new player questions

robeg

Hello, i recently started playing and I have something to ask. I have 4100 kobans and I'm wondering if it's worth spending them on the event pachinko for the event girls, or if I should hold them for the epic pachinko. Is the chance to get them out of 4 pulls high enough? Also is it worth maxing affection of 3 star girls? 

depends ... do you wanna play with monthly card?

4100 kobans is not much - and it is unclear at which event the might be obtainable again. That means: over the years there are more and more events looking for a time slot to get their revival - and time is limited. and there happened to be two epic days already where you get EP girls from world bosses - _can_ be less kobany than a 10x Ep spin.

So if you wanna play with monthly card, it might be worth a try. imo.

If not - two pulls for 3600 kobans need some RNG to get 1 event girl.

I personally would rather use the kobans for (boss fight) refills if you don't have all the boss' obtainables ones.

"Affectioning up" - yes, it is worth, start with starting and common girls. And also rare ones. The epic ones I would keep, the legend ones I would do if they are my speciality. After accumulating 50 girls or so, you might wait to upgrade them and collect money and gifts to try a weekly reward for "affectioning up".

Edited by windia

I do not want to sound coldly analytical but......

There are only 4 reasons to spend kobans trying to get a girl:

1. You wanna see her nekked.
  2. You want her income. (Love my common girls.)
  3. You could use her on your battle team.
  4. You are a completionist and you need to get every girl (or every variant of a particular girl).

I suggest, at an early stage save kobans for #3 when she comes along. At low levels you pick up girls pretty fast anyway. (YMMV with the new affection shard thing. I am not sure how it pans out at low levels.)

On 2/15/2019 at 4:25 PM, robeg said:

Hello, i recently started playing and I have something to ask. I have 4100 kobans and I'm wondering if it's worth spending them on the event pachinko for the event girls, or if I should hold them for the epic pachinko. Is the chance to get them out of 4 pulls high enough? Also is it worth maxing affection of 3 star girls? 

No don't do it! Hoard kobans for the next legendary days depending on your specialty it can be quite far, but there are also occasional revivals. Once you have 15k kobans saved up you can think of spining the epic pachinko with what you have above this threshold.

25 minutes ago, MaybeRegret said:

In event pachinko you can get 1 girl or 1 avatar. Is it worth buying all avatar before playing pachinko? Or how that system works? 

they don't interact with eachother.
the text is simply wrong, because I've gotten both a girl and an avatar in one event pachinko spin multiple times before.
your chance on a girl doesn't improve by getting all avatars in the pachinko beforehand.

• Like 1

My Experience with the last Event  pachinko "Cupid's Love". I had only 3 ladies out of the 5 to Acquire since I got two the first time they were here. Ended up spending $230 in Real Money for Kobans and ended up with only Val Jen Acquired... The ladies in Event Pachinko are a lot harder to Win over so far. Last Event Pachinko Event I got All 5 of the ladies but ended up spending either $300 or $350 in December. Recommend that you save your Kobans for Epic Pachinko or Boss fights. A lot cheaper that way....   And it's the last time I spend that much in Event Pachinko myself. Will only spend $100 from now on!!!

2 hours ago, DavidK said:

My Experience with the last Event  pachinko "Cupid's Love". I had only 3 ladies out of the 5 to Acquire since I got two the first time they were here. Ended up spending $230 in Real Money for Kobans and ended up with only Val Jen Acquired... The ladies in Event Pachinko are a lot harder to Win over so far. Last Event Pachinko Event I got All 5 of the ladies but ended up spending either $300 or $350 in December. Recommend that you save your Kobans for Epic Pachinko or Boss fights. A lot cheaper that way....   And it's the last time I spend that much in Event Pachinko myself. Will only spend $100 from now on!!!

I see you've spent a lot of money on the game so far (thanks on behalf of the community, because players like you are helping to keep this game going).
Have you thought about becoming a patreon supporter for this game?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, DavidK said:

Patreon is the best deal than buying kobans in the game they get special rewards.
https://www.patreon.com/hentaiheroes/posts

Hey Robeg, this is a strategic game, be careful how you spend kobans. It is tough as a new player but everyone started there, the smarter you play it the quicker you will move up the ranks.

Kobans are gold, spend them wisely. Do not spend them in Pachinko yet. Event Pachinko is not worth it and regular Pachinko may result in you gaining a girl you can get for free. Use kobans to gain event girls via villian refills or to win weekly events for now.

Once you gain 20+ girls I suggest you buy the monthly card, it supports the game developers and also helps you manage your Harem, It is cheap as, but good.

On 2/22/2019 at 11:39 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

Are you aware that the regular boss girls have been removed from the pachinko now Huangover? (as stated in a recent patch notes)

Errr, yeah - thanks for correcting me there, apologies Robeg for the incorrect feedback. My attention to detail is appalling, I misread your initial thread thinking Epic Pachinko, not Event Pachinko.