more payment options?

Muschiboom

Hi,

i noticed the new special offer and i would love to get a monthly card as well, but i have no creditcard, also none of my friends.

here in germany it is not common to have a creditcard, maybe as manager, if you travel around all the time with airplanes and stay in hotels half of the year.

for regular people it is almost useless. in my country no one is shopping, going out for dinner, refueling the car etc and paying  with creditcard.

so do you have plans to add paypal, paysafe cards and other payment options?

regards Muschiboom

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

Paypal is not do not accept to handle payment for Adult content website. You can find some websites that have access, thay are partners with a specific payment provider that provides access to Paypal payment, yet we are not partners with them.

For the different payment options, we are always looking to increase the different options we have. Yet, it is quite time consuming for our team.

couldnt u do a deal with any of these partners? i mean on nu and patreon its fine. think it can be solved if u do the payment with an other webside. for example u make a webside about puppets and cats and linked the user accounts to hh. shouldnt that be possible?

• 4 months later...

Well then, if paypal is to much trouble, then why not pay safe, google pay, or any of these account related prepaid options?
I mean, I understand the logistics of it, and the cost/benefit trade-offs, but at some point to be able to grow more you'll have to pay more.. like in any other business.

anyway, as a business you should always be striving to grow, and to actually make a name for this kind of games, it would be advisable to milk less and evolve more, meaning making difficult game mechanics that are challenging to  complete, but not completely dependable on the "pay to win" strategy!

I've noticed on several occasions that events are heavily dependable on the kobans to actually gain the higher prises... or that to actually gain kobans playing, you need to spend kobans, more often then not, more then you'll make back.

all in all, it's a nice concept, but milking the players will drive them away, so it would be in your interest to actually engage players, specially now that this genre is growing and a lot more options are starting to pop out! 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What I really don't get is this:

There are a bunch of alternative payment methods in place (at least now and in my country), but they're only available for direct koban purchases. Meanwhile, monthly cards, and all bundles and special offers (including the Starter Offer, not shown below) are still restricted to credit card only. Why?!

I would gladly have taken a few offers and almost certainly a monthly card if I could buy them with Paysafecard. I'm not interested in buying kobans in bulk for large sums of money, however, regardless of payment methods offered.

This seems like a huge waste, both for the company and for many low-budget players who are effectively forced into staying strictly F2P if credit card isn't an acceptable or convenient payment method for them. The alternative payment methods are already set up, why not make them available for all real-money purchases?

Please, Kinkoid.

HH Payment Methods 1.png

HH Payment Methods 2.png

HH Payment Methods 3.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 9 months later...

As the deal with Skrill is off, I think this necro is justified? Even more then at the time of the OP: credit/debit cards are going out of fashion, *fast*.

And I agree, adding paysafe as an option for other things should/could/will help. I know I probably would have dropped a bit (either through Skrill or paysafe).

But maybe KK is more interested in wales, and wants to focus on easily repeatable payment methods?

Focusing on whales doesn't mean you can't up your sales even more a bit though, i think. Hope they could make the implementation happen for the offers/cards and so on as well. Other games do it, too. ^^

Edited by LuxFF

Just chipping in to say I'm allowing the necro since it's still partially relevant and already picked up extra activity, but please don't make a habit of it. If there's no active threads on a topic you want, just make a new one rather than digging up old stuff which might have outdated pieces on it.

• Like 1

Thanks to all. I'm usually against thread necromancy in forums in general, but I'm glad that Darsca recognizes this one as an exception. Not only is the topic still relevant today, but this blast from the past made me notice that I never received an official reply to my question/suggestion posted almost 10 months ago. I've double-checked just in case, and my screenshots from August 2019 are still up to date (the only subtle difference is that "pay by phone" has been replaced with "pay by SMS" for koban refills; everything else is still the same).

I also agree that since the deal with Skrill didn't work, and the one with Paysafe is still going strong almost a year later, my unanswered question seems even more relevant now. Besides, Paysafe is a lot more convenient and discreet to use. You can just go to your local shop and buy a ticket with cash, then use the code online. Skrill actually requires you to create and verify an online account with them, and they charge fees IIRC (at least they did back when they were still Skrill/NETeller).

So yes, could we please know the reason why Paysafe is available as a payment method for koban refills, but for no other type of real money purchase? Thanks in advance, @Kinkoid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Grocery Clerk: How may I help you, sir?

Customer: Hi, I'm super thirsty. Do you have Pepsi Max from the fridge?

Grocery Clerk: I'm afraid not. May I suggest a fresh can of Bland Cola instead?

Customer: Well, okay. As long as it's cold. How much is it?

Grocery Clerk: €5, sir.

Customer: 5 bucks for a single can?! I can get like 2 packs for that at the other place...

Grocery Clerk: Oh, but we have packs as well, sir. And at a discount price! Only €50 for two packs.

Customer: That's just... Wow. Just give me the damn can, then.

Grocery Clerk: As you wish, sir. Would you like to pay in Bitcoins?

Customer: What?

Grocery Clerk: Pay-by-phone? Pay-by-SMS? Pay-by-Telegram? Pay-by-Homing-Pigeon?

Customer: I can't even...

Grocery Clerk: Sigh... Credit Card?

Customer: Don't you just take cash?

Grocery Clerk: Of course. €5 please.

Customer: There you go... Hey! What's in that €2 Lunch Box offer?

Grocery Clerk: Two club sandwiches, a jumbo bag of nachos, a family-sized chocolate cake, and... a gallon of fresh Pepsi Max, sir.

Customer: For just €2? Are you kidding me?! I'll have that instead, then. Here's a fiver, keep the change, you weirdo...

Grocery Clerk: I'm afraid I can't accept that, sir.

Customer: Alright, that was a bit rude. I apologi...

Grocery Clerk: That's not what I mean, sir. Lunch boxes can only be purchased via Western Union bank transfers.

Customer: What the... But you were just about to take my cash a second ago!

Grocery Clerk: I agree, sir. It's a real tragedy. Alas, we were never able to reach an agreement with the cash money people for lunch box purchases.

Customer:......... V______V

Grocery Clerk: Would you like a free paper bag with your €5 can of Bland Cola?

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Haha 11