment, that specialty is AWFUL. Many players complained about it, suggesting several doable solutions, but the devs seem to like to fuck up their game :P. If you want you can check this thread
https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/7106-beating-on-a-dead-but-charming-horse/
or me whining here :D
https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/5972-unbalanced-harmony-system/
Anyways, months ago (before harmony system and girls rarity) CH was the strongest class and HC the weakest. Now is the opposite, so maybe things could change again in future. On the other hand, from what i can see you don't have any great CH equipment and you should upgrade all your 3 stats anyway, so switching class shouldn't be a big problem for you. Your choice.

Team: the only thing that count is your class, so your alpha and beta must be your best Ch girls (unless you want to farm exp/aff in the arena). At low level  the omega enters in battle too, so you may want to have a full charm team. But soon omega will become completely useless, so then you can use any girl you want in that slot (my advice is a HC girl, better crit).
By the way, i don't get why you think Bunny is strong. She and Juliette are equal in strenght, they have the same main stat value.

Equipment: I see you're using multistat legendary gear... well, those items are not so legendary xD It's better to use your best charm sigle stat equipment, if you have any. An epic charm item is way stronger than a legendary multi.

Pachinko: i wouldn't play GP now. Yes, it's cheap and if you get some legendary single stat items you will be way stronger... but for how long? You level up too fast at your stage, so equipment become old too early. IMHO you would waste your money, and you need it for a lot of other things now. For example stat upgrades, if you can afford it you should keep all your 3 stats maxed. And then girl upgrades (common first) to earn more money. Again, your choice.

One last thing, you said you're using your kobans to upgrade girls, but imho using that precious currency for that is a terrible waste. But i'm a pure F2P player, so if you don't mind do as you like ^_^.

Edited by Daniele

First doing single spin great pachinko is cheaper than 10 times great pachinko if you do single spins and it's a cheaper way of getting affection items than from the market the 10 times costs more because it gives you aa legendary item.

If you do great pachinko with single spins for at least your first 50-60 levels it is a cheap way of getting affection items.

On 1/25/2019 at 2:25 PM, natstar said:

First doing single spin great pachinko is cheaper than 10 times great pachinko if you do single spins and it's a cheaper way of getting affection items than from the market the 10 times costs more because it gives you aa legendary item.

If you do great pachinko with single spins for at least your first 50-60 levels it is a cheap way of getting affection items.

Listen to Natstar he is a Sensei when it involves hentai heroes :D

• Like 1

On 1/20/2019 at 2:09 PM, Lord Deathucider said:

that is something quite important and interesting I was not aware of. So if other two stats have better critical, you are saying charm really doesn't have anything to match up to that? so charm is like weak in this game with no plus points and more of a default general thing we start at? The problem in switching would be I spent most of my money on the charm and even all my equipment is around that. I do get that bunny as alpha is pretty strong even when I am a charm and would be better with hardcore but the trade-off in equipment and stats I have invested is making me worried there.

Some more insight please! would really appreciate it 

Your first class change is free, and money isn't hard to come by, you might have a small set back, but if you're still low level you're going to blow through fast enough that you'd make up the distance in no time. That being said, on the test server my character is charm and I do fine.

One of things I prioritized on the test server was buying the stat upgrades in the market so my charm and know how stat (since that gives you the +.5 to harmony)

For equipment you occasionally see an epic in your main stat in the market. Buy them whenever they're stronger than your current equipment, and the rewards for revival event daily missions give you a mixed set of leveled epic equipment. One will always be in your stat.

Personally I've never had ANY luck with pachinko, and now that I'm paying almost 2.5 million for a x10 spin I ignore it except with the daily free spin, or epic pachinko once I save up enough kobans.

Epic Pachinko is kind of weird. On my main account, which is over a year old every time I saved up for a spin, I would get a boss girl, so I stopped doing epic pachinko until I got most of the boss girls, however on the test server (where you got free kobans to play with) I don't think I got a single boss girl, and all epics or event girls, so I don't know if they had tweaked the drop rates of things in between the two times. I've also gotten pretty lazy about using 12 kobans to attack the trolls x10, and collect my harem. Once you get 100+ girls collecting manually can be a little tedious when they're all ripe and ready.

But if you're new, horde your kobans, use them on x10 epic spins, and if they have an event with a girl you really want, and it's the last hour of the last day of the contest, and you feel in your bones that you're close, you can spend some kobans on combat refills and ride that gambler's high.

Do all your daily missions, you get 150 kobans for it. Do all your arena and league battles that you can. You wont lose anything you'll miss (lol mojo), and you might find yourself winning some battles you didn't think you'd survive.

Look at the daily contests in the activities page. If you wait until the last minute sometimes you can easily sneak into the top few places. I like to wait until I see a few contests that compliment each other. Like if you have one that gives you points for giving girls XP, and another that gives you points for leveling them up and giving them xp, and you've been sitting on a pile of books, you can kill two birds with one stone.

The faster you level up your harem, the more money they give. I get about 270k at a full bar, and aside from my legendary girls, everyone is maxed out at 3 or 5 stars respectively. They've gotten a lot more generous with the affection items that get dropped in the game too. You can get by well enough without having to buy too many affection items from the market, but I still like to purchase any legendary affection item I see.

That's my run piece, take it for what it's worth, your mileage may vary.

• Slynia locked this topic