The worst judge is the same type as you

Asf

I'm Charm type and the worst judge in the battle is the Charm Judge  

it suppose that the charm lady judge will give the advantage to charm  players and so like to other judges .

but in my case  I keep losing a lot to players have the same ego  as mine or even lower and for player who has a little higher stats it a dream ,and that apply to HC which 

suppose I have 20% advantage on them ,but kept losing . 

So I have higher winning rate with any other judge especially the KH judge . 

Do you feel the same or it's just me ?!

Actually judges are not so relevant in battles, they only decide positions. With the charm judge you have a probabilty of 70% she will choose a charm position, but there are 4 for each class and she can choose HC (25%) and KH (5% ) positions too. If she choose the favorite position of you alpha you will have a little damage boost, but that's all. They don't give any other advantages.

• Like 1

It is a public secrrt that charm sucks, the problem  is not tge judge, but the spec. I get mighty surprised wgeb a charm player with 10k more ego manages to win against me-yes it happens, once a month. Ofcourse i am kh, but still such a diference in ego should make up for the 20% bonus damage. Moreover my harmony  is pretty low so usually get a 5% chance to trigger a girl special ability in those matches. This is how bad charm is... why would anyone do this(play charm) to themselves is a mistery.

38 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

It is a public secrrt that charm sucks, the problem is not tge judge, but the spec. I get mighty surprised wgeb a charm player with 10k more ego manages to win against me-yes it happens, once a month. Ofcourse i am kh, but still such a diference in ego should make up for the 20% bonus damage. Moreover my harmony is pretty low so usually get a 5% chance to trigger a girl special ability in those matches. This is how bad charm is... why would anyone do this(play charm) to themselves is a mistery.

I'm very confused by this.

A) There is no bonus damage, they changed this to a harmony bonus instead of a damage bonus in the first half of last year.

B) Why is your harmony score so low? Do you have no stat upgrades? 

19 minutes ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

Rainbows improve harmony, but SS Epics/Legendaries don't. Heroes who stack their class stat have high ego but low harmony. Rainbow runners have lower ego but good harmony and defenses.

I'm aware of the basics, yes. But for him to only have 5% in a fight would likely mean he hasn't been upgrading his stats, I only use single stat items and I've never seen myself with only a 5% share except against people using harmony only items (and there's no chance of a loss there).

With my stats maxed I've been as low as 8% against rainbows.  I didn't take note of how up-to-date the rainbows were.  I wouldn't have thought it a huge stretch to get it down to 5-and-change.  (I'm not maxed anymore for ToF reasons.)

I'm not aware of having PvPed against anyone using any harmony gear (or endurance).  I have seen someone using all SS, but mixed between the classes.  Wouldn't have been my first choice of strategies, or my second,...

On 1/28/2019 at 7:21 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

I'm very confused by this.

A) There is no bonus damage, they changed this to a harmony bonus instead of a damage bonus in the first half of last year.

B) Why is your harmony score so low? Do you have no stat upgrades? 

No i upgraded only my main stat which wields pure ego and flat damage. Why should i pay ridiculous amounts of cash to upgrade other stats and buy rainbows which would wield meager results, when my money aren't enough to even max out my girls' affection levels?

52 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

No i upgraded only my main stat which wields pure ego and flat damage. Why should i pay ridiculous amounts of cash to upgrade other stats and buy rainbows which would wield meager results, when my money aren't enough to even max out my girls' affection levels?

Your main stat is the most important yes, but the other 2 stats still matter at least as far as permanent gains go. You'll gain defense, ego, and harmony with them which all help in fights. The level upgrades for all of your stats is one of the best uses of your money to be honest. It will take a lot if you aren't caught up on it, but once you reach max for your level the cost when you level up is fairly easy to manage.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cantrix said:

The best thing for you to do would be to save up kobans for the next Know-how legendary days event in February and save up money/affection items for it so that you can upgrade her as fast as possible.

after you have done that it would be cheaper to buy stats in the market place than doing great pachinko for better items because it is hard to get a legendary of your class in there. (you have a big disadvantage being know-how due to how strong hardcore is because they have no weakness because they beat what they are supposed to be weak against which is charm)

Points in hardcore increase your defense against hardcore and increase your chance to use your special ability which helps because hardcore get a harmony bonus against you allowing them to use their special ability more.

Points in charm increase your ego/health which is useful because your special healing ability depends on how much ego you have and rainbow legendary items are bad for every class because epic main stat items are better so the only upgrade from epic is legendary main stat items which are hard to get since most of the time you get trash multi stat rainbow items which is why for you money it is better to just upgrade the other two stats.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, natstar said:

The best thing for you to do would be to save up kobans for the next Know-how legendary days event in February and save up money/affection items for it so that you can upgrade her as fast as possible.

after you have done that it would be cheaper to buy stats in the market place than doing great pachinko for better items because it is hard to get a legendary of your class in there. (you have a big disadvantage being know-how due to how strong hardcore is because they have no weakness because they beat what they are supposed to be weak against which is charm)

Points in hardcore increase your defense against hardcore and increase your chance to use your special ability which helps because hardcore get a harmony bonus against you allowing them to use their special ability more.

Points in charm increase your ego/health which is useful because your special healing ability depends on how much ego you have and rainbow legendary items are bad for every class because epic main stat items are better so the only upgrade from epic is legendary main stat items which are hard to get since most of the time you get trash multi stat rainbow items which is why for you money it is better to just upgrade the other two stats.

Already doing that :D
I managed to pool up 10k kobans by bypassing the last 2 events as i had all the girls i wanted. I know what statuses do man it's in their description. It's just the effects are not worth the price at least not when i haven't maximized my harem profits...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cantrix said:

Already doing that :D
I managed to pool up 10k kobans by bypassing the last 2 events as i had all the girls i wanted. I know what statuses do man it's in their description. It's just the effects are not worth the price at least not when i haven't maximized my harem profits...

The starter/common girls that everyone can get from playing the game are the only ones that really pay out once you have upgraded their affection because you start getting less money back from rare to legendary rarity girls so starting at rare rarity it really is just for the affection scenes that you upgrade them for not the money.

Upgrading stats is better than buying items just because you get to keep your upgraded stats when you change to another class and epic/legendary items take around 12 levels before the random stats on them are not worse than a lower level item which is a problem at higher levels due to slower leveling up and it is nice to win more arena fights because of the extra exp/affection you get for the girl in your omega/third spot in your harem due to her never going into battle unless you are fighting someone that has 6 multistat items.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, natstar said:

hardcore get a harmony bonus against you allowing them to use their special ability more.

This is not entirely correct, since your opponents can't use their special ability more than once anyway, no matter how much harmony they have. But i totally agree on everything else :)

3 hours ago, Daniele said:

This is not entirely correct, since your opponents can't use their special ability more than once anyway, no matter how much harmony they have. But i totally agree on everything else :)

Pretty sure that is inaccurate since I recall a prior patch note mentioning that it will cycle alpha > beta > omega after each usage and I am also sure that I have seen more than 1 usage for both me an opponent on multiple occasions (though I do skip most of the time). I'll take some time to watch them again at some point though rather than just assuming I am correct.

19 hours ago, ScrubNoob said:

Pretty sure that is inaccurate since I recall a prior patch note mentioning that it will cycle alpha > beta > omega after each usage and I am also sure that I have seen more than 1 usage for both me an opponent on multiple occasions (though I do skip most of the time). I'll take some time to watch them again at some point though rather than just assuming I am correct.

I recall that patch note too, but it was wrong. No, maybe it was correct at the beginning, but then they changed the system without saying anything.

Actually there is no cycle alpha > beta > omega either, the player can't use harmony more than 3 times (at least it never happened to me in thousend of battles). And i confirm that your opponent can't use it more than once.
When they introduced the harmony system it was possible for the opponent to trigger harmony multiple times, but now it doesn't work anymore (and it's been months it works this way).
If you want you can try to create a new account and fight against someone with a high harmony stat: even with 2% / 48% chance your opponent won't trigger it more than once.

On 1/31/2019 at 1:38 AM, Daniele said:

In longer battles, it is possible to have the special ability used more than once but their does seem to be a number of turns before it can happen again since i mostly see it when a player uses their ability at the start of the battle and then again later on.

It's easier to see vs players with 6 multi-stat items or vs a know how player that gets a heal off at the start of the battle which increases how long the battle goes for.

For 1 week it was easy to see it because to much ego was being given out on main stat items during that time battles went on long enough for the third harem member in harem teams to enter battle as well that was a short time that know-how had an advantage in battle but i guess they did not want know-how being strong which is why they nerfed it so fast lol.

Battles only last long enough for it to happen two times most of the time due to battles not lasting long enough but from the old patch notes for example if you had hardcore,then know how and charm girls as your three then it would do hardcore then know how then charm and if you were lucky enough to get it a 4th time then it would start back at hardcore again then go through them that way.

Edited by natstar

13 hours ago, natstar said:

In longer battles, it is possible to have the special ability used more than once but their does seem to be a number of turns before it can happen again since i mostly see it when a player uses their ability at the start of the battle and then again later on.

It's easier to see vs players with 6 multi-stat items or vs a know how player that gets a heal off at the start of the battle which increases how long the battle goes for.

For 1 week it was easy to see it because to much ego was being given out on main stat items during that time battles went on long enough for the third harem member in harem teams to enter battle as well that was a short time that know-how had an advantage in battle but i guess they did not want know-how being strong which is why they nerfed it so fast lol.

Battles only last long enough for it to happen two times most of the time due to battles not lasting long enough but from the old patch notes for example if you had hardcore,then know how and charm girls as your three then it would do hardcore then know how then charm and if you were lucky enough to get it a 4th time then it would start back at hardcore again then go through them that way.

No. Just no. Jeez, doesn't anybody check their battles?
For 1 week it was easy to see it because back then the system worked as intended. Yes, in that "KH God mode" week it happened all the time, your opponent was able to use multiple crits. But now it's just impossible, no matter how long a battle is.
If you're so sure about what you're saying, then prove it. I'm really interested, because it's been months i predict my battle outcomes based on the fact that my opponent can't crit me more than once, and i've never been wrong.

About the player, i admit that usually the battle ends too early, but i'm pretty sure that it's impossible to use your ability more than 3 times right now, no matter what.

I have +45k PvP wins and can confirm that it is indeed not possible currently for the opponent to trigger their special ability more than one time and like Daniele says it's been this way for a very long time.

Edited by Mez

On 1/31/2019 at 11:45 AM, Daniele said:

I recall that patch note too, but it was wrong. No, maybe it was correct at the beginning, but then they changed the system without saying anything.

Actually there is no cycle alpha > beta > omega either, the player can't use harmony more than 3 times (at least it never happened to me in thousend of battles). And i confirm that your opponent can't use it more than once.
When they introduced the harmony system it was possible for the opponent to trigger harmony multiple times, but now it doesn't work anymore (and it's been months it works this way).
If you want you can try to create a new account and fight against someone with a high harmony stat: even with 2% / 48% chance your opponent won't trigger it more than once.

Well as I stated earlier, I viewed several battles. Out of 18 (3 hours worth of arena) I did my wild burst special twice a total of 4 times. Each second time was only after my Beta was on the field. Doing the math for a specific case for the number of rounds it would take to beat the opponent yields a decent chance of it happening to be honest. I can go over the permutations the produce a specific percentage if you would like, but for now at least here is a simplified sample case for a 6 round fight with 25%:

0.25*0.25*2*(0.5+0.75+0.75^2+0.75^3+0.75^4) = .3188 or roughly 32%  //all permutations occur occur twice, aside from 1, which is why 0.5 is used

Assuming you can't use a special during an orgasm, which I recall seeing at some point, but not during this sample, the .75^4 is removed and this changes the result to .2793 or roughly 28%

I hope this helps make a sufficient case for you that it is not exceedingly rare for a special to be used more than once in a fight.

• Thinking 1

8 minutes ago, Mez said:

I have +45k PvP wins and can confirm that it is indeed not possible currently for the opponent to trigger their special ability more than one time and like Daniele says it's been this way for a very long time.

Ah didn't notice the opponent part. Well that really depends. For me the average win never gives the opponent a round with a beta on the field so in theory the average case is impossible. If fights are drawn out though to 6 or more rounds and they orgasm early enough to at least have 1 round with a beta it should be possible. This is also a case I recall seeing though only against KH with high ego. Given that their harmony is reduced against my HC and the uncommon case of no wild burst may be needed as well, I'd be comfortable saying it is rare anyway for us anyway. A charm player would best be able to test it to be honest, not only because the battle will be more drawn out, but also because KH gains the harmony advantage.

Like I said, I've tested this in tens of thousands of battles on the live servers and it has never happened in recent months. If you do not believe it's true, just conduct your own tests and make a GIF where it happens.

3 minutes ago, Mez said:

Like I said, I've tested this in tens of thousands of battles on the live servers and it has never happened in recent months. If you do not believe it's true, just conduct your own tests and make a GIF where it happens.

Lol no thanks on recording for days on end, plus the time to make a charm build to even do it with. I'll just keep an eye out for it with the few KH players above me by ~10k ego. There aren't many of them in the D2 league, and non of them come up in arena for me anymore. In theory using no special during orgasm there is 12% chance of it happening if they hit me once with a beta out. Problem is the odds of reaching that point even in that case aren't great so it could take quite a while to even get a decent enough sample to even reasonably expect it to happen if the theoretical chance is remotely accurate. Depending on your pool of opponents it may be impossible for an individual player while not being impossible for everyone, which adds to the difficulty of proving it impossible. I'll just consider it highly unlikely for now with a possibility of being truly impossible.

This is mostly a large digression anyway from the topic, since the main point I brought up earlier in this topic was about your own harmony and your chances of doing 1 or 2 in a battle go down quite a bit if you have much lower harmony than the opponent (as is the case if not upgrading your stat for it upon level up at all).

12 hours ago, ScrubNoob said:

For me the average win never gives the opponent a round with a beta on the field so in theory the average case is impossible

It seems you misunderstood how the system works. Beta doesn't need to be on the field to trigger your ability for the second time, otherwise it would be almost impossible to use it for a third time, since omega never enters in battle. So the 1st time you trigger your harmony your alpha's specialty is used, 2nd time your beta's and 3rd time your omega's.
I use my 2nd harmony before the orgasm without any problem.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Daniele said:

It seems you misunderstood how the system works. Beta doesn't need to be on the field to trigger your ability for the second time, otherwise it would be almost impossible to use it for a third time, since omega never enters in battle. So the 1st time you trigger your harmony your alpha's specialty is used, 2nd time your beta's and 3rd time your omega's.
I use my 2nd harmony before the orgasm without any problem.

Thanks. I generally assumed that before, but was just working with just what was observed in the sample. It was more of a worse case that way anyway and ironically the chance would be higher than the sample yielded using that fact. Also saw another during orgasm again after quite a while, so that part could be ignored.Well with that I can say that you are probably right that the opponent only ever uses it at most once as a current mechanic. The odds would be too high to not have not seen it in any decent sized sample.